Shithole India

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited November 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Fuck that river has a lot of dead bodies, just floating around like chocolate logs in a shit pond.:(
Sure the Ganges river is sacred and shit (shit being the keyword here) but fuck sakes India. :facepalm:
http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

Comments

• PacinoPacino Regular
    edited October 2010
    Fuck sake India :mad:
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    I read somewhere that in India it's customary to not use toilets. Supposedly theres so much shit in the roads and everywhere that busses are forced to have the windows up at all times to combat the smell. There a filthy primitive people. They make muslims seem civilized. DFG when is your country gonna finally fuck up India and all it stands for?
  • StaplesStaples Regular
    edited November 2010
    yeah, what the title of this thread is.

and they're racist

can't beat that

lol
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited November 2010
    India is a terrible country. It has delusions of grandeur but half it's people live in rubbish heaps and drink their own toilet water.

It's amazing how so many people on the news consider it to be anything close to China. China legitimately wants to be a part of global politics. India just wants to ripp us off.

The way they hosted the Olympic games is a good example of the kinds of problems they face. They couldn't even build a few shacks to host the sports-people and they had a few years to do it.

What exactly does India do that is of any use to anyone? It has way to many social problems (from caste system to corruption) to be anything but a waste of time.

It's like building your house upside down.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited November 2010
    It's a fucking shame. India is such a a pretty country. Fucking curry coons :mad:
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited November 2010
    Fuck that place, seriously...I was hoping to travel there one day but this alone has changed my mind. Fuckin' filthy!
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited November 2010
    Fuck that place, seriously...I was hoping to travel there one day but this alone has changed my mind. Fuckin' filthy!

It's called staying in your hotel :p
    edited November 2010

This is the result of leaving muds to there own devices. What used to b e a nice country was destroyed inevitably by minority's. I believe this is America's future if something isn't done.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2010
    Indians are filthy trust me, they drink the same water which they ship dead bodies in. They also clean their houses using Cow urine. Compared to them Muslims are least much cleaner.
    edited November 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Indians are filthy trust me, they drink the same water which they ship dead bodies in. They also clean their houses using Cow urine. Compared to them Muslims are least much cleaner.

Speaking of pakis and Indians when do you think your country will finally nuke those filthy bastards back to the stone age? I don't care what anyone says Pakistan could totally take India.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2010
    ^Nah, I would prefer it if Both India and Pakistan get nuked at the same time. Trust me the world will be a better placde without the,. Don't forget to nuke Africa as well.
  • OnTheFringeOnTheFringe Acolyte
    edited November 2010
    omg poo and dead bodies lol