HAARP and the recent Pakistan Floods

IrukanjiIrukanji Acolyte
edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Just a conspiracy theory I guess, but the worst flooding in who knows how long, and it just so happens it occurs in an area with large amounts of Taliban in the area. I'd say it was deliberately targeted as a means of demoralizing the enemy, also with the hope of killing them, and burying their vital supplies. And maybe the destruction of vital supply lines in/out of Afghanistan. The USA know they have no rights to invade the tribal lands with a conventional force, so they decided to let mother nature do the work for them.

Thoughts?

Comments

• StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    Likely. HAARP has been blamed for a lot of stuff like this and they probably have the technology to do it. They certainly have the lack of morals.
  • IrukanjiIrukanji Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Good, I thought my theory was just batshit insane. they couldn't target Iraq/Afganistan, because of the risk to their own troops and the fact HAARP would interfere with their radio equipment, but Pakistan being a stronghold of the Taliban(or Al Quida or whatever) is a better target, because you can't take your troops in, and you still want to affect the enemy. At any cost, it would appear.
  • MegalodonMegalodon Regular
    edited August 2010
    Enemies?

we're all humans in this game
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    Im not buying it. I just dont see any evidence that the goverment can change the weather:rolleyes: Sure alot of conspiracy theories are true in my mind aliens,JFK, etc ect. but the HAARP one is ridiculous. Ive heard this same theory about haiti and almost every other major natural disaster. Theres no proof Natural Disasters have occured all throughout history there what caused them before HAARP? But now that we have a HAARP program all disasters must be caused by the US goverment controlling the weather :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited August 2010
    I agree with Dirty Sanchez. I think people jump into blaming people too fast without actually thinking it through. I do not think we have the capability to produce earthquakes or floods at this point in time.

If we do i do not think we would use it for that reason, even though sometimes people do not have morals and it could seem that way. I would think NATO would somehow investigate this if it got down the natural disasters just popping out of no where. Most of them are explainable and Mother Nature just took her course. IMO
    edited August 2010
    The Haiti thing was natural, heating the atmosphere cannot cause earthquakes.

Also, North Korea is flooding, just a few days after Pakistan flooded. Coincidence?
    edited August 2010
    Irukanji wrote: »
    The Haiti thing was natural, heating the atmosphere cannot cause earthquakes.

Also, North Korea is flooding, just a few days after Pakistan flooded. Coincidence?

Yes its just a series of natural disasters just like its always been. Look Ill concede the governments involved in some shady cover ups that would blow all our minds if fully known. But I refuse to believe they can control the weather at this point. Theres just no fucking way and its not like they've accomplished anything at all if indeed they are controlling the weather.
    edited August 2010
    Yes its just a series of natural disasters just like its always been. Look Ill concede the governments involved in some shady cover ups that would blow all our minds if fully known. But I refuse to believe they can control the weather at this point. Theres just no fucking way and its not like they've accomplished anything at all if indeed they are controlling the weather.

You don't need to change the weather, only move it all to one location. Watch a nuclear bomb explode, you will see the shock front forcing water molecules to vaporize and push them away because of the high pressure. Similar, and much more powerful forces work to move weather around. You heat up a patch of air, it expands and pushes a colder part away. If the colder part has clouds, then you effectively move the cloud.

But lol. It was a far-out speculation that HAARP could be involved, I thought maybe we could get some discussion from it and maybe some traffic.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited December 2010
    'They've' attempted it, so who's to say? There are plenty of reasons why you would want to do this. Crops, and accidents are the only thing I can think of actually.

But um, yeah. Not beyond feasability--to say the least.
    edited December 2010
    proudclod9 wrote: »

But um, yeah. Not beyond feasability--to say the least.

Yes it absolutely is beyond feasibility. America didn't cause the floods or earthquakes.:facepalm: Fuck America but still they didn't do it.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited December 2010
    Yes it absolutely is beyond feasibility. America didn't cause the floods or earthquakes.:facepalm: Fuck America but still they didn't do it.

They probably could! so why not look into it...