The Tobacco Thread

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited September 2010 in Life
In this thread we discuss tobacco in all it's forms. What's your favourite form Cigs, Dip, Cigars etc. I smoke Camel Menthol's usually. I like how they all have the crushable beed in them now to make it even more menthol. It's overkill but it's cool to have the option. When I go for dip nothing beats Copenhagen Long Cut Straight imo.

Comments

• KentKent Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Stopped smoking cigarettes but still use it for spin with weed.

1029.jpg
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    I like hand rolled cigars on occasion. I can't stand cigarettes or any other kind of tobacco, only cigars. Dunno why.
  • corangcorang Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2010
    I smoke camel crush everyday it has the right amount of menthol for me. Have a humidor (sp?) full of cigars that range from dutch masters (2 dollar cigars u can get in 7/11) to 20+ dollar cigars. About half a pound total of differant kinds of pipe tobacco.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    corang wrote: »
    I smoke camel crush everyday it has the right amount of menthol for me. Have a humidor (sp?) full of cigars that range from dutch masters (2 dollar cigars u can get in 7/11) to 20+ dollar cigars. About half a pound total of differant kinds of pipe tobacco.

I smoke crush's every now and then. They've got a goof flavor but there a little to light for my liking.
    edited September 2010
    corang wrote: »

Do you ever shop on cigarsinternational.com? They have good prices.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited September 2010
    I roll my own cigarettes with Top tobacco. I've been doing this for a while now and regular cigarettes just don't cut it for me anymore.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited September 2010
    I bought a big tin of tobacco with a rolling paper dispenser molded to the top a month or two ago and i hated it. I think that i'm so used to smoking smoother cigarettes that the unfiltered cigarettes were just too harsh for my throat. Plus it's a bitch to be rolling cigarettes all day for every time you want to smoke.
    It's not too bad if you hand roll instead of using a bitch rolling machine. I can roll my cigarettes pretty damn quickly now, I was driving the other day and rolled one up at a stoplight with plenty of time to spare. It made me feel pretty accomplished :D
  • Sandy RavageSandy Ravage Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    Nasal snuff ftw! No spitting, no smoke smell... Just sniff, sniff and you're done. Plus you get to enjoy the delicious scent and flavor with each breath!
    edited September 2010
    I just got myself a pouch of Redman:thumbsup: I haven't chewed this stuff in forever. It doesn't have as much nicotine as dip does but it's all in all pretty good. A little sweet though.
  • sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited September 2010
    I love Redman. Brings me back to my Army days..:D
    edited September 2010
    Never tried that one.
    edited September 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Never tried that one.

Instead of Dip it's an actual chew. It has a nice nicotine buzz and it lasts awhile. It's also much less irritating to the mouth than dip is.
    edited September 2010
    Interesting. I might try other tobacco products, but for the moment I'm fine with the occasional cigar.
    edited September 2010
    Interesting. I might try other tobacco products, but for the moment I'm fine with the occasional cigar.

I do love a good cigar. A few years back when I went to Argentina and Chile I was able to get cubans. It was:cool:
    edited September 2010
    Cubans are nice, but I think any good quality cigar is great. I got a bunch of really cheap dominicans and they were terrible. I puff on them for 10 mins and toss.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited September 2010
    edited September 2010
    Are those flavored ones? I've never tried those.
  • VermicideVermicide Regular
    edited September 2010
    Always makes me laugh when Americans talk about menthols, the only people that smoke them in Britain are 14/15 year old girls who can't handle real cigarettes.
    edited September 2010
    Vermicide wrote: »
    Always makes me laugh when Americans talk about menthols, the only people that smoke them in Britain are 14/15 year old girls who can't handle real cigarettes.

Dun b hatin on menthallz, cracka. Niggas luv em.
    edited September 2010
    ^^I alwayz be smokin da newportz in my hood yo.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited September 2010
    Are those flavored ones? I've never tried those.

the second pic is shisha-tobacco, not cigarettes. :hai:

When I was in the 10th grade, 50g of shisha would cost like $4.50 at the highest price. A lot cheaper if you bought in bulk. I'm in first year college and shisha is something like $14.50 for 50g due to the tobacco tax being introduced. The packaging now includes health warnings as other tobacco products. It's a real shame because I do miss smoking nargileh and would do so a few times a week on average ~ now It's too expensive to bother with and herbal substitutes is fucking garbage. FUCK governing entities influencing what I can and can't do to my own body...

how the fuck can these products co-exist with regulated tobacco and alcohol products without causing controversy? Am I the only one who thinks this is a blatantly hypocritical?

MegaMag.jpg
  • stresstres Regular
    edited September 2010
    Vermicide wrote: »

I was beginning to think this as well, the only time I have ever been offered a menthol by a guy I said "oh shit, your serious?" when i saw the pack.
    That's how uncommon it is for anybody who isn't homosexual or female to smoke them here.. Guis from america, please post pics of your packs? maybe they differ from ours? :confused: