Football!

KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
edited November 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Season's started. :D

Oh, when the saints go marching in, oh when the saints go march-ing in. Lord, how I want to be in that number, when the saints go march-ing in.

Comments

• KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited September 2010
    no, NBC. It's half over.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited September 2010
    Thank god.

Just found the game on NBC and it's almost half time.
    Vikings just scored on a pass from favre to Shiancoe to take the lead 9 - 3

Watching Auburn @ Miss State on ESPN as well.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Vikings are turning it around. Drew Brees's passing is looking great although Ravens will be going to the superbowl this year:o:o
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited September 2010
    no, NBC. It's half over.

Sorry just found it right before your post. Thanks.
    edited September 2010
    Ravens will be going to the superbowl this year:o:o

lies and slander.
    edited September 2010
    lies and slander.

I call it like I see it. Good defense good offense. Last year they couldn't pull it off. This will be the year.:thumbsup:
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited September 2010
    Looks like the Saints are gonna win this one.

I thought the Auburn/MS game was pretty good Miss. State had a chance to tie or take the lead late in the 4th but their QB really sucked.
    edited September 2010
    Farve has kind of disappointed me in this game. We should make this the official football thread for the season and sticky it.
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited September 2010
    Yeah the Vikings ran the ball like expected for most of the game. I was surprised the game was that close. Favre of course threw an interception. Looks like the Saints still have the offense of last year and have a decent defense this year. Pretty good game overall though.
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited September 2010
    Meh, I think the Pack are going to the Superbowl this year. They're stacked almost everywhere on offense and defense. I'm expecting great things from them.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited September 2010
    Cowboys all the way bro.
    edited September 2010
    duuude wrote: »
    Cowboys all the way bro.

Not cool man fuck the cowboy's. I'll even root for the Washington foreskins when they play them.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited September 2010
    Not cool man fuck the cowboy's. I'll even root for the Washington foreskins when they play them.

lol that's dirty man.. how can you pull for any team that has that fat piece of shit Albert Haynesworth??

edit: Also saw where Texans beat the Colts.. anyone see that game?? what happend?>
    edited September 2010
    How about that fumble for the touchdown. Tony homo is full of fail so far. What a retarded call to go for it with 4 seconds left:facepalm:
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited September 2010
    Seriously.. that's just terrible. C'Mon on man :facepalm:

I think I'm just going to watch the VMAs.. maybe one of Lady Gaga's hats will be more entertaining
  • Sandy RavageSandy Ravage Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    lol that's dirty man.. how can you pull for any team that has that fat piece of shit Albert Haynesworth??

edit: Also saw where Texans beat the Colts.. anyone see that game?? what happend?>

I watched the Colts game, as living in Indy, everyone in my family is a Colts fan. I happen to be a Browns fan (go ahead and get it out now). The Colts played like shit, simply. The offense looked confused and scattered. Not the fluid and flawless engine it usual is, or was perhaps. The defense didn't show up... Also, the Texans are a fairly decent team, I wasn't surprised to see it happen. The Colts are on their downward slide.
    *edit* I forgot to add... Peyton threw for over 400 yards and they still lost the game. Also the Texans halfback, can't recall his name, ran for 200+ yards. 2nd most in an opening game in NFL history.

While I'm here, anyone see that fine bit of officiating that cost the Lions the game against the Bears? I was shocked.
    edited September 2010
    :facepalm: Great job holding at the crucial last play. Oh well atleast it cost the cowboy's the game.
    edited September 2010
    My god the bills fail so hard. :facepalm:
    edited September 2010
    While I'm here, anyone see that fine bit of officiating that cost the Lions the game against the Bears? I was shocked.

Yeah I saw that as well. I'm not a huge Lions fan or anything since I'm a Green Bay fan but still. That was such a bullshit call. That's the stupidest rule I've ever heard in my life.
  • Sandy RavageSandy Ravage Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    More great officiation in the Jets/Ravens game. Jets secondary doesn't stand a chance against the refs. They had to take a commercial break to get the refs more flags!
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited September 2010
    Vick really needs to start for philly instead of kolb.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited September 2010
    Vick really needs to start for philly instead of kolb.

For sho. I think he def. proved that yesterday.

Cowboys and Panthers suck so fucking bad. :facepalm:
    edited September 2010
    For sho. I think he def. proved that yesterday.

Cowboys and Panthers suck so fucking bad. :facepalm:

Vick was awesome but Kolb is still apparently the starter for some reason. In philly's attempt to look for the future, they're effectively ignoring the present. :facepalm:

And how bout those giants? :hai::hai::hai::hai:
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited September 2010
    Vick was awesome but Kolb is still apparently the starter for some reason. In philly's attempt to look for the future, they're effectively ignoring the present. :facepalm:

And how bout those giants? :hai::hai::hai::hai:

lol Peyton put an ass whoopin' on little bro.
    edited September 2010
    lol Peyton put an ass whoopin' on little bro.

Mathis and Freeney were running lineman over the whole game. :D

And it looks like the 49ers just threw away their chance at a comeback.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited September 2010
    I know it's just Jacksonville they're playing.. but Vick is looking really good from the highlights I've seen.

More fail from the Panthers today..
    edited September 2010
    Mike Vick. All day. Everyday.
    edited September 2010
    :facepalm::facepalm: At the washington foreskins. They fail so hard every year.
    edited October 2010
    It's pretty hard to believe there's still a 3 way tie in the NFC East.
    edited November 2010
    Lot of good games this week and still the sports forum is dead...
    Wade Phillips fired lol.
    edited November 2010
    Lot of good games this week and still the sports forum is dead...
    Wade Phillips fired lol.

Lmao right? Cowboys suck. The Pack is really stepping up their game too. Defense especially. It seemed like the offense finally started clicking yesterday as well.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited November 2010
    im a cowboys fan, and i dont think it will change much with him being fired, its really time to clean house.
    edited November 2010
    As an Eagles fan, I'm quite pleased with what Mr. Phillips has done with the Cowboys this season. :hai: