The South Korean Girl Band KARA

DfgDfg Admin
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
karak.jpg

Before everyone calls me gay or weird or a pervert, I should make it clear that I enjoy every variety of music. Some of my favourite songs are from China, Japan and even Korea. Also, I love watching Music Videos as well.

I found Kara on Channel [V] because they were artist of theMonth. At first I didn't like them much but in previous weeks I have seen some of their videos. And since I am a dude, I kinda enjoy watching them move here and there while shaking their HOT butts and moving those lovely hair. Plus, their vocal quality is pretty good. Compared to what I have to listen on Twit Cam just to get things done, Kara are a million miles better than them.

I am currently downloading all their videos in HD and downloading their Albums as well. But luckily YouTube has all of their songs and videos in HD. But I would suggest you avoid reading the comments. Korean and other YouTube turds are extremely touchy about these girls. The comments usually end in fights about competing bands.

In short, just relax and watch the video. The songs are catchy and you might like them. Even if you don't I am sure the girls will entertain you ;).

My personal favorite is the Song Mister.

Wiki
Torrent Download: [Discography (2007-2010)]
Torrent Download: KARA - (루팡 ) Lupin EP
Torrent Download: Kara Video Pack

Videos

NO DIBS ALLOWED HERE. I CALLED IT FIRST DAMMIT [DAMN YOU LEVO!]

Comments