What's your relationship status?

fanglekaifanglekai Regular
edited October 2010 in Life
Do you have a girlfriend? Boyfriend? A friend (or two) with benefits? How long have you had your relationship? How long do your relationships usually last? I'm interested in seeing the statuses of totse members and learning about your dating habits. Discuss your dating habits and relationship status.

To start I'm single. I mostly date casually for 1-3 months before moving on to a new girl.

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    Single for the past year:o
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    Single for the past year:o

I'll be your sixth boyfriend :D

None atm for me :hai:
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    so what really interests you?
    THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE WHITE RACE
    oh, cute. whats your biggest pet peeve?
    NIGGERS, HOMOS, MUSLIME, SPICS AND BEANERS.
    *shit, i really do need a pounding*; erh.. ok wanna skip dinner and fuck in a hotel?
    SURE BUT IF YOU GET AN ABORTION YOUR GOING TO HELL :mad:
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited October 2010
    Just had a girl and we got to the fun point had sex and then split up. I plan on staying single for awhile. To difficult when your in my position.
  • borntodieborntodie Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    married unhappily for 3 years.i stay around because my daughter. i dont want to lose being able be around her.also its cheaper to stay married.
  • edited October 2010
    Don't know if I'll ever stop being single again. I don't think I could maintain a decent relationship, anyway.
    edited October 2010
    stres wrote: »
    so what really interests you?
    THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE WHITE RACE
    oh, cute. whats your biggest pet peeve?
    NIGGERS, HOMOS, MUSLIME, SPICS AND BEANERS.
    *shit, i really do need a pounding*; erh.. ok wanna skip dinner and fuck in a hotel?
    SURE BUT IF YOU GET AN ABORTION YOUR GOING TO HELL :mad:

You forgot Jews:o
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    borntodie wrote: »
    married unhappily for 3 years.i stay around because my daughter. i dont want to lose being able be around her.also its cheaper to stay married.

rawest and realest reply I've ever seen on totse. That's some heavy dope man :thumbsup:

I'm unhappily single. I'm no longer into all the hedonistic benefits that come with being single (drugs, partying, w/e). Now I just want to share simple pleasures with somebody special (cooking, talking, walking). Kinda sucks.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited October 2010
    Single and ready to mingle.
  • AltindAltind Regular
    edited October 2010

There's no way you're going to be able to stay in that marriage for the rest of your life. I don't know how old your daughter is, but getting a divorce when she's around 15-17 is not a good thing, for neither her, nor you :thumbsdown:. I hope that for yours and your daughters sake that your marriage picks up.
    edited October 2010

1-Kill wife
    2-collect insurance
    3-??????
    4-Profit
  • borntodieborntodie Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    Altind wrote: »
    There's no way you're going to be able to stay in that marriage for the rest of your life. I don't know how old your daughter is, but getting a divorce when she's around 15-17 is not a good thing, for neither her, nor you :thumbsdown:. I hope that for yours and your daughters sake that your marriage picks up.

she is 2 1/2 now. i am ok with the divorce as it is but i know if i start the process my wife and her family and the courts will give me the shaft. her and her family will do whatever they could to get the most money out of me all while making sure i get no rights to my daughter.at least if she starts the divorce process it can be more civil because im not a horrible person like she is.i have plenty of patience ...
    edited October 2010
    Eminem is the only rapper I listen too. Eminem proved that even at the biggers own game meaning rap. Whites still do it better.
    edited October 2010
    spazz wrote: »
    yes we do..

ever listen to easy-E?

Easy E was a nigger who died of aids. Most likely from closeted homosexual sex:o Eminem is better than any black rapper. At least his first 3 albums were better now he kinda sucks.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    ^^ surprisingly fitting, good work spazz - sure as shit in my top 10 of Eminem.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited October 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Do you have a girlfriend? Boyfriend? A friend (or two) with benefits? How long have you had your relationship? How long do your relationships usually last? I'm interested in seeing the statuses of totse members and learning about your dating habits. Discuss your dating habits and relationship status.

To start I'm single. I mostly date casually for 1-3 months before moving on to a new girl.

Rolf is not single and has not been single for while a quite time that is long. Rolf's relationships tend to be on the side of longer things, such as Rolf, for Rolf is picky when dating and dates sparingly. Though Rolf is known to enjoy casual sex when single, Rolf sees little point on basing a relationship on sex. Rolf has no plans to marry nor have the spawn of Rolf in the near future of Rolf.

The benefits are many, for Rolf no longer has to wash/iron the clothes of Rolf, though Rolf is still the cook, for the cook is found to be enjoyable by the Rolf. The disadvantages are many, of course, for one, the numerous arguments which tend to happen around the third week of the month and the lack of ability to lance every beautiful wench within range of Rolf.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited October 2010
    I have a girlfriend. We'll have been dating for a month this Thursday. Before her I was single for 2 years. My last girlfriend lasted half a year. She was a fat ugly and mean bitch. I stayed on drugs the entire relationship.
  • MartialshotMartialshot Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    Iam a breathing dildo, emotional tampon, w.e you wanna call it