This guy I know....

edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
We used to hang out quite a lot, and do cool shit. This was ages ago though, back when I was a lot younger. Anyway, recently, every time I've asked him to come out (not just me, other people too) he's just replied with

"Sorry man I'm feeling kinda dead", or "I would but I feel really hot today", or some shit.

He's been going to the doctor because he "feels too hot all the time", but whenever anyone including his own girlfriend asks him what's wrong, he won't say a fucking word. Its almost like he's invented this bullshit illness because he can't be bothered to do anything.

Oh yeah, he's 20 years old, has no job, sits at home playing on his PS3 all day and to be honest, I can't be fucking bothered with him any more.

Comments

• Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited August 2010
    Is he fat?
  • edited August 2010
    Nope, he's of average build.

Oh yeah, another thing that pisses me off is how moral he is about EVERYTHING. He's all like "ahh I dunno about doing this, it seems to be a little silly" or whatever. Even when we were blowing shit up in the woods, he was constantly standing there in silence like "I thought I heard someone".

I was like, so fucking what? Its night time, we've made a tiny campfire, not a forest blaze. Everything is controlled, not illegal or anything, and no one is going to walk through the woods.

URGH
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    The explanation is quite simple, really. Two words: Party Pooper.
  • edited August 2010
    I think he's just a giant douche bag, to be honest.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2010
    make other friends, drop this one. he will come around when he realizes his life blows
  • edited August 2010
    Yeah, I've already got more friends. I've just kinda given up with this one, not much point now. He's a lost cause.

Soon he's gonna be too old to get a job, and I'll just be like - "heh, told you so."
  • edited August 2010
    It just kinda annoys me how someone can throw their life away like that. He skipped out on going to college. He thinks he's going to be able to simply walk into the police force and they'd accept him, despite having no experience in any other job since he left school.