Ever been TOO drunk?

DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
edited August 2010 in Man Cave
Like 2 Shirley temples and whatever they put in that mango drink then 6 vodka shots?

I'm feeling TOO drunk but I'm loving it.

I went around for 45 minutes asking for a cigarettes but only got one.

I have rolling tobacco but I ran out of fucking papers. I even asked where I get papers from to pay them back tomorrow for some Bambu, LOL.]

Fuck Weed, I'm drinking.

FYI: I'm drunk as shit.

I'm right now too afraid to go home so I had to sleep at my friend's house who doesn't really want me to be here.

Comments

• 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Yes, as a matter of fact, I have. I was visiting a friend that I hadn't seen since highschool graduation in Orlando my freshman year of university. I had just ordered a bigass batch of benzos so i brought them and my friend brought the liquor. I had 2mg and he had one. I was PLASTERED. I blacked out but apparetnly I slammed my finger in one of the fire [read: bigass, heavy] doors and lost my fingernail. I bled all over by best friend's girlfriend's house and pissed in her shower, for the lulz, I guess. We were huffing nitrous off my my tank and I, drunk, turned the shutoff valve the wrong way, so liquid nos slashed all over my hand. I got a nasty burn from that, my whole pointer and middle fingers on my right hand were blistered the next morning. It popped when I reached for my keys the next morning. :sad:

I woke up with a massive hangover. No feeling like a million bucks the morning after with just benzos, I felt horrible.

This actually kept me from drinking for over a year. The thought of drinking made me sick for a while.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited August 2010
    Does a bear shit in the woods?
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Shirley temples don't have alcohol. :o
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited August 2010
    Lol it takes you 6 shots to fuk you up? it takes me an ass load of vodka or taquila to fuck me up. 6 would make me buzz for some half hour. then back to normal.
  • BigBroBigBro Regular
    edited August 2010
    It's impressive that you bothered to write so coherently, BrOP. Especially considering the circumstances.
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited August 2010
    All the time...

I get blackout drunk frequently, and I'd consider blackout to be too drunk. Yes, it's made me do a lot of stupid/dangerous/embarrassing shit, but I love it.
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited August 2010
    Many times.
  • NightsideNightside Regular
    edited August 2010
    Anything enough to give me any form of nausea is too much for me.
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited August 2010
    A few times. I can't say it was too fun.
  • edited August 2010
    Nightside wrote: »
    Anything enough to give me any form of nausea is too much for me.

This. I rarely drink myself to nausea, but there was this one time I downed half a bottle 300 ml of Captain Morgan ad was feeling great. I saw there was a shot in the bottom of the bottle and decided not to waste it. Upon drinking the shot, my gag reflex started kicking in and it all went down hill until I puked. Then it all felt pretty good again.
    edited August 2010
    I once drank 375ml of rum in under an hour before even going out. That wasn't a smart idea.
  • edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    I once drank 375ml of rum in under an hour before even going out. That wasn't a smart idea.

LOL Man, talk about a fucked up evening. By the time it sets in, it's too late. did you drink any more that evening? I don't know about anyone else, but my stomach can't really mix too many liquors well. I can drink different types of rum and get away with it. But if I follow sour mash like No. 7 with a sweet rum like Malibu, it doesn't end up in my favor.

My father has inflicted mortal damage (generally 1/3-1/2 of the bottle) on a half gallon of Crown Royal or Captain Morgan in the past, but he's slowed way down. My uncle though .... goes through a mason jar of white lightning nearly every night from what I hear. He's not diabetic, missing a finger or two, and (last I heard) has an add1ct1on to meff.
    edited August 2010
    LOL Man, talk about a fucked up evening. By the time it sets in, it's too late. did you drink any more that evening? I don't know about anyone else, but my stomach can't really mix too many liquors well. I can drink different types of rum and get away with it. But if I follow sour mash like No. 7 with a sweet rum like Malibu, it doesn't end up in my favor.

My father has inflicted mortal damage (generally 1/3-1/2 of the bottle) on a half gallon of Crown Royal or Captain Morgan in the past, but he's slowed way down. My uncle though .... goes through a mason jar of white lightning nearly every night from what I hear. He's not diabetic, missing a finger or two, and (last I heard) has an add1ct1on to meff.

