A typical day of eating

Professor ElmProfessor Elm Regular
edited January 2011 in Life
What sort of food and its quantity do you eat on average each day?

I start off with Coco Pops in the morning, a good start to the day.

If im at college that day i end up eating random supermarket food, usually consisting of a Chocolate Frijj, 4 plain white baps and a pack of biscuits or muffins.
When I get home its a bottle of water and some mini rolls.

Later at dinner i have something proper and healthy, such as sweetcorn, spuds, steak and yorkshire puddings covered in gravy, followed by a yoghurt.

I'm skinny btw ;)

Comments

• SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited September 2010
    My eating is pretty inconsistent. Sometimes I'll have toast for breakfast, sometimes I'll have chocolate.

Although, I pretty much have some form of chocolate on a daily basis.

I'm not fat btw ;)
  • edited September 2010
    My typical day consists of either breakfast or not (somtimes I wake up too late). Then I eat a cheese roll, a bar of chocolate and some kind of other snack. Then I go to the store and buy some Oreos and whatever else, probably a can of Monster and some free cheese samples. :D
  • Professor ElmProfessor Elm Regular
    edited September 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    ...and some free cheese samples. :D

I bet ;)
  • edited September 2010
    Free cheese samples are awesome. Today's sample of Cranberry cheese wasn't too nice though. I like the rest though :D
  • Professor ElmProfessor Elm Regular
    edited September 2010
    It is actually a great way for tramps to get by. After they have spent all their money on alcohol to drown out the sorrow they can do a supermarket round of eating all the sample food.
  • DNA4everDNA4ever Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    Some cereal for breakfast. Maybe a bagel too if I'm super hungry. Some kinda microwave food or a frozen pizza for dinner. I might have like, some pineapple with cheese for a snack if we actually have food. Sometimes for dinner I'll end up eating breakfast food, like cheesegrits and toast.
    ...that's it. =/
  • DNA4everDNA4ever Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    Oh yeah and cheese sticks are cool too.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    fresubinoriginal.jpg

Between 4 and 7 of these. Fuck having Crohn's. That is all.
  • edited January 2011
    If strong in you, the force is, make the food come to you, you can. Hmmmmmm. But power over Pepsi, I must warn you only the dark side has.
  • strapped felonstrapped felon Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    I dont usually eat breakfast because by the time i wake up its around lunchtime. I'll make pasta, maybe a few burritos, or eggs and toast. If i got the money, ill go to the deli for a pulled pork sandwich.

I work in the evening/night so my dinner is usually lunch stuff.. I pack myself a sandwich, yogurt, fruit, some chips.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited January 2011
    I start off most mornings with plain rice crispy cereal and some fat free milk
    or sometimes oatmeal which is my favorite

I'll have a snack two hours or so before lunch and then dinner anywhere between 4-8pm

sometimes ill end my day with some yogurt icecream or a fruit smoothie
  • edited January 2011
    Wakeup; diet drink, Slimfast at the moment, not so much to lose weight, but just to have something in the pipes before I go to work, pretty much an "instant breakfast", and usually a banana or apple.

On days off I will usually go for pho, a Vietnamese noodle soup that is great for lunch, but eaten for breakfast in Vietnam. Or if I am at home I like the Japanese breakfast of some microwaved leftover sushi rice with an egg yolk and some Japanese pickles.

For lunch I dig on whatever is around at work, if I'm downtown it's two slices and a pop, if I am on a day off and at home lunch is usually beer.

Dinner, well... I cook whatever anyone brings to the house, drink their booze, and watch them clean up after me while they tell me how good dinner was, hence the handle.

C/O
    "I was humble, at some point in time, once"
  • edited January 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    fresubinoriginal.jpg

Between 4 and 7 of these. Fuck having Crohn's. That is all.

Dude, fuck, that sucks balls. Can you have any solid food? I will try to find something you can eat, but crohn's is a pretty tough go, avaocado's?. Do you use salicylates?
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited January 2011
    Hmm...for breakfast I eat whatever is around..a lot of the time that means tuna salad or leftovers from the night before.

I don't usually do lunch.

Dinner is either tuna salad or whatever my parents make.

In between all of this there is a lot of snacking. Things like lol..tuna salad, ham/turkey sammiches, ramen, chips, other random shit.

I really like tuna salad, and also, I'm only like..150lb's :p
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited January 2011
    I pretty much throw traditional mealtime rules out the window.

Sometimes i eat steak for breakfast, sometimes i have cereal for dinner. Varies quite wildly, but i find that i almost never eat anything that is 'pre-prepared' or 'instant'. You know, cookies, ramen and all that.