Your Girlfriend's Guyfriends: THE LIST.

Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
edited July 2010 in Life
here we post things that are over the line, that our girlfriend's guyfriends say/do to our Significant Other.

I'm no jealous guy but there is a line that is not to be crossed, I'm sure we all have ours.

GO.

Comments

• PsyntheticPsynthetic Regular
    edited July 2010
    I made out with my friend in a limo... with her boyfriend sitting next to us. Alcohol does crazy things. Poor guy had to just sit there and watch too. Not a good idea to get hostile with me when I'm that hammered. That was a one time woops type of thing though.

I'm friends with a lot of girls and I usually try to avoid calling them to hang out when they have boyfriends. I understand why it would get on some guys nerves but hey mother fucker, I've known her a lot longer than you. Chillthafuckout. :mad:

I was chatting with this girl who I had a bunch of classes with in HS at a party the other day (not flirting whatsoever) when her boyfriend walked up mid conversation, made out with her for a few seconds, glared at me and walked away. I wanted to LOL. Why don't we just beat our chests and ram horns, douche bag.
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited July 2010
    I have no problem with Guyfriends, who gives a shit? Im talking about the fags that are just waaaay to on-coming to your woman. I am by no means, a chest beating McDouchenugget.
    edited July 2010
    I wasn't pointin' the finger at you. Just merely blowing off steam about some shit that's happened recently in a relevant thread.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    As long as they know I'm a ruthless killer I don't care :mad:
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited July 2010
    Psynthetic wrote: »
    I wasn't pointin' the finger at you. Just merely blowing off steam about some shit that's happened recently in a relevant thread.

Ah, didn't think so :) Carry on fellow Totsean.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    There's always some 'guyfriend' of hers who is deeply in love with her, tries to ruin your everymoment and touches or is too nice to your girlfriend when he thinks you aren't looking.

There's nothing worse for him than interrupting him when having a convo with your girl than out of nowhere grabbing your girl, giving her a disturbing french kiss and let them continue their little talk while you go and grab another beer or something.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    Vizier wrote: »
    There's nothing worse for him than interrupting him when having a convo with your girl than out of nowhere grabbing your girl, giving her a disturbing french kiss and let them continue their little talk while you go and grab another beer or something.

This made me lol. Perhaps if I ever get a girlfriend again, I will try this...
  • JayJay Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    It starts getting annoying when physical contact is abused. Fucker you don't touch your guy friends that much, don't do it with my gf :mad:

For the record, I don't have a girlfriend right now, but there's always that one guy who gets on your nerves.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    Jay wrote: »
    It starts getting annoying when physical contact is abused. Fucker you don't touch your guy friends that much, don't do it with my gf :mad:

For the record, I don't have a girlfriend right now, but there's always that one guy who gets on your nerves.

This. Always seems like girls have that one annoying guy friend who wants her but got friendzoned. She thinks he's harmless, but he'd butt raep her the first chance he got.
  • megamanmegaman Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I was chatting with this girl who I had a bunch of classes with in HS at a party the other day (not flirting whatsoever) when her boyfriend walked up mid conversation, made out with her for a few seconds, glared at me and walked away. I wanted to LOL. Why don't we just beat our chests and ram horns, douche bag.
    Vizier wrote: »

this made me laugh :D
    edited July 2010
    Haha wow I didn't catch that. To clarify, this wasn't some girl that I'm "deeply in love" with. I barely even know her. We just had some classes together and were talking about funny things that had happened in them.
    edited July 2010
    It's still really funny. High school is a time of massive insecurity.
  • Joe CamelJoe Camel Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    My girl has no guy friend. Why? Well, why are you friends with your girlfriends? Unless they're really ugly, you want to fuck them don't you. Admit it.
    edited July 2010
    Ladder theory!
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited July 2010
    I once dated this girl for around 3 months (it was like the 6th time we've dated over a period of 3 years, however) and she started hanging out with this one guy, I didn't really care though cause he was the type of guy that just whined about everything. The world hated him, his family sucked, no friends, you know the guy. Just wah wah wah wah fuck my life wah wah wah. Long story short, she's been dating him for around four months now :( Lol.

But seriously, that bitch fucked me over something fierce emotionally wise.
  • MasterMaster Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    My GF doesn't hang out with other men alone out of respect for me. I never asked her to do this, she just feels that those relationships aren't worth jeopardizing our relationship. Why create a situation where something can happen, if that's not what you're looking for.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't care who she hangs out with.
  • Joe CamelJoe Camel Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I once dated this girl for around 3 months (it was like the 6th time we've dated over a period of 3 years, however) and she started hanging out with this one guy, I didn't really care though cause he was the type of guy that just whined about everything. The world hated him, his family sucked, no friends, you know the guy. Just wah wah wah wah fuck my life wah wah wah. Long story short, she's been dating him for around four months now :( Lol.

But seriously, that bitch fucked me over something fierce emotionally wise.

that's why my girl has no guy friends.
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited July 2010
    I made out with my friend in a limo... with her boyfriend sitting next to us. Alcohol does crazy things. Poor guy had to just sit there and watch too. Not a good idea to get hostile with me when I'm that hammered. That was a one time woops type of thing though.

I'm friends with a lot of girls and I usually try to avoid calling them to hang out when they have boyfriends. I understand why it would get on some guys nerves but hey mother fucker, I've known her a lot longer than you. Chillthafuckout. :mad:

Seems the guy at the party was insecure, but well within his rights.

You however must be a moron if you complain about how he was making light of the situation ("Why don't we just beat our chests and ram horns, douche bag") yet then say something like "Not a good idea to get hostile with me when I'm that hammered." Yeah, tough guy? I would beat the stupid out of your ass, drunk or not, for making out with my girlfriend in front of me.

You're just mad because the other guy simply beat you out on the male dominance factor in the situation.
    edited July 2010
    Haha, you know me so well.

I said it's not a good idea to get hostile with me when I'm that drunk because I was at the point of being completely irrational. I probably would have hurt the kid over something he had every right to be pissed about. He knew this. He did nothing, I felt bad about the whole thing (poor kid), I called him the next day, we're cool. BTW, his girl was equally as hammered and she was the one that initiated the situation.

I don't get what you mean at all about me complaining about him making light of the situation. That was my comment meant to compare his behavior to the likes of something you would see on the Discovery Channel. Showing dominance, marking his territory, whatever. Mad? Like I said, I barely know the girl. I wasn't going for anything other than a brief conversation about our old teachers and such before moving on to the next group to converse with. I wasn't mad at all, I just found his behavior comical.

And who are you to sarcastically call me a tough guy, and then go on to flex your E-muscles in the very next sentence? LOL
  • MasterMaster Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Seems the guy at the party was insecure, but well within his rights.

You however must be a moron if you complain about how he was making light of the situation ("Why don't we just beat our chests and ram horns, douche bag") yet then say something like "Not a good idea to get hostile with me when I'm that hammered." Yeah, tough guy? I would beat the stupid out of your ass, drunk or not, for making out with my girlfriend in front of me.

You're just mad because the other guy simply beat you out on the male dominance factor in the situation.

He wasn't necessarily insecure. I'm not insecure, but I'd probably come over and ask my GF if some guy was bothering her, and then give her a kiss. Especially if she was drunk and I felt she might be in a vulnerable situation. I don't trust guys, and I don't know what kind of fucked up person they are, and the shit they might try. It's like a friendly reminder that she has someone protecting her. I'm not jealous of her talking to other men, but I'm fully prepared to defend her if they cross the line. I prefer to preempt problems, and diffuse situations instead of fighting. At my size and strength, there is a good chance I might kill someone in a fight. Rather walk away than face manslaughter charges. My pride isn't worth that hassle.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    The way I see it, its her problem. I don't give a shit if other guys hit on her and shit. I want a girl that can take care of herself. Any girl that needs me to tell them off and wont do it herself isn't the type of girl I want to be with. But if they did cross the line (kissing her, smacking her ass) there would be a bloody nose.
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited July 2010
    Her guy friends owe you nothing. Your girl is the one who agrees to be faithful to you. A decent person would respect your relationship regardless of owing you anything or not. But she's got to be the one to speak up when a male friend is being inappropriate.

If a girl just lets things like that happen (especially with her boyfriend present) that's obviously a red flag. If she'll do things like that with her guy there what do you think she's ding when he's not around? My opinion, when you're a couple it's appropriate for opposite sex friends to become friends of both.