The Fall of Rorta

NotDeadYetNotDeadYet New Arrival
edited August 2010 in Man Cave
Cunt Nugget, always remember that last edited by "Illicit" will still stay there idiot.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Yo.

Shoot this thread down to the hacking section in the Technology forum. I think you could set up a bot net or a macro do this for you.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Op is 123123123 of Zoklet and is well known around forums like Zoklet and Rorta for scamming users. Clearly he's still pissy that he got banned from Rorta for his idiocy.
  • edited July 2010
    ILTST9 wrote: »
    Op is 123123123 of Zoklet and is well known around forums like Zoklet and Rorta for scamming users. Clearly he's still pissy that he got banned from Rorta for his idiocy.

This.

Rorta is cool, fuck OP.
  • NotDeadYetNotDeadYet New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    I have now lowered requirement to 100 users. THe Militia is next.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Don't take down T-militia you dick.
  • edited July 2010
    DaSkipper wrote: »

Don't worry, tM will probably end up collectively taking him out. Besides, I don't want my home to go down the shitter.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010

As a moderator there I can assure you the chances of him taking t-militia down is exactly 0.
  • edited July 2010
    As a moderator there I can assure you the chances of him taking t-militia down is exactly 0.

+1 to that :)
    edited July 2010
    OP, fuck with rorta all you want. They called totse stupid and said it was full faggots, quite a few members agreed with the original idiot of that post.

You lay a hand on tM, I hunt you down.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    Ban this fucker already.
    edited July 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    Ban this fucker already.

Why? Don't ban him. Let's make him the Ox29A of totse.info.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    Why? Don't ban him. Let's make him the Ox29A of totse.info.

He's not going to be around long and doesn't provide any lulz.
    edited July 2010
    Cunt Nugget, always remember that last edited by "Illicit" will still stay there idiot.
    edited July 2010
    Use the moderator accounts to fuck with rorta then, pussy.
    edited July 2010
    Already logged in a few accounts to test amigo, selling before I fuck them up because they will add a mandatory password change for each user upon next login which is okay but not intended. This way I can probably make a couple hundred bucks or so and just leave them alone. On the other hand, you would be ultimately suprised how many dumb cunts use the same password for that forum as other forums they visit with the same username lol.
    edited July 2010
    Un-deleted. It's not spam, Muffins.

NotDeadYet, explain your process of doing this. Make a guide on doing this kind of shit.
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited August 2010
  • ApolloApollo Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2010
    Not Dead Yet is that fuckwit Money Madness, aka 123123123. He's got a IQ smaller than his shoe size; screencaps have been posted around of emails he sent another forum member detailing his plan to rob a bank by making an actual robotic human. He's clearly an imbecile, and a fucker, as I've personally seen him attempt to scam forum members for $25k. Don't listen to a word he says, and I humbly recommend application of the banhammer immediately.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Apollo wrote: »
    Not Dead Yet is that fuckwit Money Madness, aka 123123123. He's got a IQ smaller than his shoe size; screencaps have been posted around of emails he sent another forum member detailing his plan to rob a bank by making an actual robotic human. He's clearly an imbecile, and a fucker, as I've personally seen him attempt to scam forum members for $25k. Don't listen to a word he says, and I humbly recommend application of the banhammer immediately.

LOL send me those screencaps.
  • edited August 2010
    Oh jesus christ, that sounds HILARIOUS. Ahahahahaha :D
  • ApolloApollo Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2010
    LOL send me those screencaps.

Ask and you shall receive.
    http://bayimg.com/gAnpaaaCk
    http://bayimg.com/faNPNAACK
    http://bayimg.com/GANPBAAcK

Clearly, you should steer clear of this dumbass at all costs. Unless you're laughing at him, which I've been doing a lot of lately.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    NotDeadYet more like AlreadyAliveForever Haha I made a funny gais. Sorry but this thread seems like its just going in circles on some douche scammer from zoklet. So I decided that it needed some crappy humor.
    edited August 2010
    yaya we bury the haters right next to the snitches.

The only sad part is that I can successfully only kill 10,000 haters a year by myself without getting caught. What I need are soldiers who are loyal so they dont turn into one of the many missing victims.