Ahh, how to calm down?

edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I'm nervous and all... Funny feeling. About absolutely nothing at all.

Its weird, but I can't get the feeling away. Any good tips on calming down?

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    I will share with you my secret formula. It's simple and it works for everything. From flu to depression.

Fap.

That's it. A good fap would do you wonders.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited August 2010
    weed, pills, booze, or any combination of the 3
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    I will share with you my secret formula. It's simple and it works for everything. From flu to depression.

Fap.

That's it. A good fap would do you wonders.

This. Couldn't have given better advice myself :hai:
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    Well if you don't have access to alcohol, benzo's, or muscle relaxers the easiest way is to just go outside and close your eyes and take deep breaths and establish a breathing pattern. Hypertension is something I deal with on a daily basis and it really is frustrating although I think that has a lot to do with my Red Bull habit. Goddamn those things are addicting. If you haven't tried one, don't! If you hate it, good for you.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    I'm having that same weird kinda feeling today. Nervousness about nothing. But yeah... I don't know how to calm down, really... I'm bad at it. =/
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited August 2010
    Sleep. I have gotten that before and the only thing I could do to help was sleep, or take xanax :)
  • edited August 2010
    Meh, I fapped and slept it off. Seems to be alright now, but I'll try some of that other shit later. Also Monster energy FTW. None of that Red Bull crap.
  • BlackOpsNinjaBlackOpsNinja Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Yes monster > redbull, by far. Anyway try eating something, you might just have low blood sugar.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited August 2010
    nothing is more calming than a good ol rape. :thumbsup:
  • 47 47 4747 47 47 Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Smoke a cig