Your weirdest accidents and crazy habits

AM33NAM33N Acolyte
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
So to start it off, yesterday I had the funniest, stupidest and most lame accident ever. I'm well known among my peers that I'm the laziest person you'll ever meet *not fat though* So I was in my room, nature starts calling and because of my laziness I decided to piss on an empty water bottle. I'm done, I put the bottle right under the table and continue with my lurking. 30 minutes later while watching Hotd I feel thirsty and I know that I have another water bottle around, I unconsciously pick up a bottle and start drinking and then I taste something weird. I look at the bottle and what do I find ? my frigging piss bottle ! Shit I drank two mouthfuls and started laughing like crazy and to tell you the truth it didn't taste all that bad :- P I wonder why ?

So about your weird habits here are mine :
  • I 90% pee on the sink instead of the designated place, I get to wash my *thing* and my hands simultaneously, pretty neat huh ?
  • I always double check when I download a picture even though I'm sure I saved it, it's pretty annoying.
  • I talk to myself when I'm in my room.
  • When in vacation, I sleep all day from 10:00am ~ 07:00 pm and stay awake up all night, like now :- )

So what accidents did you have ? Any unexpected habits ?

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Talking to yourself isn't really a weird habit. Everybody does it. I do it all the time.

I like to twirl my hair like a girl does :o
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited August 2010
    back in middle school, we had to wear uniforms, and i had one pair of pants that were exceptionally tight around the crouch area, well a bunch of friends and i were fucking around jumping off tables and dancing, and i tried for a split and i ripped my pants open along my crotch line, you could see my boxers.

any habits i have is that i pick my nose, i got to sleep with the t.v on because i have hard time falling asleep without it, i eat those cups of blue cheese they give you when you order wings at restaurants.
  • StaplesStaples Regular
    edited August 2010
    -I tell my guitar I love it and give it a pat
    -same with my car
    -lots of nasty masturbation
    -I will rewind youtube videos repeatedly if there's a part that I'm not satisfied with, until I accept it as shitty/imperfect
    -I run up the stairs in my house
    -sometimes I randomly do the robot
    -randomly yelling for lulz

The other day at the park there were black people and I screamed 'oh SHIT' and rode the other way on my bike

then I came out onto the mile track, full of people, and I was just riding by them all while laughing hysterically, sure they all heard me scream
  • edited August 2010
    • I often talk shit to myself in my room when I get bored.
    • Apparently I have a weird cough thing which I do, but I have no idea about
    • A wasp just flew in my room and I shat myself like a girl.

As for accidents... I tried a backflip from the top of a hay bail when I was a little kid and I was paralyzed for about 30 minutes.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    Accident:
    I was really drunk at a party and went to fart on one of my friends for some stupid reason. Well instead of just farting I made a really big and wet doody in my trousers. I promptly ran into the bathroom and everyone knew what had happened. I have no idea what I did with the underwear.

Habits:
    - I do strange things to try to make people laugh such as randomly telling them "I like cats" (this usually works if the person knows me well enough 1/2 the time if they don't)
    - I sing A LOT meaning very often no matter where or when.
    - I randomly do things as fast as I possibly can. These things are always something that has no meaningful reasoning such as charging into my room and bursting through the door if its cracked sometimes, getting off the couch to open the refrigerator for a drink
  • edited August 2010
    Accident:
    I was really drunk at a party and went to fart on one of my friends for some stupid reason. Well instead of just farting I made a really big and wet doody in my trousers. I promptly ran into the bathroom and everyone knew what had happened. I have no idea what I did with the underwear.

Oh god damn dude, that's pretty bad :D

I also remember diving headfirst into a float in a swimming pool, and getting stuck headfirst underwater. My arms had also gone through the hole, so I couldn't pull myself back through. God only knows how I got out, hahaha
  • VickyVicky Regular
    edited August 2010
    I didn't do this but a friend of mine did. They really needed a shit at a party but there was no toilet roll, do they ripped apart this girls jacket and used it, they then blocked the toilet because the sleeves wouldn't flush.

