ATTN: European gamers

edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Stop being rude dickheads to American gamers for the fuck of it.

Comments

• BaconPieBaconPie Regular
    edited August 2010
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited August 2010
    reported not vidya related. ;)
  • edited August 2010

Gargle my balls.
    edited August 2010
    Um, no thx..

You shouldn't be mad. It's just a reference from /v/.

Here's a video. Watch it, it's nice.
    edited August 2010
    Euro-gamers disgust me, as well. Britfags are the worst. They constantly call Americans fat, spoiled, selfish, and power hungry. Damn stereotypes. When it comes down to it, at least we live in a country that matters. Anything outside the US soils doesn't matter. lol

Bandit_Keith________In_America_by_laughingwarlock.jpg:o
  • FingerBlasterFingerBlaster Regular
    edited August 2010
    Euro-gamers disgust me, as well. Britfags are the worst. They constantly call Americans fat, spoiled, selfish, and power hungry. Damn stereotypes. When it comes down to it, at least we live in a country that matters. Anything outside the US soils doesn't matter. lol

Bandit_Keith________In_America_by_laughingwarlock.jpg:o

STFU acolyte
    edited August 2010
    STFU acolyte
    Just 5 moar poasts and I won't be one anymoar. :)
  • edited August 2010
    It's just goddamn annoying when people start team-killing and talking shit just because they heard an accent.
    edited August 2010
    Just 5 moar poasts and I won't be one anymoar. :)

I wish you the best of luck then. Girls with a british accent are hawt.
  • BigBroBigBro Regular
    edited August 2010
    Stop being rude dickheads to American gamers for the fuck of it.

We are not /v/
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited August 2010
    Brits rage like fags.

AYE! Watcha doing! Isn't tit blatant he's hacking? ohh my God! Why don'tcha kick the darn bastard! mate? mate?
  • edited August 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    Brits rage like fags.

AYE! Watcha doing! Isn't tit blatant he's hacking? ohh my God! Why don'tcha kick the darn bastard! mate? mate?

They were Scottish or some shit. They said something quickly in that goddamn accent of theirs then acted like hostile douchebags when I said that I couldn't understand them (Not in a "Wtf did you just say?" sort of manner, either.).

I don't know, it just fucking bugs me when people act like dicks for nothing.
    BigBro wrote: »
    We are not /v/
    Gargle my balls.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    I know what you mean. The brits are the worst about it by far as well as south america. The whiny 12 year olds are worse then anything though.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited August 2010
    I wish you the best of luck then. Girls with a british accent are hawt.

Apparently you've never seen an episode of Jeremy Kyle
  • Swamp JunkySwamp Junky Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    I find Germans to be the worst. Those hoe cakes will kick you from games if they think you're american.:angry:
  • edited August 2010
    I (british) changed from B.Net EU to one of the US ones because I was sick of the attitutes and arrogance of the French and German players. I've never looked back.
    edited August 2010
    Greenbull wrote: »
    Apparently you've never seen an episode of Jeremy Kyle

I watch it frequently after smoking a few pounds of marihuana
  • edited August 2010
    I (british) changed from B.Net EU to one of the US ones because I was sick of the attitutes and arrogance of the French and German players. I've never looked back.

So mainland Europeans fuck with Englishmen online?

Wtf is this bullshit?
  • edited August 2010
    The only people I enjoy playing with online anymore are Americans. Any French/German/Swedish people actually annoy the shit out of me. Every time I see someone online from one of those countries, they always seem to be mic-spamming the shit out of the game.
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    Brits always got their panties up in a bunch.

I usually tell them to pull the curling iron out their ass an get over their shitty countries.
  • VermicideVermicide Regular
    edited August 2010
    Yeah there is a lot of British gamers like that, just don't think we all are. French are the worst I've seen anyway generally, always come to English servers and refuse to speak English.

Edit: There are a lot of loud, obnoxious etc. Americans though. I'm not ignorant enough to stereotype all Americans like that but in a lot of cases it's true. It might be cultural differences as well. One guy in the US I met playing cs 1.6 and still play CSS with, he trash talks people a lot etc. on the mic (you could say obnoxious sometimes) and being from England that would just seem bad form/rude to me. Seems acceptable (and normal even) over there though.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited August 2010
    Rolf tells thou to be nice to your European ancestors, except for the British, who are a group of smelly uglies. Rolf likes European gamers, for the fact that Rolf has yet to find a decent sized American gaming community in the game Arma II, too many of you playing paintball games like Call of Duty, Rolf thinks. German players especially, provided you are their superior in rank, you can tell them to do any order and all they will do is yell "Jawohl!", salute and charge forward into hell, in the name of Grand Admiral Rolf.

EDIT: Rolf would like to mention extra things created by Europeans, such as the Viking, the Metals and the Tanks.

Vermicide wrote: »
    One guy in the US I met playing cs 1.6 and still play CSS with, he trash talks people a lot etc. on the mic (you could say obnoxious sometimes) and being from England that would just seem bad form/rude to me. Seems acceptable (and normal even) over there though.

It shames Rolf when console gamers pollute the PC gaming world of Rolf, though Rolf will often go console-gamer hunting on consoles, states Jäger Meister Rolf.
  • edited August 2010
    Speaking of languages, that's another thing that pisses me off. I play WoW EU because the timezones are very simmilar. Now I understand that there can't be dedicated servers catering to *every* European language out there, but when you're leading a party with 80% English speakers, constantly discussing stuff in Dutch/Swedish/whatever just because you have a few friends in the group is fucking rude. What doesn't make sense is that there ARE Spanish servers, yet so often the bloody dagos come to the English servers and spam up trade chat with Spanish and then get all abusive when you tell them to stfu.

South American players are just plain racist. I've never seen a SA player being kicked from an English US dota game, but try joining one of there's...
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited August 2010
    I find Germans to be the worst. Those hoe cakes will kick you from games if they think you're american.:angry:

Germany has been my favorite place to visit out of this country.

I had nothing but good experiences the two stays I had over there while I on deployment.

Then again, most of the people I met were not 12yr old gamer fags.
  • VermicideVermicide Regular
    edited August 2010
    acid_drop wrote: »
    Germany has been my favorite place to visit out of this country.

I had nothing but good experiences the two stays I had over there while I on deployment.

Then again, most of the people I met were not 12yr old gamer fags.

Some of them are alright but a lot of them really aren't. I once spent a week on a cruise ship in the Mediterranean near Turkey (free holiday, I wouldn't normally go on a cruise) with a few hundred Germans - it was hell.

To be fair though, I've never been to Germany and maybe that has something to do with it. I know a lot of people who have had unpleasant experiences with Germans on holiday though.
  • abusernameabusername Regular
    edited August 2010
    Wow, some ignorant fools in this thread that's for sure. All the ignorant sweeping generalizations are amazing. Stop putting people in big groups and labeling them all the same, it's rather immature..

I thought this forum harbored more intelligent people, you guys disappoint me.
  • BigBroBigBro Regular
    edited August 2010
    abusername wrote: »
    Wow, some ignorant fools in this thread that's for sure. All the ignorant sweeping generalizations are amazing. Stop putting people in big groups and labeling them all the same, it's rather immature..

I thought this forum harbored more intelligent people, you guys disappoint me.

I'll have to agree, bro. This is probably the most Zoklet-arded thread I've seen in this forum.
    Some people should have just stayed at Zoklet.