Favorite Weather

edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
What is your favorite type of weather?

If I'm going outside, I like it to be really hot and sunny, with no clouds in the sky and minimal breeze.

If I'm at home, I like it to be stormy as fuck outside with torrential rain and flooding etc.

Comments

• FONFON Regular
    edited August 2010
    Well obviously if you're going outside you want it to be sunny and if your not its better rainy. It would make more sense to say what you prefer out of the two....

Me, I like wet weather. It gives me a reason to do sweet fuck all...Great time to get some weed and read a good book...Also, its the only time I can listen to black metal. Listening to black metal on a nice sunny day just doesn't seem right...Had to wait like 2 months before the weather was bleak enough to give the new Burzum a listen. Sunn O))) on a rainy day is also particularly good.
  • edited August 2010
    I was trying to prove a point that if it rains, I want it to really rain hard and properly. And if its sunny, I want it to really be burning hot. :D
  • FONFON Regular
    edited August 2010
    Ah I see...Well where I live if its burning hot its TOO FUCKING HOT. So mild to moderate temperatures are best on sunny days...And of course, when it rains I prefer it to pour. None of this scattered showers bullshit :angry:
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    Winter has the best weather. It's alot easier to get warm imo than t0 cool off. Plus I just hate heat. Rain is nice too though.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    I love storms.

If I'm going out, I'd honestly rather it be completely overcast, even raining, because for whatever reason, no matter how much I try to get myself to adjust to it or whatever, sunshine makes me sick. Horrid migraines complete with vomitting and all that junk, sometimes that last multiple days. Almost without fail. So I try not to be out for long if it's sunny.

But storms. I'm always in the mood for a good storm.
  • LostInTheWoodsLostInTheWoods Regular
    edited August 2010
    Winter has the best weather. It's alot easier to get warm imo than t0 cool off. Plus I just hate heat. Rain is nice too though.

This

I really hate hot weather.
  • edited August 2010
    And right about now where I live, it looks as though its about to storm like a bitch. Fingers crossed! :D
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010

I like it the colder the better :)
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    Fall/Winter. I like the clear but slightly cloudy skies, the cool breeze, not too hot or too cold but just right. Can't explain it but basically from October-December months pwn.
  • [][][][][][][][] Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    About +10C is good for me, cloudy and with little breeze.
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited August 2010
    I want it to rain constantly, stay at about 70F, and i want it dark and cloudy. Fall or spring.
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    I love the sun; around 75 degrees is preferable.

We have nice beaches here. :D
  • edited August 2010
    Very sunny, very windy.
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited August 2010
    I like it when one half of the sky is sunny without a cloud in it and the other is black and stormy. Like, when it does an eerie half-and-half moment. That shit's fucking amazing.