edited September 2010
    :( I'm the only one.
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited September 2010
    Erorr wrote: »
    Werd, I'm not actually bi anyways lol

Johnny cash does mean covers of songs.

fixed

Fuck, posting that last one reminds me, if any you appreciate classic rock at all, or are fans of The Band, go fucking check out The Last Waltz. I watched that the other day, it's a Scorsese project where he filmed The Band's last performance and their guest list is fucking amazing. Neil Young, Bob Dylan, Joni Mitchell, Eric Clapton, Muddy Watters, Ronnie Wood, Ronnie Hawkins, and probably more that I'm forgetting.

It makes me jizz my pants.
    edited September 2010
    how is that possible?
  • edited September 2010
    mr.blunt wrote: »
    how is that possible?

Johnny Cash sucks.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited September 2010
    and 1337 that bitch would eat you alive

More like I would eat her... out.

Our football team RAPED today. 59-6 vs Samford. I was there to witness Samford's gaping asshole after Ponder fucked them so hard.
  • fractalsfractals Regular
    edited September 2010
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited September 2010
    ^ Niggaz be making me wanna infract niggaz

It should be infractable to hate Cash.
    edited September 2010
    Holy mother of fuck was I drunk last night. Drunkest I've been in a long, long time. Started drinking at about five in the afternoon yesterday, and only sobered up a couple hours ago, it's now 9:30.

We ripped a tree out of the ground and dragged it onto our buddy's bed, I verbally harassed the shit out of some girl, owned shit in beer pong, passed out under a tree at five in the morning for about an hour and feel like I slept for days. We had ten strobe lights going, one guy randomly bought $50 worth of streamers and balloons, these little finger laser things, it was ridiculous. And it was all torn to shreds and scattered through the house and front yard onto the road by the time I made it inside after passing out. Good times.

It was a real pukefest too, 90% of us puked last night, everybody was drinking fucking hard. I hadn't thrown up in a long ass time, but I at least managed to get it into a toilet. One guy passed out in his car, with it turned on and the heat cranked, and puked everywhere in it. Another guy fell asleep outside and got carried to his bed, and instantly started throwing up when he got set down, then another guy was so hammered he went and passed out in the same bed, and slept in the puke with no idea until he woke up covered. Thank fuck I didn't stick around to clean.
  • fractalsfractals Regular
    edited September 2010
    Thank fuck I didn't stick around to clean.

lol
    edited September 2010
    Baha here's a shitty phone pic of the tree, you can't really even see the full thing:

57941_1495734007065_1645530033_1247338_1938704_n.jpg

There were a couple camera's around so some better pics will surface eventually, right now nobody wants to piss him off more ahaha
    edited September 2010
    lmao i'd be so fucking pissed if that was my house.
  • sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited September 2010
    jesus christ is that all necessary LOL
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited September 2010
    I feel like a balla'. The first time I've bought an oz of good shit.
    edited September 2010
    1337 wrote: »
    I feel like a balla'. The first time I've bought an oz of good shit.

What'd that run you? I've been buying ounces of boom shit for years, but it's easy when an oz costs $150.
    Omfg +1 to mr.blunt. That shit made me laugh

I couldnt rage that hard on just alcohol though , There'd have to be some stims and psychs going around for me to handle that

Haha, yeah it went a little wild. Partly because there was the core group of friends who chill all the time, and then a bunch of old high school friends we all knew showed up so it was pretty spirited reunion. It was bound to happen. Nothing but booze though.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited September 2010
    What'd that run you? I've been buying ounces of boom shit for years, but it's easy when an oz costs $150.

I got in on a qp, $300 for my o. I could sell it for 60 an eighth.

Fuck your canadian weed prices. :mad: When you take the currency exchange into account, your shit is 15x more expensive.

True story.
    edited September 2010
    Good thing nobody here ever takes the currency exchange into account, and so our weed is cheap as fuck.

Haha fuck, I remember last year I was fucking PISSED because I couldn't find a QP for anything less than $600 to the point I just stopped smoking til shit calmed down and prices went back to normal.
    edited September 2010
    Hey 1337 if I could find my usb cord, I'd post a picture of this half ounce of good shit I just bought for $60

ahaha
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited September 2010
    I'm not sure that weed actually exists. How convenient that your cord is missing. :rolleyes:
    edited September 2010
    If you want a shitty webcam picture that can be arranged
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited September 2010
    I bet you'd like a shitty webcam picture of my dick.
    edited September 2010
    Shitty Bill

1337 I was trying to talk drugs here, you always seem to steer the conversation towards cock.
    edited September 2010
    So about those better picks of that tree
    edited September 2010
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited September 2010
    Shitty Bill

1337 I was trying to talk drugs here, you always seem to steer the conversation towards cock.

Maybe you're just so gay you think about dick no matter what I say.
    :rolleyes:
    edited September 2010
    Maybe, but then again, maybe not.
    edited September 2010
    hahaha what?
    edited September 2010
    to be honest, i dont really care
    edited September 2010
    a little bit of me mixed with some hard liquor
    edited September 2010
    a little bit of me mixed with some hard liquor

How hard:o
    edited September 2010
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited September 2010
    FFFFUUUUUU, maintenance chopped all of the morning glory out before it had a chance to produce seeds. Apparently they don't want anything growing on the back fence.
    edited September 2010
    So I met this pretty cool girl at work yesterday, wasted probably half an hour just talking to her while the rest of the crew was out working and we smoked a joint and just chilled while she waited for her bus, then she left. And I didn't get her number. Or even her name to facebook creep and find out her number. I'm a bitch.

:(
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited September 2010
    Stalk her bus stop.
    edited September 2010
    I was considering it, but then thought I could just get really, really, obscenely drunk tonight and bang some ugly STD-dripping cum bucket of a woman. It's all good if she's hot in your drunken memories, right?

Either way, getting drunk is priority #1.
    edited September 2010
    I have another 40 of Forty Creek.... I don't know whether that's good or bad.

For now it's good though.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited September 2010
    My roommates want to see me drunk. :( I hate drinking, but I bought some coke, so it's as good a time as it's going to get.

Ugh. Let it be known that my roommates are near alcoholic and I haven't had a drink in months.
    edited September 2010
    Dude a few lines and you'll be drinking like a fucking fish.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited September 2010
    Dude a few lines and you'll be drinking like a fucking fish.

:(
    edited September 2010
    Nah man, coke + booze is win
    edited September 2010
    smoking L's and drinking beers after some paintball makes for a good sunday i say
    edited September 2010
    squash is nasty say i
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited September 2010
    Oh god.

151 was a good choice to ease myself back into drinking. I met some hippies and got some molly for tonight.
    edited September 2010
    well ill be damned
    edited September 2010
    i miss the days we used to fill two pages in a day of nothing but bullshitting
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited September 2010
    Zoklet dude , I'am genuinely shocked you and 1337 kept the two man retarded thread going this far.

I just wish the wall would be broken between the two being rivals or people picking sides. It's only hurting the possibilities of this place.

Also with a bit of luck I'll have some dmt come thursday :D

lolwut? I made a new username on zoklet.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited September 2010
    i miss the days we used to fill two pages in a day of nothing but bullshitting

Yo también, hombre.
    edited September 2010
    wtf is this spanish shit?
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited September 2010
    Did you take French, fagboy?
    edited September 2010
    eight fucking years of it, niggertits
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited September 2010
    eight fucking years of it, niggertits

owned.

Dose Me knows about my new name. I'm pretty sure he abused his mod powers to backtrace me. :sad:

Consequences will never be the same.