Street Style, Way to be Black.

DfgDfg Admin
edited August 2010 in Life
black.jpg

black%202.jpg

I am a bit behind my fashion updates but I like Street style fashion. You see some real creativity with colors and different outfits and some hit and run failures. Although, it's nothing new, black seems to never go out of fashion. And after each year it still manages to keep a strong hold on the fashion industry.
magdalena-frackowiak2.jpg

magdalena-frackowiak4.jpg

magdalena-frackowiak6.jpg
Underneath studio lights, the August edition of Numéro presents the perfect opportunity for photographer Greg Kadel and model Magdalena Frackowiak to work together once again. With the aide of fashion editor Brian Molloy, Kadel captures Magdalena in leather-based ensembles from the likes of Gucci, Balenciaga and Givenchy that have a look of disheveled elegance.

Just another example of black holding its influence in the fashion world. Although black seems to FAIL epically in Pakistan, it would be refreshing to see some creative designs using black. If you see some recent covers and photo shoots you will a lot black. I guess it depends on the location.

However, I would advise against black in New Orleans and Russia. If the weather forecasts is accurate you will get sun burned or de-hydrated wearing black. I suggest red/blue color or white or combination of both since they block out the harmful rays the best.
Read this: http://www.sciencecodex.com/some_color_shades_offer_better_protection_against_sun_s_ultraviolet_rays

Again, lighter colors would be best.

faa06e86316162.jpg

15537986316074.jpg

Above colors would work.

Comments

• SpookSpook Regular
    edited August 2010
    Black is always fashionable, especially in city photoshoots because of the mono-chromaticism of the buildings, streets, etc. I'm liking the 2nd pic of the 3 in the middle the most, though EXCEPT for her boots since I've got a vendetta against heels like that. looking at those motherfuckers makes me feel uncomfortable.

Over here in Australia though, theres always these guys with faux Hitler-Youth cuts that wear black military boots with a black over size shirt and these monstrosities;

IMG_4047_large.jpg?1280619120

anyway, needs moar black :D

What did you mean by its fail in Pakistan ?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Spook wrote: »
    Black is always fashionable, especially in city photoshoots because of the mono-chromaticism of the buildings, streets, etc. I'm liking the 2nd pic of the 3 in the middle the most, though EXCEPT for her boots since I've got a vendetta against heels like that. looking at those motherfuckers makes me feel uncomfortable.

Over here in Australia though, theres always these guys with faux Hitler-Youth cuts that wear black military boots with a black over size shirt and these monstrosities;

IMG_4047_large.jpg?1280619120

anyway, needs moar black :D

What did you mean by its fail in Pakistan ?
    Extremely hot weather and blazing sun. I am referring to Summer btw, since it's summer here.
  • SpookSpook Regular
    edited August 2010
    Now I'm on board haha :thumbsup: