Wooowwww

zerozerozerozero Acolyte
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
So I just got unbanned on Zoklet on Friday, and already my account has been inactivated. I say inactivated because it literally was INACTIVATED. Moderation had no reason to ban me as I was not breaking any rules, but when I logged in today I get this:
vBulletin Message

Godfrey, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

There you have it. My account got disabled because I was trolling and insulted wires. What a bunch of faggots lol.

The fact they couldn't ban me so they chose to disable/inactivate my account really shows how big of a pussy the entire moderation entity is.

Comments

• MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    There was an "accidental" database error, and everything on the server was reverted back two weeks.

Dont worry, my account got unbanned, then rebanned again too, but I made a complaint in the infraction forum and they reversed it.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fuck Zoklet.
  • zerozerozerozero Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Wires must have crashed the database on purpose because she wanted to get rid of that brutal post I made about her in MJ's thread.

Fucking cunt.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Godfrey wrote: »
    Wires must have crashed the database on purpose because she wanted to get rid of that brutal post I made about her in MJ's thread.

Fucking cunt.

Did you get banned for that?
  • zerozerozerozero Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I don't think so. I think the database crash fucked up my account. Whatever. That place is gay anyway I'm not even going to bother getting it fixed.