Wut do!?!?!?!

edited August 2010 in Man Cave
:confused::confused::confused:
K, so I'm alone in my grandfather's house, and he's a psychiatrist. I was looking in his drawers for extra socks when I stumbled upon a drawer filled with pill bottles. I assumed, at first, that they would be non-recreational. Then my eyes wandered to codeine...then lorezapam...then zopoclone...At this point my only thought was....but does he have oxys? He does. Lots of them both contin and codone...and I'm really stuck because, like, I really think he needs them, but then, they're motherfucking oxys...
totse, wut do?!?!?!?!

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Unless it looks like he has plenty of leftovers from past prescriptions, don't take any. It would suck to be without pain medication if you needed them.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    Hit yourself in the knee with a hammer, shattering it if possible. Then take an oxy and note how it's not really tasting as sweet now that you're actually in pain. Refer to the post above this one for an appropriate level of sympathy.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    Don't touch his personal scripts, period. If the meds are for his practice, go go gadget - just be ready to accept the consequences, should any arise.. If he clues onto it, your character will be permanently tainted in the eyes of your entire family.

However there is a fair amount of fun to be had, just manage the repercussions. Racking Oxy from your grandparents? ~ pretty cut throat bro.
    edited August 2010
    lol wat are we, moralfags? Kill the old man and harvest his drugs :o
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    lol wat are we, moralfags? Kill the old man and harvest his drugs :o

If you kill him, you can take his drugs but once you're done, that's done. Instead, use him to keep a steady supply of drugs coming :hai:
    edited August 2010
    Phase one: intensify the pain :eek:
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2010
    1.Convince him he's crazy.
    2.Steal his drugs
    3. ?????
    4. Profit!!!!
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    Don't listen to all these pussies.

Munch down on some oxys. Maybe mix in a few of those other pills and take a BUNCH for later.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited August 2010
    Lol take a few now and see if he notices. take like 3 from each bottle. wait it out and yea...
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    1.Convince him he's crazy.
    2.Steal his drugs
    3. ?????
    4. Profit!!!!

Thats what I did, except it was my grandma and her many K-pins.
  • edited August 2010
    In response to the first few posts: my grandfather is not in pain, and does not take those medications. I thoguht he did, but upon further inquiry he does not. They sit in his sock drawer and are leftovers from past surgeries he has had. He is unlikely to use them, really, but I can't quite get over the whole stealing your grandparents drugs thing...I dunno....
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    Rack 'em :mad:

Fulfill the destiny of every single pill