Got bit by something today, help identifying it?

Joe CamelJoe Camel Acolyte
edited July 2010 in Life
http://i28.tinypic.com/kmh4x.jpg

This shit fucking hurt. I've been stung by bees, wasps, hornets, bit by ants, spiders, etc. It's really swollen, and painful to the touch. It's stiff, and hurts to walk on. I think it was a cow killer, but i'm not sure. The big purple dot had two little bumps forming like a spider bite, and about an inch behind it on my pinky toe a smaller red bump. Any ideas?

If you know what it is, any idea on how to treat it?

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    At first I thought I would be treated by some High-res Goatse.

Anyway, it doesn't look that bad but I think you should rush to ER and get it checked. Why wait till it's too late.
  • Joe CamelJoe Camel Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »

Anyway, it doesn't look that bad but I think you should rush to ER and get it checked. Why wait till it's too late.

If i had been bit by a black widow IN the er, i would be dead by the time they called me. I think i'll just tough it out with benadryl.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Joe Camel wrote: »
    If i had been bit by a black widow IN the er, i would be dead by the time they called me. I think i'll just tough it out with benadryl.

Whatever you do, don't die on us. Huff Raid if you must.
  • edited July 2010

That shit is probably infected, hence the swollen pain around the wound. Go to the goddamned doctor and get some antibiotics!!!
    edited July 2010
    That shit is probably infected, hence the swollen pain around the wound. Go to the goddamned doctor and get some antibiotics!!!

fuck that shit, i'm going to the beach tomorrow.;
  • edited July 2010

I got bit by a spider and it got infected, so I'm speaking from experience. I hope you are doing well despite your decision and hope you enjoy tomorrow and stay safe.
  • HippieTrippieHippieTrippie Regular
    edited July 2010

Make sure to bring a towel.
  • edited July 2010

ALWAYS bring a towel.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    Whatever you do, don't die on us. Huff Raid if you must.

Are you intentionally rhyming your posts or what?
    edited July 2010

Already got it covered man, nice lookin out.