Rebirth of Totse Radio

DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
edited May 2011 in Life
So as most of you are well aware spazz has had to close down totse radio. What i'm planning on doing is getting &T radio back on the air ASAP, hopefully it should be back on the air by the end of next month as i will have the cash to do it by then. So totse what do you want out of &T radio when we go back on air. Post your suggestions and ideas and i will try and make them work

Long live &T Radio

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Music, Talk shows etc. I always wanted a Totse Channel for youtube with weekly discussion of different topics. All discussion can be done using a voice changer and hidden faces etc.
  • HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
    edited May 2011
    Is there some sort of thing like stickam or tinychat so multiple people can broadcast talk shows, not the best format for music though if that's what this is about
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Hopefully one day i will also get a linear amplifier for the transmitter and be able to cover most of the globe easily at around 500 watts, but for now im looking at a 100 watt HF transmitter for &T radio which should do the job if i redesign my antenna and propagation is good. anyway i will work on show content while i look for a cheap transmitter, then i will work on getting a linear amplifier and boost the TX power to 500 watts or more
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited May 2011
    I like dfg's idea of a youtube show every week. We can cover world news with our opinions, have random discusions, promote user chosen music, interview people, have a section for newly released media reviews, an agony asshole, just general jokes whilst promoting totse.
    It would be like Oprah getting raped on the news by 50 cent, and their unaborted nigga child raping every single journalist, critic, interviewer, magazine ever. And then all them babies meet and have an orgy whilst dfg watches this barely legal fuck fest.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    I like dfg's idea of a youtube show every week. We can cover world news with our opinions, have random discusions, promote user chosen music, interview people, have a section for newly released media reviews, an agony asshole, just general jokes whilst promoting totse.
    It would be like Oprah getting raped on the news by 50 cent, and their unaborted nigga child raping every single journalist, critic, interviewer, magazine ever. And then all them babies meet and have an orgy whilst dfg watches this barely legal fuck fest.

I like this idea :D