• muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited August 2010
  • ch1rpch1rp Acolyte
    edited August 2010
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited August 2010
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Guys thanks for the input. We should work as a team, there is no point in fighting each other. If you think the guide needs improvement then help OP and fix it :).
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited August 2010
    muffins wrote: »
    I dont thek the Calndestine chemists notebook is garbage. Lots of good info there like extracting DXM (it works i tried it) making salvia extract, making hash oil lots of useful shit.

This isnt Zoklet buddy. Totse was founded on freedom of information. Go read some of the textfiles crazy shit in there. But I dont wanna spam up this thread with biccering.

I leave you with this

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. The contents of this section are purely hypothetical and meant for informational purposes only! Any indication to the contrary, either expressed or implied, is void. You mustn't commit crime! This website (totse.info) and it's affiliates are not to be held responsible for misuse of this information!

Freedom of information is fine, but if you actually do know what you're talking about (which I doubt you entirely do, btw), then make a more thorough/accurate guide. Otherwise, don't bother. And at least use spell check, for God's sake.

I'm only offering constructive criticism, btw.
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited August 2010
    Just selling/dealing the meth would be dangerous as fuck...

But we still need a good meth cooking guide.
  • ch1rpch1rp Acolyte
    edited August 2010
  • BungHoleBungHole Regular
    edited August 2010
    I dont thek the Calndestine chemists notebook is garbage. Lots of good info there like extracting DXM (it works i tried it) making salvia extract, making hash oil lots of useful shit.

This isnt Zoklet buddy. Totse was founded on freedom of information. Go read some of the textfiles crazy shit in there. But I dont wanna spam up this thread with biccering.

I leave you with this

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. The contents of this section are purely hypothetical and meant for informational purposes only! Any indication to the contrary, either expressed or implied, is void. You mustn't commit crime! This website (totse.info) and it's affiliates are not to be held responsible for misuse of this information!
    Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do. The contents of this section are purely hypothetical and meant for informational purposes only! Any indication to the contrary, either expressed or implied, is void. You mustn't commit crime! This website (totse.info) and it's affiliates are not to be held responsible for misuse of this information!
    Did you purposely misquote the forum description?:confused:

I'm very glad you posted in the wrong forum, though. This isn't Kosher in the least.:)
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited August 2010
    Due to everyone being little cunts I deleted it all. Hope everyone is happy now. I will never post anything controversial again. When I get the time I will be deleting all my bad idea guides.
  • BungHoleBungHole Regular
    edited August 2010
    Due to everyone being little cunts I deleted it all. Hope everyone is happy now. I will never post anything controversial again. When I get the time I will be deleting all my bad idea guides.

Well, if you choose to do so.....:)
  • theinvadertheinvader Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    lol this thread was pretty funny while it lasted.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited August 2010
    haha look at the tag "bunk meth"
  • edited January 2011
    just a chicken shit mod that that ought to delete himself....there is no freedom of information here anymore ...not now that the feds are moderating the board