Facebook is DOWN :D

DfgDfg Admin
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I don't give a fuck about this but I really do care if FB is down or not.

The reason is simple. Right now they're thousands of users bitching about FB on twitter and chan or any major site they can site. And I am sending them this:
Facebook is down :D Try Totse http://bit.ly/abLgyz

I wish FB stay down for 48 hours more. Btw now would be a good time to start reeling some traffic in.

Comments

• McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited September 2010
    I know it is, lol.
  • Chris HansenChris Hansen Regular
    edited September 2010
    I would think it would be amazing to never see facebook again. Like it just went offline and never came back. I wonder what would happen... And what would take its place?
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited September 2010
    it worked for me...
    edited September 2010
    Myspace probably

People know how much Myspace blows but people would probably go there for a bit. Tumblr would also probably pick up some traffic. It might be a short term solution but I think someone would come up with an awesome site that just owns the shit out of everything currently out there.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited September 2010
    Its called totse.
    edited September 2010
    I would truly hate it if everyone on facebook came to totse. This is a place where its real. Facebook is a ll fake shit. We would never be able to talk about something that actually has conversational value again. It would be all "Justin Bieber has a new gf?!?" and bullshit like that.
  • edited September 2010
    I thought my internet was playing up earlier. I actually reset my router and it fixed my problem. I guess that was coincidence, cos FB IS actually down. Awesome! :D
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    A month of getting buttfucked buy us here will either make them shit their pants and cry to mommy or turn them into real men/criminals/deviants

This for sure. When I first discovered totse it helped to shape my outlook on life after a while. I was already weird but totse added fuel to the fire.
  • edited September 2010
    Aye, it's true. Spending time on any internet forum like this will either fuck with you till you stop visiting, or break you into some kind of different person. It happened to me.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited September 2010
    :o:fap: lol facebook is for fags. every social webz like those are just silly all it is , just a community of conceded people :facepalm: they all failz.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited September 2010
    This news makes me happy in the pants.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited September 2010
    blindbat wrote: »
    :o:fap: lol facebook is for fags. every social webz like those are just silly all it is , just a community of conceded people :facepalm: they all failz.
    Don't hate because everyone ignored your friend request. :rolleyes: