Things We Need.

DfgDfg Admin
edited July 2010 in Life
Since this concerns Art and Design I thought it was best to ask help here.
We need some banners,signatures,logos,ads etc for Totse. The idea is to post them in different forums or include them in videos we upload or generally just to get the word out. This work is a bit difficult but I know if join our heads together we can do it.

We will also need Avatars for different forums. Like I am using a twitter account and if change my display picture to Totse Avatar people will see it. If I change my twitter background to Totse Wallpaper people will notice it.

We will also need a star or something that can identify a trusted trader. I am thinking of giving them a user title which shows Trader or Trusted Trader but a star etc would do. But I think a user title change is better.

I will list the things here:

Logo:
This is the logo we will use when we want to watermark something or want to publish an article or want to print a pdf file. It should be simple yet attractive. You make as many as you like and we can use all of them if required. When it comes to art variety doesn't hurt.

Banners:
Just like on Zoklet some banners would be nice, BUT they're not for Totse forum. They will be used on blogs or any place we can fit them. You never know when you get a free banner place on the Internet.

Ads:
These are targeted Ads. We want to have an ad for each section. From Trading Pit to BI. Each add showcases one section. So, you can post as many ads you like but all of them will be unique.

Signature:
This is a sub set of Ads. Basically it's the same thing but users can select their favourite section and use it as there signature on different sites.

Wallpapers:
Probably the most neglected thing when it comes to Adverts. I want some clean and dirty wallpapers with different resolutions. Users can upload them on deviantArt, Live Journal or any site that hosts Wallpapers. Also, these Wallpapers will act as a background picture for many youtube channels and twitter accounts.

I know this is hard work but we have to start it sooner or later. I believe in you guys and together we can do it.

Just post in thread with ideas so whoever is making them can get some inspiration. Take your time people.

Comments

• SHHSHH Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I suggest Half Baked get it's own banners.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    I'd be willing to make a banner, but what specific text would you want on it?

Apart from the site's name[totse.info] and the motto, anything else?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    SHH wrote: »
    I suggest Half Baked get it's own banners.

These banners are not going to be used on Totse. They are for other blogs. I don't want to ruin the look of Totse by adding banners of Totse. Those places are reserved for Ads from different sites.
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    I'd be willing to make a banner, but what specific text would you want on it?

Apart from the site's name[totse.info] and the motto, anything else?

I need to think about that, just use Read. Know. Do slogan for now. I am sure someone will come up with something decent.
  • megamanmegaman Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    hmmm what about

Learn
    Live
    Lead

I relize its really shitty but just something to get this going
  • Issue313Issue313 Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Here's my contribution.

33m4e11.png
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Issue313 wrote: »
    Here's my contribution.

33m4e11.png

I'loled.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited July 2010
    Does anyone remember quotes about totse, or can make up some good quotes about totse?

Also, does anyone remember what the other slogans were on the other logos besides "Read * Know * Do"? And if you have the actual logo it would be much appreciated if you could post them :)
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Skittles wrote: »
    Does anyone remember quotes about totse, or can make up some good quotes about totse?

"It is stuck. And I mean stuck."

I paraphrased, use the exact quote :p
    edited July 2010
    Habaner0 wrote: »
    "It is stuck. And I mean stuck."

I paraphrased, use the exact quote :p

I will uhh..keep it in mind :rolleyes: Who is it by? You?

I was actually thinkng of using it in a 'movie' type way. Kind of like when critics rate a movie and then movie producers will take a segment of their quote and put it on the actual cover with star ratings. You see it in a lot of Rialto films.

"Greatest movie this year" - John Something

"10/10" - Jane Someone

"Magical" - Harry Potter

"I'm Lovin' It" - Ronald McDonald

"LUDACRIS!!" - Ludacris

etc...
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited July 2010
    nono, it's HTS when he had the highlighter wedged up his butt.

anyway I think this would make a good "watermark" logo

IA3pg.png
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    2j1oaq1.jpg

Too cheesy. :o
    edited July 2010
    Habaner0 wrote: »
    nono, it's HTS when he had the highlighter wedged up his butt.

anyway I think this would make a good "watermark" logo

IA3pg.png

Damn I completely missed that part of Totse, but I heard about it. It must have been when my computer had completely died and I didn't get new one for like 6 months :(

Edit: Found this

hts1.jpg
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited July 2010
    Raw data for raw nerves.
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Issue313 wrote: »
    Here's my contribution.

33m4e11.png

Oh you cunt. XDD
    edited July 2010
    Raw data for raw nerves.

Yes! that's the one. Just managed to find the original logo with it on too. Updated for totse.info

totseinfo2.png
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2010
    a1qv00.png
    Good image advertising for other forum posts. lol!
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2010
    undertheposts1.gif

There's a red dude fapping behind my post...:mad:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    bornkiller wrote: »
    undertheposts1.gif

There's a red dude fapping behind my post...:mad:

I lol'ed hard. HAhahhaha