Ask a fag anything

2»

Comments

• brandonbrandon Regular
    edited August 2010
    do u ever get manly instinks like get realy inraged wen u c som1 taking som1 u want 2 m8 with and then get jelis???

also wut r ur views on insestual and also pedifile and other out-of-the-norm sexual relashins? :o:o:o
  • edited August 2010
    brandon wrote: »
    do u ever get manly instinks like get realy inraged wen u c som1 taking som1 u want 2 m8 with and then get jelis???

also wut r ur views on insestual and also pedifile and other out-of-the-norm sexual relashins? :o:o:o

I get enraged if the person I wanted to take home goes home with someone else...I think everyone does.

Views on incest:
    Incest is damaging when between a parent and a child, as it discourages the child from leaving home (one of the main reasons to become independent from your family is to find sexual relationships)

Incest is relatively harmless between siblings, cousins, 2nd cousins and so on.

Incestual breeding is a terrible idea, as the child is ugly, stupid, and probably won't have a nice life.

Views on Pedophilia:
    The raping of children is a terrible idea, as it fucks over the child for the rest of it's life.
    Pedophilia should be considered a sexuality, like straight or gay, and should not be allowed to act out.
    People ought acknowledge that pedophiles cannot choose to be attracted to men or women, they simply ARE attracted to children.
    I think there should exist some kind of pedophillic placating center where pedophiles can live out fantasies with dolls or robots or what-have-you, as this would make them less frustrated, and less likely to lash out at children.
  • edited August 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    haha yeah I hit on you all the time. And I am strait as can be. Its funny to hit on gay people to seee there reaction. Chomps was pretty lulzy. He just plays along. But you gotta be careful where you do it. I did it to a stranger once in the Minneapolis and he followed me for a bit and wanted to take me to have some drinks and he wouldnt take no for an answer.

I wouldn't really call our freaky-ass discussions of cum-guzzling as "flirting"...as in, I would never have the conversations I've had with you with anyone I actually intended on having sex with. But out of curiousity, would/have you?
  • edited August 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    Go out, have him buy you drinks, "I gotta go to the bathroom, be right back", sneak out.

Free drinks = mission accomplished.

^Should have pulled this on that 70 yr old.

HTS Noob, where have you been all my life?
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited August 2010
    I get enraged if the person I wanted to take home goes home with someone else...I think everyone does.

Views on incest:
    Incest is damaging when between a parent and a child, as it discourages the child from leaving home (one of the main reasons to become independent from your family is to find sexual relationships)

Incest is relatively harmless between siblings, cousins, 2nd cousins and so on.

Incestual breeding is a terrible idea, as the child is ugly, stupid, and probably won't have a nice life.

Views on Pedophilia:
    The raping of children is a terrible idea, as it fucks over the child for the rest of it's life.
    Pedophilia should be considered a sexuality, like straight or gay, and should not be allowed to act out.
    People ought acknowledge that pedophiles cannot choose to be attracted to men or women, they simply ARE attracted to children.
    I think there should exist some kind of pedophillic placating center where pedophiles can live out fantasies with dolls or robots or what-have-you, as this would make them less frustrated, and less likely to lash out at children.

As long as tax money isn't used to placate pedos, this is 100% correct.
  • edited August 2010
    As long as tax money isn't used to placate pedos, this is 100% correct.

An excellent qualifier.
  • Fuck the FBIFuck the FBI Regular
    edited August 2010
    Do most fags follow in Terry's footsteps?

1165785399_52e6bcb12e.jpg?v=0
  • edited August 2010
    Do most fags follow in Terry's footsteps?

1165785399_52e6bcb12e.jpg?v=0

God I wish!!!
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2010
    When you go to insult somebody, do you say you fucked their mother?
  • PopePope Regular
    edited August 2010
    This is difficult to answer, as when you're having sex the feelings extend over the entire body. The only thing I can think of to say is that on entry there is a sort of resistance, and at the precise moment the penis stops and begins to withdraw, there is a gasp of ecstasy.

kind of like taking a huge shit?

amirite?
  • PopePope Regular
    edited August 2010
    also, do you sometimes take half a shit, then let your asshole swallow it back up, then take half a shit, then let your asshole swallow it back up, and repeat over and over?
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    brandon wrote: »

This happens to you a lot dont it. This question has no relevance toward a gay person because a strait person wouldnt like it either.

I wouldn't really call our freaky-ass discussions of cum-guzzling as "flirting"...as in, I would never have the conversations I've had with you with anyone I actually intended on having sex with. But out of curiousity, would/have you?

Haha no it was more really sexual joking. Not flirting. All in good fun. All in good fun.
  • edited August 2010
    Pope wrote: »
    also, do you sometimes take half a shit, then let your asshole swallow it back up, then take half a shit, then let your asshole swallow it back up, and repeat over and over?

I wish I were that talented....or commited...or insane...or something.
  • edited August 2010
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited August 2010
    Do you use Windows, osx or a linux flavor?
  • PopePope Regular
    edited August 2010
    why are we ending this glorious thread?
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    i am assuming that he is done answering questions for fags so I is saying its done.
  • edited August 2010
    Pope wrote: »
    why are we ending this glorious thread?

cos he's prostituted enough attention already.
  • edited August 2010
    Actually, I just noticed that people stopped asking questions, and I assumed the thread was over. If there are actually other questions, I'll totally answer them.
  • PopePope Regular
    edited August 2010
    Have you ever met a girl that you tried to date? when your here to make love she wanted you to wait

let me tell you about my situation I was dating this girl from the us nation