• StaplesStaples Regular
    edited August 2010
    lots of people dead
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    Oh yeah floods aren't funny :o
  • StaplesStaples Regular
    edited August 2010
    except for when i die in one, then it is funny.. we had a flood and a tornado the other day and I ran around outside

i won't be offended if you laugh when I die in a flood
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    I didn't laugh this time but I will laugh at the dramatic irony when you die.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited August 2010
    Floods in the desert = lol. :p

He's fine. And will remain fine methinks. Dfg is a totsean, if a flood hits he'll probably start roping bodies together to make a raft. We're fuckin' survivors. :mad:
  • abusernameabusername Regular
    edited August 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »

He's fine. And will remain fine methinks. Dfg is a totsean, if a flood hits he'll probably start roping bodies together to make a raft. We're fuckin' survivors. :mad:

That really cheered me up. lol.
  • edited August 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »

I kinda want a flood to happen now so I can try this out.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Well, where I live the infrastructure can handle some floods but that doesn't mean I am not affected from them. I am facing bat shit insane blackouts. I get around 10 hours of power and that's spread over 24 hours. And now it's getting worse. The power goes out randomly and I can't do anything about it. To top it all, it's Ramadan and I am fasting and the weather is HOT [btw it got better few hours ago].

And there is a food shortage everywhere. The price of basic commodities is high. Still the worst part is Pakistan Government. THEY'RE FUCKING GREEDY CUNTS.

If I had some superpowers I would have killed everyone starting from the President. I fucking hate that guy. I wish I could kill him with my bare hands. I will take out his eyes and stomp them and rip his fucking skin and shit on it. I will kill his relatives and children as well.

The AID we got from other Countries GOES INTO THEIR FUCKING POCKETS. You think if someone send you millions you could at least develop some regions and work things out. BUT NO! These cunts can't even do anything except fill their pockets. People are dying, I mean they're fucking dying.

They're sleeping in their homes one night and the next day they have nothing left. Every fucking thing is gone. People who were below poverty line just got fucked and even the middle class is having problems feeding their families. And all this time PRESIDENT ZARDARI THE FUCKING CUNT IS ON A VISIT WHICH BASICALLY REVOLVES AROUND FUCKING TERRORISM.

Bastards, your policies are making terrorists you fucking cunts. I hope you die and burn in hell and Allah takes judgement on you and rips your skin one piece at a time. I hope you get a mutation of AIDS which is curable and you spend fortunes on trying to get it fixed only to bleed out of your fucking ass MORE!

The world is fucked up, but PAKISTAN IS JUST FUCKING PATHETIC. If I had a nuke me button, I would press it and end it all. BASTARDS!

:mad:
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited August 2010
    wow. I feel for ya dude, try to get out of that shit hole.
  • edited August 2010
    wow. I feel for ya dude, try to get out of that shit hole.

He should move to a decent area in a major Indian city.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    DFG How the fuck are you still alive mang. Seriously there is to much shit going on over there. Pack up a laptop and get on a fucking camel and woddle the hell outta there. Damn man there is just to much shit over there.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    DFG How the fuck are you still alive mang. Seriously there is to much shit going on over there. Pack up a laptop and get on a fucking camel and woddle the hell outta there. Damn man there is just to much shit over there.

Survival instincts :).
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Well, where I live the infrastructure can handle some floods but that doesn't mean I am not affected from them. I am facing bat shit insane blackouts. I get around 10 hours of power and that's spread over 24 hours. And now it's getting worse. The power goes out randomly and I can't do anything about it. To top it all, it's Ramadan and I am fasting and the weather is HOT [btw it got better few hours ago].

And there is a food shortage everywhere. The price of basic commodities is high. Still the worst part is Pakistan Government. THEY'RE FUCKING GREEDY CUNTS.

If I had some superpowers I would have killed everyone starting from the President. I fucking hate that guy. I wish I could kill him with my bare hands. I will take out his eyes and stomp them and rip his fucking skin and shit on it. I will kill his relatives and children as well.

The AID we got from other Countries GOES INTO THEIR FUCKING POCKETS. You think if someone send you millions you could at least develop some regions and work things out. BUT NO! These cunts can't even do anything except fill their pockets. People are dying, I mean they're fucking dying.

They're sleeping in their homes one night and the next day they have nothing left. Every fucking thing is gone. People who were below poverty line just got fucked and even the middle class is having problems feeding their families. And all this time PRESIDENT ZARDARI THE FUCKING CUNT IS ON A VISIT WHICH BASICALLY REVOLVES AROUND FUCKING TERRORISM.

Bastards, your policies are making terrorists you fucking cunts. I hope you die and burn in hell and Allah takes judgement on you and rips your skin one piece at a time. I hope you get a mutation of AIDS which is curable and you spend fortunes on trying to get it fixed only to bleed out of your fucking ass MORE!

