How to call in a bomb threat?

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited November 2010 in Man Cave
Long story short, big event happening and a friend of mine was wondering how people go about calling in a bomb threat and remaining anonymous. Just started to spitball ideas.

Any input here, BI? Might come in handy sometime during the future.

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited November 2010
    Pay phone or pre paid cell phone and keep the call short.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited November 2010
    Get a prepaid phone, call number, say "hey there's a bomb in the building"

Done.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited November 2010
    Steal a cell phone.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited November 2010
    It's actually really easy. If you know some people that gossip, say that you heard there is going to be a bomb on X day and heard this from someone. Eventually it will spread and focusing on who started this ordeal would be extremely hard to find.

sign out of class if you are 18, or tell your parents there is a bomb threat. My school does this every year, and who the fuck doesn't sign their kids out because of fear of the unknown?
    edited November 2010
    Keep in mind anyone who calls in a bomb threat is a faggot. If your going to actually bomb a place then dont call it in and if your to much of a pussy too then dont fucking threaten one. I instantly lose all respect for anyone who calls in a bomb threat with no bombs:thumbsdown:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2010
    Do what I would do.

Call the cops and tell them that you saw some guy trying to dump some box behind the school [location] and he is still there and then before they can ask you your name, you say oh shit, I think he saw me and cut the phone.

Simple and effective. They assume the worse and get the help there. Prepaid or pay phone works but MAKE SURE THERE AREN'T ANY CAMS.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited November 2010
    Certainly food for thought. I like Dfg's idea of shifting the blame lol. Never thought about CCTV either.
    How Bourne Identity.
  • OnTheFringeOnTheFringe Acolyte
    edited November 2010
    Make sure your real serious. I know someone who called in a bomb threat to the mall and they seriously did not give a fuck. Make sure you sound arabic and claim allah sent you and you will die for his glory
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited November 2010
    When I was a senior in high school, someone wrote "bomb" on a wall in a bathroom and the whole school got evacuated. :facepalm:
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited November 2010
    "this toilet is the bomb"
    edited November 2010
    When I was a senior in high school, someone wrote "bomb" on a wall in a bathroom and the whole school got evacuated. :facepalm:

The same exact thing happened at mine on 2 occasions. I was considered a "suspect" in it the first time:facepalm:
  • edited November 2010
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • lazybumlazybum Acolyte
    edited November 2010
    lmao, make a facebook profile page about it, always works