I did have a few more drinks that night. I made it home,threw up for a while, fell asleep and then woke up with a pretty bad hangover.

I couldn't imagine drinking a half gallon. That's ridiculous. I usually don't mix my liquors, either. I stick with whiskey or rum mostly, but I got some vodka last week. I don't ever drink malibu unless I'm making caribou lou. I think sticking with hard stuff or hard stuff and some beer is the best. Sugary drinks always make me feel sick.
  • edited August 2010
    I did have a few more drinks that night. I made it home,threw up for a while, fell asleep and then woke up with a pretty bad hangover.

I couldn't imagine drinking a half gallon. That's ridiculous. I usually don't mix my liquors, either. I stick with whiskey or rum mostly, but I got some vodka last week. I don't ever drink malibu unless I'm making caribou lou. I think sticking with hard stuff or hard stuff and some beer is the best. Sugary drinks always make me feel sick.

That's why I prefer either a grain based liquor, especially of a high proof. It has what I could call a cleaner buzz.
  • edited August 2010
    I'm not to drunk until my face is in the toilet, that's happened 3 times :o
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    LOL@shirley temples

But yes last night would have been another example of jator getting too drunk. But the klonopin and flexeril certainly weren't helping either. We killed a 30 pack then made a "cauldron of witches brew" which consisted of gatorade, beer, lime juice, OJ, clear rum, gin, and scotch (we threw 2mg klonopin in there for good measure, I also popped another mg and snorted yet another).

Me and my friend were then cock blocked at our attempt to 3some some bitch.

Fun night though all in all.
    edited August 2010
    jator wrote: »
    LOL@shirley temples

But yes last night would have been another example of jator getting too drunk. But the klonopin and flexeril certainly weren't helping either. We killed a 30 pack then made a "cauldron of witches brew" which consisted of gatorade, beer, lime juice, OJ, clear rum, gin, and scotch (we threw 2mg klonopin in there for good measure, I also popped another mg and snorted yet another).

Me and my friend were then cock blocked at our attempt to 3some some bitch.

Fun night though all in all.

I was confused as to why more people didn't point out the Shirley Temple thing. They have NO alcohol, so drinking 2 of them shouldn't have any effect.
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    I was confused as to why more people didn't point out the Shirley Temple thing. They have NO alcohol, so drinking 2 of them shouldn't have any effect.

Ya I had a nice little wtf run through my head when I read that.

I was convinced it was a troll thread for a second.
    edited August 2010
    Ya I had a nice little wtf run through my head when I read that.

I was convinced it was a troll thread for a second.

I thought it was a troll thread too, then I thought maybe the OP doesn't know anything about mixed drinks, which is pretty likely considering most people know dick about them.
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    I thought it was a troll thread too, then I thought maybe the OP doesn't know anything about mixed drinks, which is pretty likely considering most people know dick about them.

Considering he said he was too scared to go home I'm fairly certain that's the case.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited August 2010
    Only on good days. My posts from a few days ago are evidence of that.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    This one time this canadian guy who posts here (I won't name names) got drunk and fucked his best friend in the ass. It made for awkward times the next morning when they woke up next to each other naked. He had a story floating around on zoklet about 151 that's what happened.

I said I wouldn't tell that story on zoklet, but this is totse, right. I should be good.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited August 2010
    1337 wrote: »
    This one time this canadian guy who posts here (I won't name names) got drunk and fucked his best friend in the ass. It made for awkward times the next morning when they woke up next to each other naked. He had a story floating around on zoklet about 151 that's what happened.

I said I wouldn't tell that story on zoklet, but this is totse, right. I should be good.

It's only gay if balls are touching.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited August 2010
    We put vodka in the Shirley temples.

My night was pretty damn epic.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited August 2010
    It's only gay if balls are touching.

He specifically said that he loved it when their balls were touching. :o
    edited August 2010
    DaSkipper wrote: »
    We put vodka in the Shirley temples.

My night was pretty damn epic.

