atheists

MorningsideMorningside Regular
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I swear to fuck, if I hear another atheist blabbing about the beauty of nature, or the wonders of the solar system, I'm going to fucking puke. Not that I have anything against atheism, but this shit is getting ridiculous.

You don't need to believe in god to appreciate life, I fucking get it already, shut the fuck up.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    People need to keep their beliefs to themselves. Expressing them only serves to divide, not unify society.
  • edited September 2010
    When the hell do atheists do this? lol
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    I agree with this. Atheists are lame.:mad:
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    I swear to fuck, if I hear another atheist blabbing about the beauty of nature, or the wonders of the solar system, I'm going to fucking puke. Not that I have anything against atheism, but this shit is getting ridiculous.

You don't need to believe in god to appreciate life, I fucking get it already, shut the fuck up.

Atheists....beauty of nature? There are books written by intelligent design people who extol the beauty of nature. Poets talk about the beauty of nature. I don't think atheists do it any more than any other group.

Where is this complaint even coming from? Backstory?
  • kaloosakaloosa Regular
    edited September 2010
    Speaking as an atheist, I actually agree with the OP. Most of my encounters with other atheists always seem to rub that fact in people's faces, just like my experiences with certain Christians. To be honest, the only people that I've noticed that don't rub their belief in people's faces are Jews, Muslims and Agnostics. Most others feel the need to let you know where they stand and tell you how you're wrong about where you stand. I don't tell people my beliefs anymore because I've noticed through my observations that ignorance truly is bliss. Keep your yap shut and live life the way you want.
    edited September 2010
    kaloosa wrote: »
    Speaking as an atheist, I actually agree with the OP. Most of my encounters with other atheists always seem to rub that fact in people's faces, just like my experiences with certain Christians. To be honest, the only people that I've noticed that don't rub their belief in people's faces are Jews, Muslims and Agnostics. Most others feel the need to let you know where they stand and tell you how you're wrong about where you stand. I don't tell people my beliefs anymore because I've noticed through my observations that ignorance truly is bliss. Keep your yap shut and live life the way you want.

What are you talking about dude Jews are the worst of any religion or race. They shove there beliefs in everyones face and get butthurt about everything. Fuck Jewish people. Sorry for the off topic post I just hate them a lot.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited September 2010
    speaking as an atheist, i actually agree with the op. Most of my encounters with other atheists always seem to rub that fact in people's faces, just like my experiences with certain christians. To be honest, the only people that i've noticed that don't rub their belief in people's faces are jews, muslims and agnostics. Most others feel the need to let you know where they stand and tell you how you're wrong about where you stand. I don't tell people my beliefs anymore because i've noticed through my observations that ignorance truly is bliss. Keep your yap shut and live life the way you want.

thank you!
  • kaloosakaloosa Regular
    edited September 2010
    What are you talking about dude Jews are the worst of any religion or race. They shove there beliefs in everyones face and get butthurt about everything. Fuck Jewish people. Sorry for the off topic post I just hate them a lot.
    Maybe the Jews around you. But the one's here in NJ that aren't Hasidic (sp?) have never thrown anything towards me about their beliefs other than maybe wearing a Star of David necklace. Just sayin. Hasidics I do believe fit your description perfectly, however.
    edited September 2010
    Maybe the Jews around you. But the one's here in NJ that aren't Hasidic (sp?) have never thrown anything towards me about their beliefs other than maybe wearing a Star of David necklace. Just sayin. Hasidics I do believe fit your description perfectly, however.

I hate them for a lot of other reasons as well but I dont want to derail morningsides thread. You can see my reasons in some of my religion and politics threads.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited September 2010
    Atheist people are not annoying. Annoying people are annoying.
  • edited September 2010
    Most of the Hasidic jews where I live just ignore gentiles. They seem to want nothing to do with non-jews. Except for infiltrating the school-board and shutting down or selling (For a tenth of the original price) local elementary schools.

It's all about lowering their taxes and getting more schools for use for Jewish school kids. Everyone's pissed off about it and wants it to stop, but they can't be bothered to match the Hasidics in terms of political activity or organization. They all vote together and they seem to cooperate on every issue that comes up.

EDIT: It's going on in Rockland, NY. I'll try to find a news article or something.

http://www.vosizneias.com/55369/2010/05/12/rockland-county-ny-jews-now-solid-majority-as-residents-elect-chasidic-man-to-east-ramapo-school-board

It appears that no decent article remains, but this one gives you the general idea. The jews vote in blocks to get their people elected to seats on the school-board in a district who's schools their children do not attend. Then they are using their votes on the school-board to try and have the school-week shortened by a day "To save heating and cooling costs", selling off existing schools (Controversy erupted recently as they tried to sell one elementary school for about one or two million, when the original cost of construction was more than ten million.).

I guess you can't blame them for looking out for their interests, but they're sort of shitting all over everyone else at the same time.

Also, they build big goddamn apartment buildings whenever they have the land and money to do it. Then every apartment has two or three families living in it.
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited September 2010
    This thread is now about antisemitism. I start: I hate jews because they ruined my country and now buy the remains to build new home for themselves. They are deceiving, greedy and evil.
    edited September 2010
    Since this is now about anti semetism I hate Jew's because they run this country and are the reason were at war in the middle east. I hate them for all the terrible things they did throughout history from Slavery to the wars. I hate them because there the literal sons of the serpent therefore they can never be expected to do anything but lie. I hate them for lieing about the holocaust to further there own interests and keep white people down. In short fuck the Jew's there the one race I can say I truly hate with a passion.
  • kaloosakaloosa Regular
    edited September 2010
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited September 2010
  • kaloosakaloosa Regular
    edited September 2010
    Jews_Own_the_Media_Motivator.jpg
    :facepalm: lol
    edited September 2010
    Silly jews.
  • kaloosakaloosa Regular
    edited September 2010
    To be honest, the only people that I've noticed that don't rub their belief in people's faces are Jews, Muslims and Agnostics.
    This sentence started it all. I feel accomplished.:p
    edited September 2010
    You're self quoting? :facepalm:
  • kaloosakaloosa Regular
    edited September 2010
    All day, everyday.
  • kaloosakaloosa Regular
    edited September 2010
    All day, everyday.

^ This:cool: