I got banned from 4chan

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I posted on there website a few times and got banned for shit I didn't even do. Seriously fuck those bastards. I haven't visited them in months and yet somehow im banned lol. Also no im not a traitor totse shall always come first.

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    They said I wa s"auto posting" and spreading a virus:confused:
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited August 2010
    I dont post on 4 chan just lurk, i think its a pain to have to noko threads and keep hitting f5 to see responses
    edited August 2010
    ^^^ Ive concluded the site is gay as hell atleast the mods there are.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Anonymous troll them :D
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited August 2010
    ^^^
    They can still ip ban you!
    edited August 2010
    ^^^
    They can still ip ban you!

Good_Luck_I%27m_Behind_7_Proxies.jpg
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited August 2010
    ^^^
    So very true, i don't waste my time posting on 4chan, i don't find it a very valuable place to go.

boxxies.jpg?1260213373
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited August 2010
    Meh Boxxie is hot
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2010
    I have been banned a few times. Also some girl I know had personal info posted on there about her and blamed me. I think it's a bit like Fight Club there...
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Never got banned. For some reason, I avoid getting banned on the Internet without even trying.
  • da teachada teacha Regular
    edited August 2010
    thats hardc0re bro
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited August 2010
    Must be pretty hard to get banned on a site full of CP.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    What's funny is 4chan claims to be anonymous and let "anything go" yet they IP ban faster than any place I've ever been to and for the stupidest shit such as flaming. First time I ever went there I was trolling and got IP banned. Not that I really care, but it's annoying when people link shit that you cant see on 4chan, oh well. Just the dualities of a place that refers to themselves as "Anonymous" when they really aren't. Their own Admins/Mods/Owner has given out IP's at the drop of a dime to any law enforcement. If they were anonymous they would delete all recorded history daily of anyone accessing the site or not even keep records.
    edited August 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    What's funny is 4chan claims to be anonymous and let "anything go" yet they IP ban faster than any place I've ever been to and for the stupidest shit such as flaming. First time I ever went there I was trolling and got IP banned. Not that I really care, but it's annoying when people link shit that you cant see on 4chan, oh well. Just the dualities of a place that refers to themselves as "Anonymous" when they really aren't. Their own Admins/Mods/Owner has given out IP's at the drop of a dime to any law enforcement. If they were anonymous they would delete all recorded history daily of anyone accessing the site or not even keep records.

Quoted for truth. They've turned so many people into law enforcement its crazy. Ive heard of quite a few cases of people being arrested for talking about doing a shootings and they tracked the ip. There even banning people for racism now.
    edited August 2010
    TOTSE: The last fortress of freedom
  • edited August 2010
    I visit 4chan every so often to find images and other funny/silly shit. I don't usually post there, as there's usually nothing worth replying to or saying.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited August 2010
    Too bad I don't see totse being up too much longer :(....

That's why I'm trying to get a new site going.
  • edited August 2010

wat
  • edited August 2010

Lmfao, quit trolling bro. TOTSE is forever, it even exists on Sundays when no one comes online or posts here.
    edited August 2010
    wat

Do you seriously think Hellfish, who is probably only like 16, will put up with this once he gets a phone call from the feds?
  • edited August 2010
    Quoted for truth. They've turned so many people into law enforcement its crazy. Ive heard of quite a few cases of people being arrested for talking about doing a shootings and they tracked the ip. There even banning people for racism now.

Because 4chan got too much attention. The crazy shit that some of the people there have done has made it so that certain things have to be taken seriously and reported so as to avoid legal issues for the site itself.
    Do you seriously think Hellfish, who is probably only like 16, will put up with this once he gets a phone call from the feds?

Why would he get a phonecall from the authorities? Did that happen to Hunter?
    edited August 2010
    Because 4chan got too much attention. The crazy shit that some of the people there have done has made it so that certain things have to be taken seriously and reported so as to avoid legal issues for the site itself.

Why would he get a phonecall from the authorities? Did that happen to Hunter?

Uh, YEA!?
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited August 2010
    I go to 4chan for image macro's and trap threads, beside its not that great
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Jeff Hunter had to deal with the authorities and I believe he had to get lawyers for some of it if I remember correctly.
  • D7D7 Regular
    edited August 2010
    I've been banned several times there not a big deal. Proxy don't work on 4chan though, you can't post there with proxy.
    AKIRA wrote: »
    I go to 4chan for image macro's and trap threads, beside its not that great

I thought you are different. Posting akira thread and stuff. I bet you're watching K-ON too.
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited August 2010
    I thought you are different. Posting akira thread and stuff. I bet you're watching K-ON too.

Naw i hardly watch new anime nowadays, beside the few that really pique my interest
  • BukujutsuBukujutsu The Angry Inch
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Jeff Hunter had to deal with the authorities and I believe he had to get lawyers for some of it if I remember correctly.

When did that happen? Why?
  • edited August 2010
    Bukujutsu wrote: »
    When did that happen? Why?

Now that I think about it, it's not so far fetched. The Feds are treacherous niggers with too much time and money on their hands. They'll go after all sorts of silly shit.

EDIT: I bet they gave him a hard time about some of the information available on the site, too.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    I can't remember most of what happened on totse over the years. I remember people talking about it and there were times it seemed like the site would get shut down. Maybe it was just paranoia, but I seem to recall people saying Jeff had to get lawyers.