Saw an old friend today...

MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
On the side of the road. Holding a sign. Begging for money. Homeless.

He wasnt a close friend or anything, but he was one of my best buds girlfriends brother. He would play basketball and smoke weed with us, but you really couldnt get close to this kid. He wasnt all there. He would always tell us about the days he did meth, and hed get real obnoxious and wouldnt stop talking when he got drunk. This one day we had a couple girls over, and were hooking up with them, and this guy wouldnt shut up about growing sugar cane or some random shit, when a girl is right there ready to fuck. Another time, we were all going to a freinds house to put some coke up our nose, and he wouldnt leave us alone about coming with us. We ended up having to bring him along, and even there he wouldnt stop rambling about nonsensical shit. We almost jumped this kid right then and there.

Last I heard of him, he got in a fight with his sisters boyfriend and got taken to jail. Then I see him on the side of the road today with a sign begging for money. I couldnt believe my own eyes. I felt bad for the guy, but I knew he kinda deserved it. I really didnt know what to do, so i just kept driving. Its kinda sad really, but thats just life. Makes me all the more appreciative of what I got now, and for not fucking up.

What would you have done totse?

Comments

• Gorilla GutsGorilla Guts Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    probably thrown a handful of pennies at him and laughed.
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    Things like that are always eye opening. I probably would've kept driving as well, it not worth the complications (asking you for money/place to stay etc) that would be brought on by talking to him...

If it was a former close friend it would be another story obviously.
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited July 2010
    I would've asked him if his sister was single. Then ether left him there, or taken him to his house, to try to get in with his sister.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah well I wouldn't call him a friend but I saw this dude JP bumming change on Spring Garden rd. n I gave him a cigarette. He was like 22 graduating high school and I used to always bum smokes off him so I imagine he's had jobs. Wtf do people just do this when they're bored or is he fucked up now. Didn't look like a crackhead anymore than he ever did (which was significantly so).
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited July 2010
    Thrown a cup of piss on him.
    edited July 2010
    Willing to suck dick

lol fix'd
  • Oink The PigOink The Pig Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    You saw your future self "marijuana"saurus

Drugs are bad and will fuck you up, i'll tell anyone who'll listen to stay the fuck away

junkie piece of shit
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    lol this guy ^^^
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    Maybe one day I will be the subject of a thread like this.... A man can dream....
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited July 2010
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited July 2010
    God I am a bitch

lol fix'd
  • PigPig Regular
    edited July 2010
    That, children, is why you never smoke marijuana cigarettes. They're addictive and extremely lethal.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Gave him some Meth.
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    Take this as a warning. God showed you what your future holds if you continue to succumb to the joys of the hemp.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    Gave him some Meth.

This :D
    edited July 2010
    I sucked cock why aren't I mod yet :mad:

:confused:
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    yeah that guys just a tard, but it does seem alot of ex-meth addicts seem to be full of shit and have their noses waaay up in the air. But the most hardcore tweekers i know (15+years of heavy use, mostly I.V. without filtering the cut out) are all there and totally fun to be around, even if u arent smoking meth with them.

I would of stopped and talked to him and brought him some food, you got your wake-up call, but he probably didn't even see you. if you spend a few minutes talking with him it might help his situation or at least inspire him to make change

My personality is fucked from heay stimulant use since i was 12, it pretty much gave me schizoid, i have no fucking empathy for anyone or emotion, if i saw a guy get run over by a car id probly laugh. Im also pretty anti-social but i blame that on the WoW
  • Death SnuggleDeath Snuggle Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    MegaKush wrote: »
    yeah that guys just a tard, but it does seem alot of ex-meth addicts seem to be full of shit and have their noses waaay up in the air. But the most hardcore tweekers i know (15+years of heavy use, mostly I.V. without filtering the cut out) are all there and totally fun to be around, even if u arent smoking meth with them.

I would of stopped and talked to him and brought him some food, you got your wake-up call, but he probably didn't even see you. if you spend a few minutes talking with him it might help his situation or at least inspire him to make change

My personality is fucked from heay stimulant use since i was 12, it pretty much gave me schizoid, i have no fucking empathy for anyone or emotion, if i saw a guy get run over by a car id probly laugh. Im also pretty anti-social but i blame that on the WoW
    :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: