The Expendables [2010]

DfgDfg Admin
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities

Expendable: capable of being sacrificed in order to accomplish a military objective.

THE EXPENDABLES is a hard-hitting action/thriller about a group of mercenaries hired to infiltrate a South American country and overthrow its ruthless dictator.

Honestly, I CAN"T FUCKING WAIT!

Comments

• PigPig Regular
    edited August 2010
    I'm surprised nobody responded to this. One more week!

I'm seeing it for Terry Crews, because he makes any movie watchable. Even Idiocracy.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    I'm definitely watching it. I don't know how the theatre isn't gonna explode from all that awesomeness packed into one movie. I've been waiting for a movie like this ever since I was old enough to realize how awesome all these action stars are.
  • BigBroBigBro Regular
    edited August 2010
    Holy fuck.
    Randy-motherfucking-Cotoure.
    Silvester-motherfucking-Stalone.
    ARNOLD-MOTHERFUCKING-(checks spelling)SCHWARZENEGGER
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited August 2010
    damn that looks fucking intense. Probably gonna have to see that one in the theater haha
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited September 2010
    It was pretty cool, just what I expected. It's good to see a movie sometimes that isn't trying to be deep or having a twist ending. The cast certainly was awesome. I nostalgia'd hard.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited September 2010
    Dfg wrote: »

thanks, man. i'll be sure to seed
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    Mantikore wrote: »
    thanks, man. i'll be sure to seed

:D No problem. I am glad someone is finding this format useful.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited February 2011
    edited February 2011
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited February 2011
    whoops Lol i went back a few pages to see if anyone posted lol , too lazy to use search function.
    but yea i watch that movie today around 2 AM and yea was pretty dope i like when that black dude comes out w. his shotty , fuking awesome
    edited February 2011
    The only thing I didn't like was that the Chink got his ass beat :mad:
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited February 2011
    Hell yeah. The Jet Li scene was fucking bullshit. He was raping Lundgren and then all of a sudden Lundgren says, "My turn" and starts beating Jet Li. Then fucking Stallone is a herrrrrrrrrrrrrrro and shoots him.

Fucking racism. They also forced Li to use an accentuated chink accent even though he's Americanized through out his Hollywood trajectory.