Just stayed awake all night

edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
And now I feel kinda tired - I haven't stayed up too late in ages. Any tips for getting through for another 12 hours? xD

Comments

• ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited December 2010
    Stay away from sugars. That can take you up, but take you down equally as fast. I would recommend tea and coffee, but not strong doses.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    Bite ginger.
  • edited December 2010
    http://www.wikihow.com/Pull-an-All-Nighter

^^Really good tips in that link that helped me stay awake for 2 full days. After that, i just passed out for 20 hours and it was the best night sleep i've ever had.

Haha thanks, I just had a read through that. I'm only going to carry on until this evening, then I'll get myself an early night and have an awesome sleep.
  • xxombiexxombie Regular
    edited December 2010
    Crack. Hundreds of dollars in crack.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited December 2010
    staying awake all night is bad for your health
    edited December 2010
    Pacino wrote: »
    staying awake all night is bad for your health

Oh that's why you're retarded.
  • edited December 2010
    Well, I'm still awake. I've been awake for about... 40 hours now and to be honest, it hasn't been too bad. 40 hours isn't really that hardcore, but it's a lot different to my normal sleeping pattern and I'm really looking forward to sleeping tonight (once I get off of this fucking website).

I stayed away from caffeine, sugars and pretty much everything really. I ate a kebab, some cereal and noodles, as well as drinking water and having stuff to do all the time.
    edited December 2010
    You might as well try to go for a record. Have you seen any bright, brief flashes of light in the corner of your vision yet?
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited December 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Oh that's why you're retarded.

lols u r sooo funni omg :facepalm:

FUCK YOU COCK JOCKEY CHINAMAN
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited December 2010
    Go ahead and try to beat my record (3...4 days? Can't quite remember). I did it without any drugs or stimulants, too.

Know what I was doing the whole time?

I read every text file on totse, excluding the erotica section. It was...interesting. Oh, and I was also reading John Dies at the End (Must read for everybody in existence...shadow people, drugs, levitating/exploding Jamaicans, etc.).
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited December 2010
    Play a video game that takes forever to beat and is decently hard but not too hard that you get frustrated and give up.
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited December 2010
    Play a video game that takes forever to beat and is decently hard but not too hard that you get frustrated and give up.

Chrono Trigger is a good one. Metal Gear Solid (Any of the series) is a good choice, too.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited December 2010
    Suicide is now the only solution
    edited December 2010
    Pacino wrote: »
    lols u r sooo funni omg :facepalm:

FUCK YOU COCK JOCKEY CHINAMAN

Case in point.
  • edited December 2010
    Too late for all of this - I slept last night. I was at my girlfriend's house falling asleep on the couch and I decided that sleep would be a good idea.

Next time I have a few days out of school, I'll give it a shot.
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited December 2010
    (meth)amphetamines > crack for this shit
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    I just stayed up all night and now it's 10 in the morning so I'm bumping this. I fucking tried to sleep for an hour straight and nothing. Not even a few minutes of semi sleep:mad: