72 bodies found near border on Ranch

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Mexico City, Mexico (CNN) -- Mexican investigators have asked diplomats from El Salvador, Honduras, Ecuador and Brazil to help identify the bodies of 72 presumed migrants discovered at a ranch in northeast Mexico.
The nationalities of the deceased have not yet been confirmed, according to a statement released by Mexican President Felipe Calderon's office late Wednesday.
Brazil said its Foreign Ministry was informed there were at least four Brazilians among the dead, the official Agencia Brazil news service reported Wednesday evening. There was no further information about the identity of the dead Brazilians or exactly how many had been killed, the government-run news agency said.
The statement by Calderon said the Mexican president "strongly condemns the acts that caused the death of 72 people, suspected to be migrants," and said that drug gangs are repeatedly turning to extortion and kidnapping of migrants as their resources and recruits dwindle.
"This is a result of the activity of the state against them, which has significantly weakened the operational capacity of criminal groups," Calderon's office said.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/08/26/mexico.dead.bodies/index.html?hpt=T2

Normally I dont care about murders in mexico because its so common but you dont here about 72 bodies being found on a farm every day. There saying that parts of Mexico like Juarez are more dangerous than Iraq right now its crazy.

Comments

• Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    They don't mention any varying states of decay; thus this shit creeps me the fuck out!
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    Can you imagine being the people that discover something like this. I mean 72 bodies is crazy.
  • VickyVicky Regular
    edited August 2010
    More evidence that the war on drugs isn't working.
  • VickyVicky Regular
    edited August 2010
    God damn, It's must have been just a big pile of decaying flesh:eek: This is just further proof that Mexico is a shithole filled with scummy people.

No it's a nation torn apart by the drug cartels funded my America's insatiable demand for drugs.
    edited August 2010
    It's also more prove in my mind that we need to stop Mexican immigration to America. I dont want these same degenerate fucks over here. There just to uncivillized they need to fix there own damn country before invading ours.
  • edited August 2010
    God damn, that's a LOT of bodies to be found on a random ass farm.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    Can you imagine being the people that discover something like this. I mean 72 bodies is crazy.

I'd probably just burn em all, lest someone think I was the culprit. Can't go back to jail; too pretty :o
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Vicky wrote: »
    No it's a nation torn apart by the drug cartels funded my America's insatiable demand for drugs.

This.
    edited August 2010
    Yeah but there inherent corruption allowed them to get this way. If Mexicans were decent this wouldn't be happening down there. Now that they've sufficiently fucked up there own country they want us to rescue them. We should just shoot anyone who trys to cross the border. Men women and children I dont care if we warn them of the consequences its suicide not murder imo.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Yeah but there inherent corruption allowed them to get this way. If Mexicans were decent this wouldn't be happening down there. Now that they've sufficiently fucked up there own country they want us to rescue them. We should just shoot anyone who trys to cross the border. Men women and children I dont care if we warn them of the consequences its suicide not murder imo.

The normal people didn't fuck up their country. The demand for illegal drugs here is what's fucking up their country. They have a shitty economy so some people decided to grow illegal drugs to make mad profits. They made so much fucking money that they were able to basically buy towns, help local people to make them loyal, buy arms from the US and hire gunmen. The only reason they're making money is our stupid war on drugs. If we made all that shit legal, there would be 0 drug cartels. All the money from drugs is going to fund the cartels, which would be fine if they were left alone, but since both governments wanted to wage war, it became a huge fucking mess down there.

If there are no profits to be made, the cartels can't exist. It has nothing to do with the normal people who are just trying to live and work. The problem is caused by American desire for drugs. People blame Mexicans for the drugs, but who are the people consuming them? Americans.
    edited August 2010
    True ending the war on drugs would be a good thing and it would cut down on crime. That still doesn't change the fact that Hispanics are an inferior people more prone to deceit and crime then most except maybe Negroes. But I actually prefer negros to mexicans at least they speak something resembling english.

Still though the fact remains they have no right to come here and should be shot for trying. I'm of seeing Mexicans everywhere I fucking go and having them give me looks and talk shit in spanish. They are a generally worthless group as evidenced by there worthless country. I hate how all the third world has to come and dump there country's problems on us all the time. I'd have to say beaners are probably the only group I can say im truly racist against in the true sense. After dealing with them for years I can say I truly hate them as a people.

Yet we still have our own corrupt politicians selling out true Americans to these invaders and minoritys all so they can get there votes. They sell amnesty for votes. All of congress should be hung because there no better than the Mexican government is. look at john amnesty fucking McCain now calling for a fence to be built. The hypocritical fuck wanted to give amnesty to these people years ago. Yet people still vote for the guy. This countrys becoming a shithole we've been sold out by our own government. Every president since Kennedy who was the last great president has been nothing more than a lieing corrupt sack of shit.

If this country doesn't wake up we deserve everything thats happening. People are to complacent letting muds in by record numbers. People race mixing and letting queers get married and shit. This country's almost lost. I say fuck the United states in its current form. Fuck the American people as they are today. I spit upon whjat our flag no represents. I hope someone shoots fucking Obama right in the head. Weve gotta take back this country . The tree of liberty must be washed with the blood of these tyrants. Fuck America and the people destroying this once great country. Im sick of it of all of it. We dont even look out for our own interests No no were Israel's little fuck toy. Those kikes sit back and lauph while we go to war for them. I hope Iran Nukes those motherfuckers into the dark ages. May the entire United states government burn for what theyve done. We have become the great satan and its all getting worse because nobody cares. And these mexicans will not stop unless violence is used. Theyll just keep coming in and having kids and theres nobody in washington willing to stop it. The 4 horsemen of the apocolypse are near. Weve lost all divine favor we may have had. Obamas minister was actually right on one thing God Damn america atleast in its current state and what it represents.:angry::angry::angry::angry:
  • VickyVicky Regular
    edited August 2010
    heidi-klum-seal-haha.jpg

Y SO SRS?
    edited August 2010
    Vicky wrote: »
    heidi-klum-seal-haha.jpg

Y SO SRS?

Race treason should be punishable by death:o
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2010