Will be getting a mcdonalds breakfast on the way

Updates to follow

Comments

• edited November 2010
    enjoy your moslems :mad:
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited November 2010
    enjoy your moslems :mad:

This is fact. The Muslim is overtaking the UK. I hope the EDL gets more members and really begins to fight back against the Islamic Menace.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited November 2010
    Y u gwan 2 lundun?
  • edited November 2010
    Where about's in the UK did you start from?
  • da teachada teacha Regular
    edited November 2010
    This is fact. The Muslim is overtaking the UK. I hope the EDL gets more members and really begins to fight back against the Islamic Menace.

You sure know your shit, bro.

The EDL are a bunch of idiots/bored ex-hooligan types who are about on par cluelessly with the extremists they preach against.
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited November 2010
    i want 2 go 2 london and c the gards at bukingham palase have u bin there?????????????/
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited November 2010
    da teacha wrote: »

The EDL are a bunch of idiots/bored ex-hooligan types who are about on par cluelessly with the extremists they preach against.

At least there doing something about Islam. Thats more than I can say more most people.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited November 2010
    Im working down here, came from Leeds

Yes brandun i sawd teh gards an de qwien
  • edited November 2010
    da teacha wrote: »

People trying to protect their culture which brought us Shakespeare among many other things are "about on par" with scum trying to drag everyone else back to the sixth century, destroying every advancement in civilization on the way there. Welcome to the liberal mindset:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited December 2010
    Pacino wrote: »
    Im working down here, came from Leeds

Yes brandun i sawd teh gards an de qwien

i wish i could do that wen i am old enuff but they dont have holiday werk visas 4 americans 2 london :o:o:o:o but wut can u say wen ur trying 2 keep a low profile from the cops
  • edited December 2010
    You lied. You said there would be updates to follow :(