Rebecca Black's "Friday" = JFK assassination?

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited April 2014 in Spurious Generalities
Found this online and it made me chuckle. Any truth behind it? Meh.
The song is about the JFK assassination. The driver of the car he was assassinated in's name was Samuel Kickin (Kickin in the front seat, sittin in the back seat). The assassination occurred on a Friday, and when he was shot the Secret Service yelled at Jackie Kennedy to "get down" (got to get down on Friday). Parts about the cold war and the spread of Communism are also reflected (everybody's Russian) and to top it all off, in the hotel that morning JFK declined a breakfast of sausage eggs and toast for a bowl of Bran Flakes instead (got to have my bowl-got to have my cereal). Also, the following Monday JFK was supposed to sign a bill into law requiring all public
schools to provide bus transportation for their students. (Got to catch my bus)

Comments

• BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Omg. can it be?
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited April 2011
    Lol. I fucking hope there's truth to this. At least then that retarded song will make some sense.
  • edited April 2011
    Holy fuck, that's awesome! It must be true. I don't give a shit if she's 13, I believe this.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited April 2011
    God I wish this was true.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
    If it was true, she'd be snuffed by now.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    So rebecca Black killed JFK?
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited April 2011
    So rebecca Black killed JFK?

My mind was blown.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    yeah me too, shes cute.

Who would have know she traveled back in time to Assassinate

JFK and then make a song about it. that bitch!
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
    I agree, but now she needs to travel into the future to when she is 18 and blow me.

Or she could do it now and not tell anybody :o
  • edited April 2011
    Holy shit... The Irish will be pissed.

Lol @ the people who think she's attractive. Her face makes me want to join tha Priesthood.
  • MiranMiran Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    ....What?...

William Greer was the driver for JFK's motorcade.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Greer

I smell bullshit :p
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    Nice necro asshole, anyways, the motorcade, and jfk's car are two different things.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    Almost all of his posts have been necro bumps but most of them have added new content.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    Why the fuck do you still have a server op tag on your name?

I wondered that too. Nice to see I'm being called a spammer.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
    Every time I hear this song I'm going to duck and cover, and shout "IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY!"
  • MaxstatsMaxstats Regular
    edited September 2011
    I'm surprised no one has posted this pic yet.

13bwG.jpg
  • keyzeekeyzee Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2011
    Would be so great if the ghost writer on this song knew she was going to massacre music as we know it and decided to put subliminal messages all up in it.

Or MAYBE she's an android sent here to murder presidents and eardrums... she thought she was sneaky, but we gotcha bitch. We should probably kill her to be safe.
  • DalvusDalvus Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2011
    Maxstats wrote: »
    13bwG.jpg
    Well I'll be damned, dis shit makes sense after all.
  • guiltygreerguiltygreer Semo-Regulars
    edited June 2012
    Advance to 2:15 and hear the real deal from Joe O'Donnell. He saw pictures of the entrance over the right eye and the well documented exit wound on right rear which was fired by Greer, the driver.

WallPaint489.jpg
    Kilduff.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPXzX1DtJE
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_O%27Donnell_(photojournalist)

The driver shot JFK clearly and obviously but the zapruder film needed to be picked apart and analyzed by someone and that someone turned out to be me.
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xesq49_jfk-assassination-films-orville-nix_news

Nix film close-up shows Greer's left arm crossing over.

I got this gif from this clip. Start it at 1:09 and see Greer quickly moving his left arm over his shoulder in unison with the headshot. The nix film was not shown close-up but when this sequence is zoomed in on the limo, this whopper is revealed. The goons covered those movements with fakery in the zfilm but could not or didn't bother with the nix film.

nix-orville_h_GIFSoupcom.giffake-reflection_h_GIFSoupcom.gif
    THE FAKE GREY STREAK covered Greer's arm movement in the zfilm and the nix film proves that alteration beyond any doubt. Case Closed, finally. This old copy shows the fake reflection recoiling and pushing back in unison with the headshot very clearly.
    jolt_h_GIFSoupcom.gif
    The driver killed Kennedy and the Nix film provides conclusive proof to this inevitable truth.

Jean Hill saw Greer shoot Kennedy
    Testimony Of Mrs. Jean Lollis Hill

Mr. SPECTER - What occurred at the time of the fourth shot which you believe you heard?
    Mrs. HILL - Well, at that time, of course, there was a pause and I took the other shots---about that time Mary grabbed me and was yelling and I had looked away from what was going on here and I thought, because I guess from the TV and movies, that it was Secret Service agents shooting back. To me, if somebody shoots at somebody they always shoot back and so I just thought that that's what it was and I thought, well, they are getting him and shooting back, you know; I didn't know.

Mr. SPECTER - Where was the President's car at the time you thought you heard the fourth shot?
    Mrs. HILL - The motorcade came to almost a halt at the time the shots rang out, and I would say it was just approximately, if not---it couldn't have been in the same position, I'm sure it wasn't, but just a very, very short distance from where it had been. It was just almost stunned.
    Mr. SPECTER - And how about the time of the fifth shot, where do you think the President's car was?
    Mrs. HILL - That was during those shots, I think it wasn't any further than a few feet---further down.
    Mr. SPECTER - Which shots, now---you mean the fourth, and perhaps the fifth and perhaps the sixth shot?
    Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mr. SPECTER - You thought that perhaps the second burst of shots you heard were being directed toward him by the Secret Service?

Mrs. HILL - I Just thought, "Oh, goodness, the Secret Service is shooting back."

Mr. SPECTER - What was your impression as to the source of the second group of shots which you have described as the fourth, perhaps the fifth, and perhaps the sixth shot?
    Mrs. HILL - Well, nothing, except that I thought that they were fired by someone else.
    Mr. SPECTER - And did you have any idea where they were coming from?
    Mrs. HILL - No; as I said, I thought they were coming from the general direction of that knoll.
    Mr. SPECTER - Well, did you think that the Secret Service was firing them from that knoll?
    Mrs. HILL - I said I didn't know-I really don't.
    Mr. SPECTER - You just had the general impression that shots were coming from the knoll?
    Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mr. SPECTER - And you had the general impression that the Secret Service was firing the second group of shots at the man who fired the first group of shots?
    Mrs. HILL - That's right

Mr. SPECTER - But you had no specific impression as to the source of those shots?
    Mrs. HILL - No.

Jean Hill was looking at the limo when Greer shot Jfk.
    Wallpaint653.jpg

This silly argument has been used by government loyalists for decades but finally it can be shown to be an illusion. His head appears to move forward slightly between 312-313 but what really happens is jfk's bottom skull half gapes open providing this illusion. What these crazies failed to show is someone besides jfk, shot from the rear that goes forward slightly, stops, and violently goes backward. It's impossible on its face but debunking any jfk myth is good because there are so many and this one is used by both conspiracy kooks and WC supporters.

If you look at the top rear of his head and hair, it never moves forward of the white line. The bottom half of his skull gapes open from front impact causing this illusion that I figured out only two days ago. After two years things keep coming to me and this one is important for both debunking goverment crazies and disinfo idiots who promote two shots to the head.
    Closeup_312-313.gif

This capture shows perfectly the rear skull gaped open with the top and bottom on the same vertical level.
    500gaped.jpg

Zapruder Frames - Costella Combined Edit
    Greer passed the gun in Zapruder before the shot and it's seen after the shot in frame 319. The passenger, Roy Kellerman reaches way to his left and retreives the gun after jfk is assassinated. He apparently braced his left arm on the seat and grabbed the gun with his right hand. The arrows indicate his head and upper right arm.

roy-reaches-for-gun_h_GIFSoupcom.gif
    slow-roy-reach_h_GIFSoupcom.gif
    jfkroyreaches.jpg
    jfkgungifslow.gif

Mary took her pic at zframe 309 and in it, the fake blob of white is entirely missing from Roy's head because it was added during alteration to mirror the gun's movement over Greer's shoulder. The gun was not next to his face but near his right shoulder. Connally's reflection is accurately depicted in both the pic and film for authenticity.

WallPaint615.jpg
    WallPaint247-1.jpg
    WallPaint601.jpg
    WallPaint249-1.jpg

The fake reflection was NOT added to the nix or muchmore films. THERE IS NO OTHER SIDE TO THE TOP OF THE HEAD.

The film being altered to make it look like his left arm didn't cross is the evidence that Greer shot jfk. The alteration would NOT have been committed for any other reason. Connnally's reflection is depicted the same in the polaroid and Zapruder but Roy's head is without the fake blob in the polaroid, nix, and muchmore. The muchmore cap is the moment of entrance to jfk's right forehead.

In addition, it recoils and does all kinds of impossible things only a cartoon could produce. It's fake and you have nothing but making blanket statements of fact, which are impossible. Unless the sun disappears when filmed from the other side of a reflection, but depicts the same reflection on Connally but not Kellerman. The Moorman pic was taken at Zapruder frame 309 and shows no fake reflection on Roy's head, but frame 312-313 of Z shows the fake reflection causing the headshot. Connally's reflection is the same in the pic and Zapruder. Defeated liars like yourself must ignore Connally's consistent reflection and impose fictional fantasies. The nix film depicts no fake reflection, and Roy's head snaps back swiftly (just like you'd expect of someone trying to hide that the driver was shooting the President), the complete opposite of the perfectly altered movement seen in Zapruder.

frame309mary.jpg
    gickrcom_585eccd9-3a53-43d4-111b-d779c25b3ed5.gif
    jfkmuchmorenoreflection.jpg
    no-fake-reflection_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Zapruder Frames - Costella Combined Edit
    Greer passes the gun starting at frame 242 with both his hands off the wheel at frame 241. The last frame you see the fitted gun is 278 and then the film pans upward with zero evidence his left hand ever returned to the wheel. We know it didn't because his left arm crosses his right shoulder in nix proving.

Frame 241 shows both hands off the wheel just before he passes gun..
    WallPaint315.jpg

Greer passes gun; his left hand goes missing because they panned upward during the frames which Greer transferred the gun from the lower position to near his shoulder before he turned the second time to shoot jfk. You can see the grip, barrel, and muzzle briefly while it fits to his left hand.

zap-gun_h_GIFSoupcom.gif
    The gun in Greer's hand was near his right collarbone when he turned the second time to shoot Kennedy. He simply pushed it up, over, and shot jfk in the right forehead with the bullet logically exiting the right rear, totally consistent with the evidence and correct wound path.
    left-arm_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

The gaping exit and skull detaching appears between 312-313, 313-314, and 316-317. They did their best to hide the hole but slow motion exposes it and the attempts to hide that hole. The bottom gif shows rear skull detaching.

In between 316-317 a ghost-like image shows the white lane through jfk's head. That hole closes up by 317.
    316317-1.jpg
    316317-ghost-image_h_GIFSoupcom.gif
    335gape.jpg
    zfakery_h_GIFSoupcom.gif
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8_hDakTz2I&list=PLCA3C4F4B4B12C20C&index=21&feature=plpp_video

The rear skull gaping and detaching is most obvious in this gif.

back-exit_h_GIFSoupcom-1.gif
    backoff.jpg

So I merely doubled up, and then turned to my right again and began to--I just sat there, and Mrs. Connally pulled me over to her lap. She was sitting, of course, on the jump seat, so I reclined with my head in her lap, conscious all the time, and with my eyes open; and then, of course, the third shot sounded, and I heard the shot very clearly. I heard it hit him. I heard the shot hit something, and I assumed again--it never entered my mind that it ever hit anybody but the President. I heard it hit. It was a very loud noise, just that audible, very clear.

GREER FIRED RIGHT OVER CONNALLY'S HEAD and when he realized Greer fired it, he hit the floor, terrified. WATCH THE GOVERNOR.
    Greerconnally.gif

Connally said he saw the fatal shot and quickly corrected himself but his reaction when looking at Greer proves he slipped up. Watch him hit the floor in horror once he realized Greer shot Kennedy.

Obviously, at least the major wound that I took in the shoulder through the chest couldn't have been anything but the second shot. Obviously, it couldn't have been the third, because when the third shot was fired I was in a reclining position, and heard it, saw it and the effects of it, rather--I didn't see it, I saw the effects of it--so it obviously could not have been the third, and couldn't have been the first, in my judgment.
    jfk-connally_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Connally turned towards Greer in his reaction to Greer braking during his second turn to shoot jfk. He may not have seen the gun discharged but definitely saw it before he pulled it down out of sight.
    large-nix_h_GIFSoupcom.gif
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2012
    Wow, well first off welcome to totseans and secondly - you certainly know how to analyse a video and historical evidence. I've heard everything from the standard Oswald story, to MKULTRA and the Mafia being behind it.
    This is probably the most compelling evidence so far, but how did the people sitting between the driver and JFK not realise that a bullet was passing close to them en-route to JFK's cranium? I'm no expert in this area so I'm all ears :)
    edited June 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    Wow, well first off welcome to totseans and secondly - you certainly know how to analyse a video and historical evidence. I've heard everything from the standard Oswald story, to MKULTRA and the Mafia being behind it.
    This is probably the most compelling evidence so far, but how did the people sitting between the driver and JFK not realise that a bullet was passing close to them en-route to JFK's cranium? I'm no expert in this area so I'm all ears :)

Thanks, for my acknowledging my simple work. I will post something that indicates that Connally knew Greer shot him when it happened. The government killed him directly, so it was politically incorrect for anyone to point out the obvious and dangerous.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited June 2012
    I hear that the bullet was never found, but it DIDN'T leave JFK's head. Do you have any answers for this one? I'm interested to hear your theory.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    guiltygreer seriously surprised me. Thanks for the effort.
    edited June 2012
    Dfg wrote: »
    guiltygreer seriously surprised me. Thanks for the effort.

No problem. It took awhile to get the nix close-up but it was well worth the wait.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited March 2014
    A worthy necrobump "guiltygreer" :cool:

I don't even remember RemadE creating this thread. :confused: Oh well! I posted in it anyways. :thumbsup:

Comparing Rebecca Blacks Friday song to Kennedy's death is like saying "You Shook Me All Night Long" by AC/DC was a prediction of the Manilla quake. :rolleyes:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2014
    bornkiller wrote: »
    A worthy necrobump "guiltygreer" :cool:

I don't even remember RemadE creating this thread. :confused: Oh well! I posted in it anyways. :thumbsup:

Comparing Rebecca Blacks Friday song to Kennedy's death is like saying "You Shook Me All Night Long" by AC/DC was a prediction of the Manilla quake. :rolleyes:

I think we should exploit this, can you make some banners that highlight this, it's April 1st soon, I want to do a driveby campaign to attack members.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited April 2014
    Dfg wrote: »
    I think we should exploit this, can you make some banners that highlight this, it's April 1st soon, I want to do a driveby campaign to attack members.
    Sorry bro! I went fishing on the 1st but we can can still do this for teh lolz. It dont have to be this specifc song nor this event. Something more recent to get the hackles up me thinks.