Stupid accident: I was kinda excited because it was the weekend, had music on dancing about sorta thing, tried to do a cartwheel in the living room, knocked the lampshade off the light, which hit my glass bong and smashed it, while simultaneously the lampshade flying off broke the lightbulb so there was broken glass everywhere before I finished the cartwheel and i stood on it in my bare feet.

In my old house there was 2 gates in the garden, the fastest way to get to the shop was through the front gate, which is wooden with a spiked wooden fence. wooden-fence-2.jpg
    Kinda like this but sharper. Anyways I forgot the gate was broken and couldn't be bothered to go around to the other side so I went to climb over the fence. It was rainy and I slid and impaled my shin on the wooden fence then fell into the prickly bushes next to the fence.

I have an irrational fear of insects and bugs. Like yesterday there was one that came into the living room and I freaked out. Even the tiniest little beetle in my mind is about this size
    titanius-giganteus.jpg
    My "friend" started flicking it towards me and I started throwing everything I could get my hand on at the "giant" beetle. It's kinda embarassing because I just full on panic, even thought there is no real danger :facepalm:
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2010
    I don't clean cum anytime I J-off and I just let it sit where ever it may.
  • edited August 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    I don't clean cum anytime I J-off and I just let it sit where ever it may.

So, where do you actually cum? I usually either do it into some tissue, into a condom (if sexing) or on my stomach and clean it off with some tissue.
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited August 2010
    Weird things I do: I check everything way more than I should (i.e my pockets, wallet, make sure the door is locked), when I'm home alone I narrate what I'm doing in a really loud/stupid sounding voice, have conversations with myself in the mirror, I make up horrible scenarios in my head just to feel like shit, sometimes I jack-off while driving, when I come home and no one is home, I clear my house like I did in Afghanistan, Theres a lot of weird things I do, I'll add more when I think of them.

My accident: When I was 17 my band played at a Rumspringa, since we were in the band we were getting free beer and Jager left and right, so by the end of the show I was completely smashed to pieces, it was time for us to go, we get on the highway and I am about to puke my fucking face off, we were going probably around 45-50 mph, I really thought it was a good idea to jump out of the van while going that fast...You can pretty much guess what happened from there. Road rash, busted head, black eye. I woke up the next morning, and was like, "What the fucking fuck happened to me?"
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    So, where do you actually cum? I usually either do it into some tissue, into a condom (if sexing) or on my stomach and clean it off with some tissue.
    Where ever. I don't clean it.
  • edited August 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Where ever. I don't clean it.

You should cum onto your desk for a year or so and make a cum-brick.
  • StaplesStaples Regular
    edited August 2010
    vietnam flashback
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited August 2010
    I once fell and slid halfway UP a flight of stairs.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited August 2010
    AM33N wrote: »
    I feel thirsty and I know that I have another water bottle around, I unconsciously pick up a bottle and start drinking and then I taste something weird. I look at the bottle and what do I find ? my frigging piss bottle ! Shit I drank two mouthfuls.

This made my fucking night. :thumbsup:
  • sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited August 2010
    Weird things I do: I check everything way more than I should (i.e my pockets, wallet, make sure the door is locked), when I'm home alone I narrate what I'm doing in a really loud/stupid sounding voice, have conversations with myself in the mirror, I make up horrible scenarios in my head just to feel like shit, sometimes I jack-off while driving,[when I come home and no one is home, I clear my house like I did in Afghanistan, Theres a lot of weird things I do, I'll add more when I think of them.

Wow didnt think anyone did this...i do it especially when i come home high and paranoid, n the house is empty..or so it would have you think 2w388ic_th.gif
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    I also remember diving headfirst into a float in a swimming pool, and getting stuck headfirst underwater. My arms had also gone through the hole, so I couldn't pull myself back through. God only knows how I got out, hahaha

Just reading that freaked me out.
    My worst accident was, off the top of my head, when I came off my BMX and cut open the back of my leg (behind my knee) and all my ligaments and muscle fell out. That was pain...and blood, too.