Opinion of Gaga's Music.

edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
???
Personally, she's my 2nd favourite composer. (second only to J.S. Bach)
What d'ya think? I really suggest, if you have not heard them, checking out her acoustic versions of her songs.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    It really depends who is performing the songs.

• MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2010
    i can honestly say they are catchy, and ive caught some stuck in my head before. no homo.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited August 2010
    Pure unrefined horse shit.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    They're better when you don't think about the message.
  • edited August 2010
    What I find awesome is that she tried for years to be "girl with a piano" and got nowhere, and then she became Lady Gaga, in which she focuses exclusively on sex, fame and death, and now she's huge. She also occaisonally suggests that the whole facade is a joke, (which it probably is)
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    It's just that there is no real message, I can only really hear something like that in the actual musical structure.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    I hate to admit this but some of her songs are catchy as shit. So sometimes I listen to her.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited August 2010
    Same here as far as her music but other than that she's fucking retarded.

66377274-lady_gaga_mtv_vmas_awards.jpg
  • edited August 2010
    ^How can you look at that and not immediately think "YEEESSSS!!!!"
    I dunno, I find it amazing that an actual songwriter, dancer and performer can actively mock pop culture, AND FOOL THEM!
    edited August 2010
    duuude wrote: »
    Same here as far as her music but other than that she's fucking retarded.

66377274-lady_gaga_mtv_vmas_awards.jpg

If I was sitting behind her, I'd be pissed that she's blocking my view.
  • edited August 2010
    ^good 'nuff
  • vOmitreevOmitree Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    They're better when you don't think about the message.

Agreed. Lyrics, like many other popper's, are her weakness.
  • edited August 2010
    I admit to liking her stuff too. In fact, I recently obtained a copy of the album with all her singles on, which I thought was actually pretty good. She does look like a retard though.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited August 2010
    She is slightly more original than most pop artists today. But she still sucks.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    ^How can you look at that and not immediately think "YEEESSSS!!!!"
    I dunno, I find it amazing that an actual songwriter, dancer and performer can actively mock pop culture, AND FOOL THEM!

I dont know man when I see the way she dresses I automatically think attention whore. Shes gotta stop that she just looks foolish. Its not shocking its not original nobody cares so just stop dressing and acting the way you do you know? It just reminds me to much of those goth and emo kids back in highschool and yes I know its not the same style but both dress with the intent of having people stare at them just hoping that someone will be shocked when in reality nobody gives a fuck.
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited August 2010
    Some of her songs aren't too bad, but most of them just annoying me and get old really fast. She does appeal to a lot of people because she is so "unique". Maybe if she worked on some better lyrics it would appeal more to more.

She is also a TRAP! :o
    edited August 2010
    Some of her songs aren't too bad, but most of them just annoying me and get old really fast. She does appeal to a lot of people because she is so "unique". Maybe if she worked on some better lyrics it would appeal more to more.

She is also a TRAP! :o