Digital Juicer Plus Adobe After Effects Templates

DfgDfg Admin
edited June 2011 in Life
Basically Digital Juicer lets you use different fonts, styles, audio, video etc. samples and convert them into various formats which can then be used in AAE or other softwares. It's pretty much awesome and something which anyone in the Movie, video and editing business should have.

Visit their website here: http://www.digitaljuice.com/products/products.asp?pid=223

Next download the software and crack from here.

Next up, you download this torrent It contains nearly 85GB of Adobe After Affects Templates and projects. They're ready made you just have to download and use them.

Isn't this fucking awesome. I am currently downloading the torrent and since this totse.info and I am not a greedy Jew (no offense Obama) I thought why not share with my homies.

Get it before it goes away.

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited June 2011
    Great gawd of adobe that's awesome.:cool: But 85g is like "nowaiz" by my cunt-trees interwebz standards. :(
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Great gawd of adobe that's awesome.:cool: But 85g is like "nowaiz" by my cunt-trees interwebz standards. :(

45G's
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited June 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    B
    Next up, you download this torrent It contains nearly 85GB of Adobe After Affects Templates and projects. They're ready made you just have to download and use them.
    Aww...45g before unzip? My ISP stil caps us. They suck balls.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Aww...45g before unzip? My ISP stil caps us. They suck balls.

No worries homie I will DL it for you :). [BTw I am dlin'g it in pieces (2GB at a time)]