Totse Smokers Campaign for Totse Warriors

DfgDfg Admin
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I am sorry I have been slow at working on the To Do List. I just spent two days driving in hot fucking weather and in 12 minutes I have to leave for the Airport. Fucking IRL stuff.

Anyway, read this

I will plot out the whole thing when I come back.

Things required:
A) Sizes of different Cigs Boxes and brands. (Dimensions)
B) Artwork.
C) Text and other slogans.

Basically you just have to print out the strips and cut them and then tape them on to different boxes. We will call it a protest or something. I will whore it out on different platforms but I would require tons of pictures of people actually holding those packs.

We will keep this a bit professional, this mean no gore or goatse. The aim is to get approval not fuck with people. If enough people join up we might have a chance of advertising ourselves and doing something constructive.

Times up, I gtg. Comments, feedback etc.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Inb4haters.

Look, I know this seems retarded but I don't see any campaigns regarding this issue. Everyone just goes against the smokers, why not give them a fair chance as well. You can suggest a better idea if you like. But I am thinking from a viral perspective.
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited June 2011
    Second hand smoke kills. I don't want to breathe it. I don't want my kids breathing it.

However, it's not the Federal Government's job to regulate morality. Each community should decide what is and is not appropriate. Leave it up to the city level. If the people of one city vote to ban smoking altogether, you have to respect that. If you don't like it, go to another city. That's the beauty of a Republic.

People know smoking kills, but they still do it. Adding pictures to the box isn't going to change shit.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Chupalo wrote: »
    Second hand smoke kills. I don't want to breathe it. I don't want my kids breathing it.

However, it's not the Federal Government's job to regulate morality. Each community should decide what is and is not appropriate. Leave it up to the city level. If the people of one city vote to ban smoking altogether, you have to respect that. If you don't like it, go to another city. That's the beauty of a Republic.

People know smoking kills, but they still do it. Adding pictures to the box isn't going to change shit.

Honestly, I don't even care if it helps or not. It's just something that can be used for an article or story that can be submitted or published on some major news network. It's better than blowing myself up.
  • gingerkidgingerkid Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    i just quit smoking around a month ago, this is an awesome idea.

oh and for people that dont like second hand smoke, DONT FUCKING STAND NEAR ME!!!!!!!!
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited June 2011
    Hi gingerkid. Chupalo is just a faggot hippie. You'll start to pick up on that soon.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    How do we advertise &T? I'm slightly confuzzled as I can understand discarded fag boxes (UK = cig = fag) but it's difficult when they are kept behind a shop counter and sealed :(
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited June 2011
    jewnose wrote: »
    Hi gingerkid. Chupalo is just a faggot hippie. You'll start to pick up on that soon.

^^^WIN
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited June 2011
    maybe if someone worked where cigarettes were sold they could slap a sticker on the pack every time they sold a pack? I used to work at kmart and i could see myself being able to do this there...idk how much trouble if any you would get into with ur boss if you did though.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    How do we advertise &T? I'm slightly confuzzled as I can understand discarded fag boxes (UK = cig = fag) but it's difficult when they are kept behind a shop counter and sealed :(

You just have to paste them on discarded boxes. Take pictures of them, like set those boxes up in some public place as a piece of art etc. You take pictures and leave it there.

Send those images along with an article about how people are fighting back on this policy etc. using inventive ways to remove the message. The more brands we cover the better.
    ducklips wrote: »
    maybe if someone worked where cigarettes were sold they could slap a sticker on the pack every time they sold a pack? I used to work at kmart and i could see myself being able to do this there...idk how much trouble if any you would get into with ur boss if you did though.

That could work but it's a bit too risky for the poster. The aim here is to troll the media and not get into trouble.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited June 2011
    I have like 20 empty boxes of Lucky Strike cigarettes in a drawer, lol.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited June 2011
  • edited June 2011
    If I want to poison myself and the people I love I should be able to, damnit!

But srsly, I avoid smoking around children, and I live in a city, so everyone else who bitches about their goddamn lungs can go fuck themselves. I can start savin my packs hahaha