The world is fucked up, but PAKISTAN IS JUST FUCKING PATHETIC. If I had a nuke me button, I would press it and end it all. BASTARDS!

Yeah bro.....rage against the machine. Thats...the...totse...spirit: :thumbsup: This is why countries should donate food, clothing, building materials etc instead
    of cash....How dumb is that? It's a known fact that cash handouts are abused by government
    Yet our moronic countries and charities still do it. :facepalm:
    edited August 2010
    Dfg wrote: »

bornkiller wrote: »
    Yeah bro.....rage against the machine. Thats...the...totse...spirit: :thumbsup: This is why countries should donate food, clothing, building materials etc instead
    of cash....How dumb is that? It's a known fact that cash handouts are abused by government
    Yet our moronic countries and charities still do it. :facepalm:

Uh I know for a fact my country, Australia, has donated $10 million in aid to Pakistan today and it was in the form of food, temporary shelters, clothing, all the basic survival needs, I saw it being loaded onto a plane on the news myself. It's 10 mil in "Assistance packages" and "Emergency humanitarian relief"

Is Australia the only country that donates *actual* aid or something? Other countries just donate the money?
    edited August 2010
    abusername wrote: »
    Uh I know for a fact my country, Australia, has donated $10 million in aid to Pakistan today and it was in the form of food, temporary shelters, clothing, all the basic survival needs, I saw it being loaded onto a plane on the news myself. It's 10 mil in "Assistance packages" and "Emergency humanitarian relief"

Is Australia the only country that donates *actual* aid or something? Other countries just donate the money?

I hope the Australian forces are unloading and distributing those items and not the Pakistani
    ones.:rolleyes:
  • StaplesStaples Regular
    edited August 2010
    I usually don't react much to stuff anymore

but DFG man i wanna give you a hug and a bunch of classified military technology
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    abusername wrote: »

They can turn around and sell it. If the gov is distributing it, then they can steal shit for themselves or sell it or do whatever they want basically. They need the UN or fucking someone to be out there distributing it to poor people.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    Oh yeah floods aren't funny :o

Whatchu talkin about willis? That flood in Indonesia was full of lulz.

tsunami_indonesia.jpg

Indonesia-tsunami.jpg
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    Whatchu talkin about willis? That flood in Indonesia was full of lulz.

tsunami_indonesia.jpg

Indonesia-tsunami.jpg

Tsunamis are funnier than floods. The first pic you can just imagine the sense of doom as they saw that coming.
    edited August 2010
    Tsunamis are funnier than floods. The first pic you can just imagine the sense of doom as they saw that coming.

42-16852179.jpg
    edited August 2010
    I'm 90% sure the Australian army is distributing the aid we are giving to Pakistan, not the Pakistani government.

I may be wrong though. Also, you can't really blame the rest of the world for giving the aid to the Pakistani government to distribute, it's just common place and is USUALLY how things are done, unless they don't have the power to do so at the time (Which is why I think Australia and probably most of the other countries are distributing the aid themselves).

But yeah, Australia just announced something on the news about helping Pakistan EVEN MORE(didn't listen to specifics) so don't go saying we don't love our Paki brothers!

Hope all is well Dfg(As well as it can be)
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited August 2010
    I heard on the radio (ABC radio national) that the aussie aide is being distributed by a NGO affiliated with the UN. I can't for the life of me remember the name.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    weather.JPG

Hot fucking weather and the worse part is, it's Ramadan and I WAS FUCKING SICK. So, here I am going from one place to another and getting raped by the weather and feeling sick. I had a flu and I had some urgent work to do.

Anyway, I went to shopping and when I was checking out I decided to get some DVDs, when I came back there were two ladies standing behind my trolley. One I think was around 42 and the second one was around 19-23 year old. I was feeling shit at that time and my confidence was low. I rarely get a chance to talk in English but I couldn't resist. They had the trolley full of biscuits and other stuff.

I asked them what it was for, they told me how they were going to give this away to the flood victims. I asked them where they were from and tried to stir up the conversation. They were from Germany, I told them I knew someone Germany as well. It turned out to be a big fail because, I was in shit form and I couldn't remember anything about Germany :facepalm:. The whole situation got a big awkward but I survived it.

Everyone was watching us because it's odd to talk with a dude wearing dress and glasses in a fucking mall :D. I wanted to talk to them more but damn I was feeling SHIT. I am going to look them up from Germany Embassy. I should blame the language barrier but I was really low on energy.

It's hell in Pakistan today, food prices are WAY FUCKING HIGH, there is wheat shortage and you can't find anything to buy and it's fucking hot. I MEAN REALLY FUCKING HOT.

The only plus side of today was, I fucking trolled Justin Bieber fans and they tried sending me hate tweets. Those hate tweets just made me lol hard and now I am feeling pretty okay.

Btw I had to run spells checks on this post. I AM THAT FUCKED ATM. 4:41 Pm now, At 6:58 PM I will end my Fast. FML