So what you made was a vodka, sprite and grenadine drink, maybe with a cherry? That's a Dirty Shirley.
  • Oink The PigOink The Pig Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Not that i can recall :o
    edited August 2010
    Being too drunk just sucks. I've seen too many people fall down, pass out, walk in front of cars (no one got hit) and other stupid shit. Aim to get buzzed or decently drunk. I don't get the people who want to get blackout drunk. Seems like they're the ones who end up dying from alcohol poisoning and ruining it for the rest of us.
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    Being too drunk just sucks. I've seen too many people fall down, pass out, walk in front of cars (no one got hit) and other stupid shit. Aim to get buzzed or decently drunk. I don't get the people who want to get blackout drunk. Seems like they're the ones who end up dying from alcohol poisoning and ruining it for the rest of us.

My blackouts usually end up in epic tales such as me walking down the street wacking people with a plastic sword, knighting hot girls, and getting laid.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited August 2010
    My buddy was throwing a small house party, It was me him and like 8-10 others, Well I had said Ive never tried E&J before. Long Story short, I chugged the wole bottle, went for a walk with some people, passed out on my buddy's garage couch and woke up 2 hrs later and puked alot
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    One time I was so drunk walking home that I told my friends to leave me there to die. Lol those suckers, I just wanted em to carry me! How the fuck am I gonna die of exposure in May?
  • edited August 2010
    I actually have had shittons to drink but never black out, throwup, or have a hangover. But I do get sloshed. Anyone else have a high tolerance to alcohol? I thank my Irish, Scottish and Italian heritage. :thumbsup:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    I'm able to drink more than most of my friends, so I get a great guard against going too far. I drink slightly slower, and once they start getting down and boogying, that's my signal to stop. Although sometimes I just say 'fukkit' and drink some more :D
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited August 2010
    meh I barely get 'too' drunk anymore. When I started drinking (3-4 years ago) I used to always get pass out or close to it drunk off mixed woodstock bourbon and shitty cheap beer. As I said, I barely get that drunk anymore, but I have many fond memories of the times I did.
    I'm really not a big alcohol lover, and don't drink all that often (once a week max). My tolerance has become pretty pissweak, but I can definately keep my head straight much more than I used to. Now when I'm drinking, I'll only have about 6-10 beers which gets me loosened up and social, which is the only reason I drink for anyway, but not stumbling all over the place, feeling like shit in the morning. I really don't think the drunkeness is worth the shit feelings later on and during.
    As I said, I only drink now to loosen up and get a bit buzzed so that I can enjoy myself more. There's still the occasional time when I will get carried away but I never let myself pass out/ fall asleep without first sobering up and getting some fluids/nutrition in to me.
  • edited August 2010
    I've been way too drunk on many occasions, usually after drinking a shit load of vodka or something. It just results in throwing up everywhere, and it sucks.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited August 2010
    ... there's another way to get drunk?

To clarify: I don't consider myself drunk until I'm too drunk. Anything less is just 'buzzed'. It's happy and mellow, but I'm not FUKKIN DRUNK U GUISE.
    edited August 2010
    My blackouts usually end up in epic tales such as me walking down the street wacking people with a plastic sword, knighting hot girls, and getting laid.

If you can't remember it what's the point?
    edited August 2010

It's fun as hell?
  • NightsideNightside Regular
    edited August 2010
    mr.blunt wrote: »
    It's fun as hell?

If you don't remember it, how could it be fun?
    edited August 2010
    Remember when you were two months old shaking a rattle? No, but it was fun as fuck while you were doing it. Why do you need the memory to have fun? Fuck the longterm and live your life in the now.

I guess you guys just don't understand blackout drunk. It's not like you suddenly wake up the next morning with absolutely no recollection of what happened or what you did. I've been drunk to the brink of alcohol poisoning, and I could still recall shit that happened.

It's more like you remember something here, then blink your eyes, and remember shit that was happening a couple hours later. Then you get to piece the story together the next day.
  • edited August 2010
    Far too many times. In fact, just last weekend I was blacked out and whipped my cock out and pissed all over a couch, that had someone sleeping on it, at my friend's house.

