Could my sister get pregant?

TackzoTackzo Acolyte
edited October 2011 in Life
So heres the story, I jacked off in the bathtub and squirted out a big load. I got out of the tub and drained the water. About 20-30 minnutes later, my sister got in a took a bath.

Is there any chance that my sister could get artificaly inseminated by any leftover semen that was floating around? That would be a horror story if she got pregnant and people thought I bang'd my sister. Thanks.

Comments

• muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited August 2010
    It happens all the time. I hope your ready to support your sister and child
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Retards will bear retards.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Semen in pool is dangerous. There have been numerous stories of men getting AIDS from sharing the same pool or taking baths together. Even a single squirt can easily impregnate anyone. That's why pool operators use Chlorine mixed with extra agents which nullify any rogue sperm.

I suggest you mix three birth control pills in water and next time when she takes a bath add the mixture into the water. That alone should fix everything. If that doesn't work, cut some condoms and add them in the pool. Your man juice will swim to it in hopes of finding shelter.

Good luck.
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited August 2010
    lol, of course not you idiot. :facepalm: The sperm is dead as soon as it comes out.
  • CrazzyassCrazzyass Regular
    edited August 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »
    lol, of course not you idiot. :facepalm: The sperm is dead as soon as it comes out.

Fuck you.
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited August 2010

watch @ 1:10; video very related.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    Is she really a girl or did you make it up to sound like you were inadvertently incesting?
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited August 2010
    wow that would be an akward situation...
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010

watch @ 1:10; video very related.

Fucking Win!
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Read "Guts" by Chuck Palahniuk.
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited August 2010
    You don't have to be ashamed of incest so much as to fabricate a bath story. Is she hot?

On a serious note, the chances of her being impregnated from that are very very slim, unless she thoroughly washed her vagina in the bath, allowing water to flow freely into her passage
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »

Actually a lot of sperm are dead in your body before they ever come out. But yeah, you're right. They would die in the tub. The only way a girl is getting pregnant is if she takes semen and shoves it up in herself or someone cums in her. Sperm begin to die immediately when exposed to air. They won't last long in regular water either.
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Actually a lot of sperm are dead in your body before they ever come out. But yeah, you're right. They would die in the tub. The only way a girl is getting pregnant is if she takes semen and shoves it up in herself or someone cums in her. Sperm begin to die immediately when exposed to air. They won't last long in regular water either.

They can survive for a while inside a woman though.
    edited August 2010
    Haha yeah, they do. Otherwise you'd never get them preggers. :o:o
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited August 2010
    post pics of the retarded babies when they spew out of her
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited August 2010
  • BakayarBakayar Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    The bath water is most likely too hot for any sperm to survive. I imagine that the acrosome would deaminate in those conditions.

The odds of a sperm being left behind after you drain the bath, then some how finding her ova after enduring the extreme temperatures is impossibly slim.

And, in response to the mentioning of "guts": His sperm was in a pool of chlorine. There is no way it could have survived long enough to do anything to his sister. Also sperm lives for about two days, I don't know about you but I would not swim in a pool that someone was just disembowled in for at least the rest of my life.
    edited August 2010
    Bakayar wrote: »
    The bath water is most likely too hot for any sperm to survive. I imagine that the acrosome would deaminate in those conditions.

The odds of a sperm being left behind after you drain the bath, then some how finding her ova after enduring the extreme temperatures is impossibly slim.

And, in response to the mentioning of "guts": His sperm was in a pool of chlorine. There is no way it could have survived long enough to do anything to his sister. Also sperm lives for about two days, I don't know about you but I would not swim in a pool that someone was just disembowled in for at least the rest of my life.

^ This.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited August 2010
    Tackzo wrote: »
    So heres the story, I jacked off in the bathtub and squirted out a big load. I got out of the tub and drained the water. About 20-30 minnutes later, my sister got in a took a bath.

Is there any chance that my sister could get artificaly inseminated by any leftover semen that was floating around? That would be a horror story if she got pregnant and people thought I bang'd my sister. Thanks.

What kind of place do you live in that people would assume incest when someone gets pregnant :confused:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Greenbull wrote: »
    What kind of place do you live in that people would assume incest when someone gets pregnant :confused:

He lives in a town where everybody except his sister and him are infertile.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    would have been better if you actually fucked

your sister then blew your load in her.
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited February 2011
    ^They probably did, but the dude is too pussy to admit he took his sister behind the middle school and got her pregnant
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    TAckzo, your going to let him tell you that?

Come on dont be a pussy
  • MordFustangMordFustang Regular
    edited February 2011
    I sure hope so. You should tell her for the lulz.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited February 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    rogue sperm.

Best fucking phrase I have heard in a long time.

I'm stealing it for my own...purposes.
  • TackzoTackzo Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    Hey guys, she didn't end up getting pregnant. I've started to jack off with a rubber in the bathtub now.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited June 2011
    lol.. can JS drink ur bathwater?
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited June 2011
    He will if you let him.

Of course she isn't pregnant. You should have just said that you fucked your sister. You would have gotten better results. This just made you look silly.
  • tycioltyciol Acolyte
    edited October 2011
    I want to see pics of OP's incest-inspiring sis.