Fuck you, Facebook

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
So long story short - I'm mates with a girl all through college, we were inseperable and we both went to uni. She starts getting into drugs very heavily and isn't quite all there.
I just do drugs, but remain "there".

I couldn't meet up with her this Summer and she got epic pissed at me, blocked me online and thinks I'm the root of all evil...

Drugs are bad. Mmkay?

Comments

• abusernameabusername Regular
    edited August 2010
  • edited August 2010
    Well, sounds like it's her loss and I guess it sucks for her that she can't understand you might have other plans.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Next time meet up with her. :o
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    "No, you're not blocking me on Facebook. I'M BLOCKING YOU!"
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    Your bad for allowing Facebook to control enough of your life to make you feel pity for being ignored from an insignificant place in cyberspace. At least you can come here and be a fucking badass :thumbsup:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    Your bad for allowing Facebook to control enough of your life to make you feel pity for being ignored from an insignificant place in cyberspace. At least you can come here and be a fucking badass :thumbsup:

Very true. I suppose it was first thing this morning, felt shit and the fact this was a close friend (at one point up until recently I suppose)
    Meh. I don't often let shit online get me down.

Thank shit for these places :hai:
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    At least you can come here and be a fucking badass :thumbsup:

..... the last refuge for the hurt 'self' :facepalm:
  • zerozerozerozero Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    obviously she is a dumb cunt.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2010
    I hate when girls get into drugs. They can't handle themselves worth shit. It was probably the drugs.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    I hate when girls get into drugs. They can't handle themselves worth shit. It was probably the drugs.

This. Forget what I said earlier.