Needless to say I woke up the next day and thought everyone was making it up.
    edited August 2010
    mr.blunt wrote: »
    Remember when you were two months old shaking a rattle? No, but it was fun as fuck while you were doing it. Why do you need the memory to have fun? Fuck the longterm and live your life in the now.

I guess you guys just don't understand blackout drunk. It's not like you suddenly wake up the next morning with absolutely no recollection of what happened or what you did. I've been drunk to the brink of alcohol poisoning, and I could still recall shit that happened.

It's more like you remember something here, then blink your eyes, and remember shit that was happening a couple hours later. Then you get to piece the story together the next day.

If I can't remember it then it doesn't matter if it was fun or not. I'd rather get decently drunk and still remember the stupid shit I did. The people around here who regularly get blackout drunk are all frat guys/sorority girls, so maybe that's why I'm biased against it.
    edited August 2010
    Well, it's gay if people start a night off with "YEAH BRAH WE'RE GETTING BLACKOUT DRUNK TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I don't start drinking with the aim of getting blackout drunk, it just happens.
    edited August 2010
    That's definitely different and much cooler than how the frat guys do it.
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010

The memories slowly but shakily come back and you hear stories about it from other people.

Also you get to be incredibly drunk!:thumbsup:
    edited August 2010
    Sounds more fun that I had originally thought. :o
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited August 2010
    Story time.

Went to a party at a friends house. Brought Some cheap ass Vodka (Vladmir) and Kahula. when I got there they were drinking Mikes Extra Hard Lemonade. Took 2 shots of vodka then filled a glass up with Mikes and 4 more shots of vodka and 3 shots of kahula.

So I start playing pong and drinking and talking to people. Then more of the people leave and my and buddy are playing pong. at this time i had drank about 2/3s of my drink and was feeling pretty good. 20 min later and a few games of beer pong later its empty and I feel fine. He leaves and I'm talking to everyone there. I remember saying a few dumbass funny things but not much else. Next thing I remember I stood up off the couch and puked in the floor. Walked to the bathroom and puked all over the door. Then I made it to the toilet and finished up. Then I had to clean up my puke with those shitty brown napkins that you get in gas station bathrooms. I ended up calling my ex to come get me although I don't remember it at all.
    edited August 2010
    TLV wrote: »
    Story time.

Went to a party at a friends house. Brought Some cheap ass Vodka (Vladmir) and Kahula. when I got there they were drinking Mikes Extra Hard Lemonade. Took 2 shots of vodka then filled a glass up with Mikes and 4 more shots of vodka and 3 shots of kahula.

So I start playing pong and drinking and talking to people. Then more of the people leave and my and buddy are playing pong. at this time i had drank about 2/3s of my drink and was feeling pretty good. 20 min later and a few games of beer pong later its empty and I feel fine. He leaves and I'm talking to everyone there. I remember saying a few dumbass funny things but not much else. Next thing I remember I stood up off the couch and puked in the floor. Walked to the bathroom and puked all over the door. Then I made it to the toilet and finished up. Then I had to clean up my puke with those shitty brown napkins that you get in gas station bathrooms. I ended up calling my ex to come get me although I don't remember it at all.

Haha that sucks.

Reminds me of this one time (this incident has given me the reputation of being able to drink ANYTHING among my college buddies, although it didn't really end well) when we were playing Ride the Bus or some shit, and I'd managed to stack up a total of 67 drinks. Now, knowing this wasn't going to happen, I simply instead decided to fill my glass (this was a BIG glass too) with rum and just pound it. I got it all down, straight, no chase.

About an hour later we decided to smoke a bowl. I went and grabbed my pipe, packed it, and as I was walking out got the feeling I was gonna puke. So I say "I think I'm gonna puke, somebody take this pipe" and they all start saying shit like "No man, you're cool, let's go" like I'm some fucking 14 year old girl drinking her first mickey of Peach Schnapps. I KNEW I had to puke and just get it over with, but in my drunken state, couldn't just put the pipe down, I had to wait for somebody to take it.

Nobody did. I ended up projectile vomiting into the bathroom from outside, all over the sink and toilet and counter.

I cleaned up, poured another drink, and smoked that whole bowl myself:mad: