LOL Fucked!

DfgDfg Admin
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
lolfucked.JPG
lolfucked2.JPG

I was out during the day and I felt like fucking hot, I mean I was sweating from face etc. It's still normal for me because I rarely sweat. My ADSL is down due to unknown issues and my system needs a major cleaning. I checked the system temps and they were high. Not that high but still pretty high.

I check weatherbug and started shitting brix. 42 FUCKING C! Hahahah, no wonder my room is boiling out now. I think I should take a break and use the system around 7 Pm.

Enjoy the summer people.

Comments

• edited May 2011
    After cross-referencing the data you've just supplied I'm sure the ISI will be despatching a few agents to your location very shortly.

Better put the kettle on. :D
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited May 2011
    We get the same here in Ottawa. 114 F in the summer and -40 F in the winter. Hardly anything in between, just fucked up weather all year long.
  • edited May 2011
    In Britain it fluctuates between cold and damp and warm and humid. Occasionally we see something that resembles sunlight.
    edited May 2011
    It gets so hot here that when you take a lungful of air it's burning your windpipe as it goes in and out, and there's like a blanket of heat that just lies in a thick layer inside and outside. In the winter, if you spit it freezes before it hits the ground, and if you stand outside longer than 15 minutes your skin turns purple and your extremities start to go numb, even with winter clothing on.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    During winter here its a mixture of cold and wet, or dry and fucking freezing. Mostly wet though, fuck i hate our winter weather. Bring on summer again i say
    cent.jpg
    faren.jpg
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited May 2011
    During winter here its a mixture of cold and wet, or dry and fucking freezing. Mostly wet though, fuck i hate our winter weather. Bring on summer again i say
    cent.jpg
    faren.jpg
    ^ Word! Summers the shit. :cool:

We can get some pretty awesome temps where I am. In Auckland for example. I believe they get their temp readings from the top of the sky tower. Wazzup with that shit, It like snows up there don't it?
    We living the dream out of the JAFA machine bro. :D
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited May 2011
    Im rockin about 80F as a average this week in new mexico. our weather varies between LOTS of that bs called sunlight and Hot with sunlight. O and Dont forget the wind iv been expiriencing with the temp. the wind got up to 75 mph a few days back. (gusts of course) and 35-45mph constant.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    I just dusted my PC with a bowler and it looks clean and the temps are down. It's 11:19 PM and my room is still pretty hot. The funny thing is, it's just the start.
  • TadacantTadacant New Arrival
    edited May 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    We get the same here in Ottawa. 114 F in the summer and -40 F in the winter. Hardly anything in between, just fucked up weather all year long.

word brother, fuck ottawa. I'm moving to Vancouver next year
  • edited May 2011

What the fuck, you're in Ottawa? :O

yeee it's either pissin' rain there or like you said, at either end of the bumfucking extreme weather scale.
    edited May 2011
    Should have seen Ottawa back in the '60's and '70's, and even the early '80's. Nice, temperate seasons, when the winters were just slightly chilly but still wonderful to go out and experience. Summers and winters were picture-perfect every year... always the perfect temperatures. Now, thanks to the corporations and their stinking garbage pouring into our atmosphere, all we have is brutal seasons, high winds, and extreme humidity.
  • edited May 2011
    Should have seen Ottawa back in the '60's and '70's, and even the early '80's. Nice, temperate seasons, when the winters were just slightly chilly but still wonderful to go out and experience. Summers and winters were picture-perfect every year... always the perfect temperatures. Now, thanks to the corporations and their stinking garbage, all we have is brutal seasons, high winds, and extreme humidity.

Being next to that stanky-ass river prolly don't help