Punching Yourself In The Dick

Fetus-SmasherFetus-Smasher Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
This is one of my past-time favorites, it's gotten me through the years. Usually on a Friday morning if I'm tired, or just pissed off I'll go ahead and give myself a good firm punch in the dick. It sets me straight, and reminds me "hey, your a fucking nobody" it keeps me level.
Who else here celebrates the good ol' fashion dick punches?

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    I don't. I actually like myself :)
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2010
    knew a kid in school that actually did this. idk y, doesnt make too much sense to me.. i do beat it like it owes me money though
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2010
    You shouldn't hurt your pee-pee. He didn't do anything to you expect embarrass you in front of the women you're not having sex with. Instead, just look in the mirror.
  • VermicideVermicide Regular
    edited August 2010
    You know, this is something I can honestly say I've never done.
    i do beat it like it owes me money though

lol
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited August 2010
    Can't say i have ever done this or had a reason to.....
  • edited August 2010
    I've tried it a few times, just for lulz or to look cool (like a retard) in front of my friends.

I often find that a slap in the face works a little better though.
  • GumboGumbo Regular
    edited August 2010
    Good way to end up with a bent pecker, brah.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    Gumbo wrote: »
    Good way to end up with a bent pecker, brah.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPpvps1c98wMfIxhrdO7wf0uzykF9DDyP7qRH4yLaXwNhempY&t=1&usg=__TTQzJxVFNUspfEPoSlA4XJ91KoE=
    +
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6oZDYYMnvPfcnlxRUSjmv1JL2vWLnDbdxy__6mLbIXTlWGHM&t=1&usg=__cZAxRnlSDjqRb3B-eDHvLwdQYOs=
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    Self-harm is always useful.

I don't see how people don't understand that these kinds of things are like cutting and all that, only more stupid. Bet you're the kind of person to make fun of cutters, too. So I find this thread incredibly interesting.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    Namaste wrote: »

I don't see how people don't understand that these kinds of things are like cutting and all that, only more stupid. Bet you're the kind of person to make fun of cutters, too. So I find this thread incredibly interesting.

Don't be too haste to confirm you're sick ideals through pseudo-analysis of totse. Try tending towards that obviously up-sized combo (+fries) of self-loathing propaganda that has certainly warped your head.

Cut all you wish. But with your track record, it's probably not a good idea to voice your self-justifications on this forum...
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    stres wrote: »
    Don't be too haste to confirm you're sick ideals through pseudo-analysis of totse. Try tending towards that obviously up-sized combo (+fries) of self-loathing propaganda that has certainly warped your head.

Cut all you wish. But with your track record, it's probably not a good idea to voice your self-justifications on this forum...

I don't cut. Not to say I've never engaged in any form of self-harm, but I see it for what it is, and I know it's no better than cutting. But cutting is associated with being "emo" and it's made fun of a lot. And all forms of self-harm are essentially just the same. I mean... this by far one of the more retarded forms, but it's used in the same manner a lot of people use cutting, and he just seems to give off that aura of he'd probably be a total douche to a cutter. So just pointing out, if you use any form of self-harm for anything, you're not any better than them. :thumbsup:
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    A few bottles of jager + a cock punching contest with the lads is far from sitting alone and self mutilating (I'd assume one of the most intimate self-moments) with a razor. Huge - fucking - difference.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    stres wrote: »
    A few bottles of jager + a cock punching contest with the lads is far from sitting alone and self mutilating (I'd assume one of the most intimate self-moments) with a razor. Huge - fucking - difference.

Well, one, that's not what he's talking about at all. So... your logic doesn't hold up. He's talking about doing it himself, alone, for emotional manipulation. Because he's tired or he's pissed off. He's not talking about getting drunk and doing stupid shit for giggles.

I mean, like no one has ever gotten drunk and done some kind of bloodletting stupid crap. Every form of self-harm can be used in a stupid, but fairly meaningless manner, but that's not what this thread was made about at all.

So I'm not sure what you're going for here at all.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    So I'm not sure what you're going for here at all.

Just baiting a response silly. :thumbsup:
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    I do it every so often just for a few cheap laughs.

Also lol namaste couldn't see a troll from a mile away. :o:o:o
  • edited August 2010
    i do beat it like it owes me money though

Lol'd so hard.
  • edited August 2010

I enjoy this statement more than I should.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited August 2010
    How does this benefit anybody? I can't see the logic in punching yourself in the crotch, unless it was part of a stage performance or something.

I am done with self-mutilation. I have letters carved into my calf from a year ago, they are still bright red scars. Can't go in pools or any of that or else people will question it.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    jator wrote: »
    Also lol namaste couldn't see a troll from a mile away. :o:o:o

Yeah, you're right, I have a terrible habit of taking everything too literally. But idk. Silly thing to troll about, because self-harm is something the majority of people use at some point in their life for something other than just shits and giggles. So I mean, it's not like it's not something pretty much everyone does...
    MegaKush wrote: »
    How does this benefit anybody? I can't see the logic in punching yourself in the crotch, unless it was part of a stage performance or something.

I am done with self-mutilation. I have letters carved into my calf from a year ago, they are still bright red scars. Can't go in pools or any of that or else people will question it.

I love you for recognizing that this is just as much self-harm, as are other forms of self-mutilation. :thumbsup: I imagined most people would fail to realize the connection. But thank you for proving me wrong.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited August 2010
    I can kick myself in the dick. Too flexible?
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    I find a good solid punch to the nuts or dick in the morning hen I get up is akin to a good cup of coffee.
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited August 2010
    Of all the things I could do and would want to this isn't one of them..
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    I tried it a few times but it was only for testing purpose. I didn't like it but my dick got hard after it. I am afraid I might enjoy it, so I vowed never to hurt my penis, unless I am using it for anal.
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited August 2010
    Id rather just punch other people... I like my dick.
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    Yeah, you're right, I have a terrible habit of taking everything too literally. But idk. Silly thing to troll about, because self-harm is something the majority of people use at some point in their life for something other than just shits and giggles. So I mean, it's not like it's not something pretty much everyone does...

I love you for recognizing that this is just as much self-harm, as are other forms of self-mutilation. :thumbsup: I imagined most people would fail to realize the connection. But thank you for proving me wrong.

There are far better ways to cause self harm than punching yourself in the dick.

I have met cutters and burners and what have you but never a dick puncher.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited August 2010
    jator wrote: »
    There are far better ways to cause self harm than punching yourself in the dick.

I have met cutters and burners and what have you but never a dick puncher.

But you'd be surprised. Self-harm comes in many forms.
  • AltindAltind Regular
    edited August 2010
    I sometimes wank so much, my penis bruises. Does that too count as self harm?