edited August 2010
    Anybody have a thread fetish?

vae_string-fetish.jpg
  • MegalodonMegalodon Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Anybody have a thread fetish?

vae_string-fetish.jpg

THe thought of those wires ripping her nipples off turns me off hardcore.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited August 2010
    Megalodon wrote: »
    THe thought of those wires ripping her nipples off turns me off hardcore.

It has the exact opposite effect on me.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    I think that she could be hot if her nipples were not getting torn off.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    You guys are too quick to assume that her nipples are being ripped off. Perhaps she is trying for a world record for heaviest object pulled by nipples.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    You guys are too quick to assume that her nipples are being ripped off. Perhaps she is trying for a world record for heaviest object pulled by nipples.

But imagine how stretched out her nipples will be. They will be all nasty and noddley.
    edited August 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    But imagine how stretched out her nipples will be. They will be all nasty and noddley.

3.jpg

I'd let her penetrate me in the penis with that.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    That nipple has seen one to many days and or babies.
    edited August 2010
    ITT: DICK KiLLERS
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    ^Agree completely.
    edited August 2010
    Hey, everybody has a different fetish. I like socks and sandals for example :o
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    I have a rape fetish!
    edited August 2010
    I have a rape fetish!

Here's a whole box of it. Handle with care.

boxofrape.jpg
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Oh why thank you mr. mayberry that was quite kind of you. I have always wanted box of rape. Now all i need is some roofies and a lotta bleach for the blood when i am all done.
    edited August 2010
    Here's a whole box of it. Handle with care.

boxofrape.jpg

40 pounds of rape....sounds like my cock.....
    edited August 2010
    Megalodon wrote: »
    40 pounds of rape....sounds like my cock.....

Yeah, sounds like cause it's all talk but no show :D
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Megalodon we shall get together sometime and exchange rape stories. I will even share my box of rape with you.
    edited August 2010
    Yeah, sounds like cause it's all talk but no show :D

I'VE SHOWN *PLENty OF WOMEN MY COCK

*not much

BUT IT IS LARGE
    edited August 2010
    Megalodon we shall get together sometime and exchange rape stories. I will even share my box of rape with you.

what state in the united states do you reside at?
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Haha that is on a need to know basis. Haha not really I dont give damn. A bunch of people already know anyways. I am from northwest wisconsin.
    edited August 2010
    Haha that is on a need to know basis. Haha not really I dont give damn. A bunch of people already know anyways. I am from northwest wisconsin.

Sorry, I'm 99% sure I willl never see you in my lifetime. I'm heading south (from virginia) in october.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Haha damn and I was so looking forward to it. ROAD TRIP!!! just kidding. how is it over there. I have never even visited. I have been everywhere from here to florida but east and west I have not yet been.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    That's the deeeeeep & dirty south.
    edited August 2010
    Haha damn and I was so looking forward to it. ROAD TRIP!!! just kidding. how is it over there. I have never even visited. I have been everywhere from here to florida but east and west I have not yet been.

I don't know. I have only been to wisconsin once, and it was during the summer. I have nothing to compare virginia to. It's hot, it rains, there's an ocean......
    edited August 2010
    On the internet, you can be wherever you want :D
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Haha but there is an ocean. We have lake everywhere here but to get to a big body of water I have to drive 3 and a half hours north to get to superior. But I always heard it was kinda a nice area over there so I thought I would ask. And mayberry you are correct. You can be who you wanna be on the net. Like you are a totsean soldier fighting crime against crabs and lazercats on the net. As am eye.
    edited August 2010
    Haha but there is an ocean. We have lake everywhere here but to get to a big body of water I have to drive 3 and a half hours north to get to superior. But I always heard it was kinda a nice area over there so I thought I would ask. And mayberry you are correct. You can be who you wanna be on the net. Like you are a totsean soldier fighting crime against crabs and lazercats on the net. As am eye.

NO

LAKES ARE NOT THE SAME AS oCEANS

I have been to illinoise and swam at their "beaches"

think of a lake

now enlarge it by 100000 times

that is the ocean

now,

add sharks, salt, tourists, and 1trillion pounds of sand

oh and take acid

the beach is amazing on acid!
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    ^
    Oh I know thats what I was saying. I said it sounds nice to have the ocean. All we have is the lakes. I was explaining that superior was the biggest I got. I have been to the ocean. Only once though. And yes it is huge and quite enjoyable.
    edited August 2010
    ^
    Oh I know thats what I was saying. I said it sounds nice to have the ocean. All we have is the lakes. I was explaining that superior was the biggest I got. I have been to the ocean. Only once though. And yes it is huge and quite enjoyable.

Oh, it sounded like you said there is an ocean in wisconsin, and it's the lakes. I see more clearly now. But yeah I'm scared of deep water and I burn really fucking easily in the sun so I'm not your typical virginian resident.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Damn that sucks. I really dont know burning to much. I tan when I go out and I spend most of my time fishing and swimming at my little town of 1000 cute little lake. Its calm there. But yeah the ocean is intimidating. I went there only once and wasnt watching and was pulled out kinda far by myself. Had a slight panic attack and swam back to the beach area.
    edited August 2010
    Damn that sucks. I really dont know burning to much. I tan when I go out and I spend most of my time fishing and swimming at my little town of 1000 cute little lake. Its calm there. But yeah the ocean is intimidating. I went there only once and wasnt watching and was pulled out kinda far by myself. Had a slight panic attack and swam back to the beach area.

lol yeah

how far did you go out?

did you try to pencil dive down to the bottom?

that's how you know you've gone too far, when you pencil dive as far as you can and all you get it ice cold water and no sand. scary as fuck
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Yeah i was way past being able to get to the bottom. Lol it was pretty freaky but when looking out you really cant see yourself moving but when you look back it like holy shit.
    edited August 2010
    Yeah i was way past being able to get to the bottom. Lol it was pretty freaky but when looking out you really cant see yourself moving but when you look back it like holy shit.

if you go out far enough, you might reach a sandbar. You'll be able to walk on the sand and still be FAR AS FucK OUT.. just watch out for sharks they love sandbars
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Haha i dont think so. I would be scared shitless unless it was a planned big group thing.