WTF a cop kills 2 teen girls while driving and texting

HellishHellish Regular
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    Wow.... it seems Pakistani isn't the only Country with STUPID FUCKING COPS!
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Shit like this pisses me off. A suspension:mad: You know if this was anyone but a cop it'd be instant jail time.
  • edited September 2010
    I told you cops are retarded. FUCK THA POLICE
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited September 2010
    :facepalm:
  • LMSLMS Regular
    edited September 2010
    30 months suspension for taking TWO LIVES!! The best is that he will not admit responsibility.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Hopefully he will get hit by a driver who is doing their make up or something and the person will get away with it like he did.

If that happens we'll just hear a sob story on the news about the "poor officer" killed.
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited September 2010
    Damn cops with their damn morals. He probably could have lied his way out of that, they would have believed his world over anyone else.
    "Oh yeah I was tailing a speeding driver and had to go on the median. These two idiot girls were TEXTING and didn't even see my sirens to move over to the side of the road so I collided with them head on"

The worker's compensation doesn't sound too bad though :thumbsup:
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    Want to commit murder and get off with no consequences? Become a cop.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited September 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Wow.... it seems Pakistani isn't the only Country with STUPID FUCKING COPS!

I hear you on that, it seems to be a world wide catastrophe.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited September 2010
    I don't care much for the fact that two teenage girls were killed, but had anybody else done it, considering that two teenage girls were involved, they would have gotten jailtime for sure. And now he has the nerve to file for workers compensation when it was his fault that the crash happened. This guy doesn't deserve a dime of tax payer money. Goes to show that cops are criminals just like the people they arrest. The only difference is that they can get away with it.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited September 2010
    Kinda make me want to join the force.

The DARK side moar like it.......Ba dat tsh.
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited September 2010
    Just another great example of your beloved officers and the police state at work (albeit not exactly deliberately).