Internal Itching

edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I get this weird irritating tingling sensation that usually occurs in the same place every time it happens.

Its in my left boob, and it itches like fuck. Only problem is, its INSIDE me, so I can't scratch it to relieve some of the irritation.

I have no idea what this is, but it's happened ever since I was a little kid, every so often. Its pretty rare, but really annoying.

Happen to anyone else?

Comments

• edited August 2010
    I tried, and it didn't work. It feels as though its below my ribcage though, and I can't get to it...
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited August 2010
    I hate it when I get an itch that feels like it's coming from inside the skin under my chin. It can't be scratched and it's annoying as fuck.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    trai sum menthol creem guise :o
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited September 2010
    this usually happens because its a nerve thing . try rubbing the spot , if it doesn't work , try tickling that spot with you're fingers , if that doesn't work you have to find a part on your body that will relive that itch soooo IE: you have an itch in your neck , scratch every where , could be you're hand that reliefs that itch. maybe it could be the back of the ears that'll reliefs it
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    I rarely get that feeling. If this is quite frequent, consider getting it checked. It could be tumor!
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited September 2010
    You're so optimistic Dfg :p

DFG is next messiah of the second coming of TOTSE.
    The temple will be built under His direction not His erection.
    DFG will rebuild what others have destroyed.
    Don't FUCK with DFG..
  • edited September 2010
    blindbat wrote: »
    this usually happens because its a nerve thing . try rubbing the spot , if it doesn't work , try tickling that spot with you're fingers , if that doesn't work you have to find a part on your body that will relive that itch soooo IE: you have an itch in your neck , scratch every where , could be you're hand that reliefs that itch. maybe it could be the back of the ears that'll reliefs it

Yeah, I seem to remember scratching a different part of my body and fixing it before. :D
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited September 2010
    How can a temple be built under one's erection anyways?

LOL I was so stoned when I wrote that!:D
    I need help dammit.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited September 2010
    The ones right behind your ear like its inside your jaw are a form of face rape. (joe homo)
  • Professor ElmProfessor Elm Regular
    edited September 2010
    Yeah i get the same thing, it feels as though its near my lung. It is rare like you said but i try coughing, drinking and everything and it doesnt go, just have to wait for a minute or so.
  • edited September 2010
    It helps if you take your mind off it somehow, but it's such a horrible thing to just stop thinking about :D