Sign Me Up Captain.

DfgDfg Admin
edited August 2010 in Help and Suggestions
Users who code program/code web based applications. CSS, PHP, SQL and the works. Read the announcement for full details. Post here and you will be added. Make sure to give a brief description of what you can do.

Thanks.

Comments

• PopePope Regular
    edited August 2010
    I can photoshop pretty well, and Im a very shitty script kiddie.

Im just here for the exclusive forum.
  • edited August 2010
    What's the easiest job you've got going? I have a pretty basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and PHP - it's very limited but there's a slim chance I might be able to help with something. Don't count on it though.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Added new users :). Thanks for the support guys. Keep them coming.

EDIT: Pope I will add you later. I need to find some graphic related work first.
  • edited August 2010
    I can do PHP/MySQL and HTML, would be willing to write the article system.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Vineman wrote: »
    I can do PHP/MySQL and HTML, would be willing to write the article system.

Added :)
  • CloverClover Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    I code in PHP/MySQL, HTML, CSS, graphics...I'm a coding and web dev massa.
  • Parker BrotherParker Brother Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2010
    I know Python, PHP, HTML, CSS, SQL, and JavaScript. I might be able to help you guys out.
  • MartialshotMartialshot Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Iam very experinced in server technology, version control, Perforce, JBoss, Apache etcetera etcertera....although all that seems kinda useless in this enviroment
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    edited August 2010
    Did you add me? I can't find the Site Developer Forum.
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited August 2010
    I know HTML and CSS, trying to learn JavaScript and PHP. I'll be a code mule if needed.
  • edited August 2010
    Did you add me? I can't find the Site Developer Forum.

Chances are, if you can't see it, you haven't been added. He might not trust an account with 5 posts :P
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    Pope wrote: »
    and Im a very shitty script kiddie.

You should write a sailor's song about that.

Ohhh my pants are shitty
    but I'm a script kiddie
    got code to do my bidding
    all day, all daaaay

I never need programming
    I just use pre-remanding
    I need to c+P
    all day, all, day
    edited August 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Chances are, if you can't see it, you haven't been added. He might not trust an account with 5 posts :P

Awww. :(

Well, I don't have a lot of posts, but I've been with the community for more than four years now. I'm more of a lurker than a poster. I didn't have very many posts on the original Totse or Zoklet either.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    I will add more later, sorry guys I didn't have Internet for 48 hours. :(
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited August 2010
    Ahhh man I can code but I have 0 experience with web based stuff... The only web design I've done is in DreamWeaver too...

/noob
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    edited August 2010
    So Dfg, are you going to add me? I have been working on a new base template for the site. It looks almost identical to the old one, but uses modern CSS and HTML techniques. No more tables! No more messed up corners!

newtotse.png

Its not quite complete, though. I still have to do the gradients. Also, I didn't add all the article links on the front page. I figured I could get away with just doing the first three for a preview.

If you don't know me well enough to add me to the Site Developers Forum, that’s cool with me. I could just PM you the source code. Its all text, it will fit in a PM.

So, let me know. If you add me, I can do some other stuff to help out too.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    So Dfg, are you going to add me? I have been working on a new base template for the site. It looks almost identical to the old one, but uses modern CSS and HTML techniques. No more tables! No more messed up corners!

newtotse.png

Its not quite complete, though. I still have to do the gradients. Also, I didn't add all the article links on the front page. I figured I could get away with just doing the first three for a preview.

If you don't know me well enough to add me to the Site Developers Forum, that’s cool with me. I could just PM you the source code. Its all text, it will fit in a PM.

So, let me know. If you add me, I can do some other stuff to help out too.

You were already added :). We have nothing to hide.

Just make a thread in that section and post the source. Hellish will take care of it and you can ask him about different files if you need them.
    edited August 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    You were already added :). We have nothing to hide.

Just make a thread in that section and post the source. Hellish will take care of it and you can ask him about different files if you need them.

Ok cool, but I still can't find the Site Developers Forum. Does it show up in the list of forums, or is there some special way to access it?
  • edited August 2010
    It's in the list of forums bro... It's really hard to miss, haha.
  • edited August 2010
    It's in the list of forums bro... It's really hard to miss, haha.

It's not on my list either and Dfg added me a few days ago. I figured I was just retarded and was missing something really obvious.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    If you can't access it, let me know. Btw POST MORE YOU CAN BECOME A REGULAR!
    edited August 2010
    If you can't access it, let me know. Btw POST MORE YOU CAN BECOME A REGULAR!

Yeah, when I click the direct link, it tells me I don't have permission to access the page. I'm still a new arrival, if I post more and become a regular, will I have access? How many posts do I need to make to become a regular?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Yeah, when I click the direct link, it tells me I don't have permission to access the page. I'm still a new arrival, if I post more and become a regular, will I have access? How many posts do I need to make to become a regular?

110-120 posts. You have to be a regular to get access to that section. I already added you to the list, So, when you become a regular user, you will automatically get access along with other users. :)
    edited August 2010
    110-120 posts. You have to be a regular to get access to that section. I already added you to the list, So, when you become a regular user, you will automatically get access aong with other users. :)

Well, looks like I'm going to have to do some posting then. Thanks for the help, Dfg.
  • edited August 2010
    Awesome, I didn't know you had to be a regular for this to work. Thanks for the updates :D
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Awesome, I didn't know you had to be a regular for this to work. Thanks for the updates :D

I didn't either :D.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited August 2010
    put a list of the team i wonder who's on it.
    i'm trying to learn CSS via using this web so i can help out. http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_intro.asp
  • edited August 2010
    W3schools is an excellent site to use when learning. Try Tizag as well, they're both pretty great.
  • BrodieBrodie Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2010
    I'm pretty great at PHP, I can do anything basically.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Brodie wrote: »
    I'm pretty great at PHP, I can do anything basically.

Great just what the doctor ordered. Please post and contribute. As soon as you reach the regular status. You will get access to Site Developer Section.