Recent downtime

edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I was happy when Totse was down for a few days. Everyone on Zoklet was laughing at yoo.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited September 2010
    lol you went from trolling being a homosexual to trolling hating totse. FYI trolling totse is not very original.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
  • edited September 2010
    It seems you've misunderstood the entire spirit of my thread. I was happy because I looked at it as an OPPORITUNITY for certain members of this site to take time to reflect on their attitudes toward people with conflicting views and alternative lifestyles. I only brought up Zoklet because I wanted you to be aware of the prevailing perception about Totse and its anti-homosexual politics.

Once again you cast accusations of trolling against a contributing member and would you be so quick to accuse if not for my sexual orientation?

I would welcome any of yoo to discuss this further via private messgae so we can speak more intimately about the issues we are having as a community. Prehaps exchanging pictures would be fun? Or via webcam if you want?
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    It seems you've misunderstood the entire spirit of my thread. I was happy because I looked at it as an OPPORITUNITY for certain members of this site to take time to reflect on their attitudes toward people with conflicting views and alternative lifestyles. I only brought up Zoklet because I wanted you to be aware of the prevailing perception about Totse and its anti-homosexual politics.

Once again you cast accusations of trolling against a contributing member and would you be so quick to accuse if not for my sexual orientation?

I would welcome any of yoo to discuss this further via private messgae so we can speak more intimately about the issues we are having as a community. Prehaps exchanging pictures would be fun? Or via webcam if you want?

My stance on the whole situation? your a faggot and I hate gay people:o:o:o:o:o
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited September 2010
    edited September 2010
    very lulzy.
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited September 2010
    Seriously gay people should be burned at the stake on general principle.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited September 2010
    I was happy when Totse was down for a few days. Everyone on Zoklet was laughing at yoo.

And we are laughing at you Fatty

Fuck you bitch:angry::angry::angry::angry:
  • GumboGumbo Regular
    edited September 2010
    Don't worry, kids. There's plenty enough dicks to go around.
    edited September 2010
  • edited October 2010
    Big Bear, I doubt you have ever had a cock up your ass. I have a lot of friends who are fags, and they would never post the crap you do. Why not just admit you are a Troll Construct, probably the creation of a pimply little homophobe who wants to inspire hatred against queers by acting like what your deeply flawed view of fags tells you is typical.
    C/O
    "Queer?, me?, only on February 31st, some of my friends would gladly fuck you dry though, not even lipstick"
  • edited October 2010
    And we are laughing at you Fatty

Fuck you bitch:angry::angry::angry::angry:

:sad::sad::sad::(:(:(:(:(:(:sad::sad::sad:
  • edited October 2010
    Big Bear, I doubt you have ever had a cock up your ass. I have a lot of friends who are fags, and they would never post the crap you do. Why not just admit you are a Troll Construct, probably the creation of a pimply little homophobe who wants to inspire hatred against queers by acting like what your deeply flawed view of fags tells you is typical.
    C/O
    "Queer?, me?, only on February 31st, some of my friends would gladly fuck you dry though, not even lipstick"

Oh look the failed chef crawled out of Oral Indulgences to teach us how to steam potatos and open a can of soup. Thanks for the input chef! I'm sure you are just killing time cooking at the senior center until that BIG job opens up. You'll cut back on the drinking, mabye brush up with some cooking classes at the local community college, hell you might even make sous chef at Applebees someday.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
  • edited October 2010
    Yet another Totse member spewing vile anti-gay sentiment in a pubic forum. Are there no admins who will stand up to the hateful bigotry of those predisposed to hatred of those with alternative lifestyles?
    edited October 2010
    spazz wrote: »
    its ok to be gay, just dont tell everyone if you dont want them to treat you like shit, on totse and in real life.

He's not gay. He's a failtroll. His other account is Wires Dead Baby. Everything he posts is :facepalm:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    Instead of talking about how he's gay, let's talk about how he's HIV positive.

lol u has virus in u slowly killin u :o:o:o
    edited October 2010
    Yet another Totse member spewing vile anti-gay sentiment in a pubic forum. Are there no admins who will stand up to the hateful bigotry of those predisposed to hatred of those with alternative lifestyles?

Shut up faggot.
  • edited October 2010
    I am LIVING with AIDS
    edited October 2010
    I am LIVING with AIDS

lol enjoy your anally injected death sentence faggot.
  • edited October 2010
    I was the fucker, not the fuckee. and what part of LIVING with aids don't you understand?
    edited October 2010
    I was the fucker, not the fuckee. and what part of LIVING with aids don't you understand?

Even though I know your a fail troll I would like to take the time to say Death to faggot's.
  • edited October 2010
    Even though I know your a fail troll I would like to take the time to say Death to faggot's.

Death to faggot's whats?
    edited October 2010
    Death to faggot's whats?

I'm saying faggot's deserve to die.
  • edited October 2010
    No, you are wishing death upon something possessed by faggots.
    :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
    edited October 2010
    I'm saying faggot's deserve to die.

Death to faggots.
    Faggots deserve to die.

You need some grammar help :)
  • edited October 2010
    Bear turd, did your daddy bumhole you when you were a child? Is this what this is all about? Do you have issues with wanting to be gay because you liked it when your mommy wiped your ass until you were 13? You, do not have the balls to be a fag. You probably resent it when even alleyway winos turn down your offers to suck them off.
    C/O
    "don't go away mad, just go away"
    edited October 2010
    Bear turd, did your daddy bumhole you when you were a child? Is this what this is all about? Do you have issues with wanting to be gay because you liked it when your mommy wiped your ass until you were 13? You, do not have the balls to be a fag. You probably resent it when even alleyway winos turn down your offers to suck them off.
    C/O
    "don't go away mad, just go away"

It wasnt his dad. Sadly he got caught up in an episode of touched by an uncle and was never the same since.