Ordering pharms online.

MegaKushMegaKush Regular
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
I have heard of people bragging about this, but i have always brushed off the idea as impossible. but with this day and age anything is possible through the internet, fuck theres some guy selling his vicoden script through craigslist in my city, roflmao.

Do people still order pharms with "questionable" legality through overseas pharmacies, and are these pharmacies reliable? Are the medications they sell safe? i am not asking for a source, i am just curious on the subject.

Comments

• fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited July 2010
    I used to order valiume through [edited]. I can say [edited] because I'm sure it is no longer open. A ton of people were ordering from that guy. He had this fucking great deal on valiume. I think the best it got was a x-mas offer of 300 10mg's for like 60 bucks.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    thats incredible. the lowest street price i have found is 1 dollar per 10mg but its always 2 dollars. now i see why that dude was selling em for a buck, he was ordering them off the fucking internet.

But craigslist is a fucking goldmine!

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/for/1839988997.html

look at that shit! he doesnt even bother to wait for u to email him he just puts his number in the ad. wow.
  • edited July 2010
    MegaKush wrote: »
    thats incredible. the lowest street price i have found is 1 dollar per 10mg but its always 2 dollars. now i see why that dude was selling em for a buck, he was ordering them off the fucking internet.

But craigslist is a fucking goldmine!

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/for/1839988997.html

look at that shit! he doesnt even bother to wait for u to email him he just puts his number in the ad. wow.

That cocksucker is charging $2 too much for n0rcos
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I've ordered a shitload of times from both domestic and overseas "pharmacies." I've seen everything from LSD, molly, and ketamine (which is what I ordered from this guy), and bulk amphetamine powder, to OC, fentanyl, suboxone, hydrocodone, and every benzo you can name.

I know of a guy selling bulk oxycodone powder, but I can't vouch for him because I haven't heard anything about him (good or bad).

The only thing I ordered from an overseas was the ketamine (and it was legit and strong) and benzos. If you get a shitty source, there's a possibility of getting counterfeit pills, because pharm counterfeiting is rampant in places like China. Just stick with a good source and you'll have no problems with bunk pills or shit getting lost in customs.
    edited July 2010
    yeah true that. i bet if i called him and haggled he would lower the price. now how can i find some meth on craigslist....what should i type in?
  • edited July 2010
    yeah true that. i bet if i called him and haggled he would do it. now how can i find some meth on craigslist....what should i type in?

622a466ddfa84595b784216b29aefc4e_woman_big_balls.jpg
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    yeah true that. i bet if i called him and haggled he would lower the price. now how can i find some meth on craigslist....what should i type in?

I bet if you called him he'd arrest you :o
    edited July 2010
    on what charge? i would just say that i was an undercover cop and i was trying to bust him
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    and then they'd ask for your badge I would imagine.
  • edited July 2010
    on what charge? i would just say that i was an undercover cop and i was trying to bust him

• DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Anyone want to PM me a place to get some good drugs? I'm becoming homeless in a week (I got more time!) so I need a source of income.
    edited July 2010
    DaSkipper wrote: »
    Anyone want to PM me a place to get some good drugs? I'm becoming homeless in a week (I got more time!) so I need a source of income.

Man that sounds so copish.

If you are going to ask something like that you need to be very subtle about it.
  • Spence_tronSpence_tron Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    I used to order valiume through [edited]. I can say [edited] because I'm sure it is no longer open. A ton of people were ordering from that guy. He had this fucking great deal on valiume. I think the best it got was a x-mas offer of 300 10mg's for like 60 bucks.

It IS still operational, just through email now and with limited registration. Shouldn't be saying names if you are unsure.

edit: Ordering pharms online is pretty easy if you know where to look and how to verify legitimacy. There was a recent crackdown on US based online pharmacies though (especially ones selling opiates/opioids/benzos) so those sources are dwindling unless you look internationally. There are still many (less abuse-able) pharms available from places within the country still.
    edited July 2010
    It IS still operational, just through email now and with limited registration. Shouldn't be saying names if you are unsure.

edit: Ordering pharms online is pretty easy if you know where to look and how to verify legitimacy. There was a recent crackdown on US based online pharmacies though (especially ones selling opiates/opioids/benzos) so those sources are dwindling unless you look internationally. There are still many (less abuse-able) pharms available from places within the country still.

The name I said is pretty vauge. It's not like I gave the wedsite, or the guys name or something. Or even the country it is in.

But I still agree, I'm going to edit. I'm going to edit the name out of your post too.
  • Malcolm XMalcolm X Regular
    edited July 2010
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    Man that sounds so copish.

If you are going to ask something like that you need to be very subtle about it.

team-america-world-police-6.jpg

ANybody know of any terrorists attacks coming any time soon:)
  • AzureAzure Acolyte
    edited July 2010

How might that be done?
    edited July 2010
    Malcolm X wrote: »
    team-america-world-police-6.jpg

ANybody know of any terrorists attacks coming any time soon:)

Hey man check your PM's. I live in your area.
  • ZosZos New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    I have heard of people bragging about this, but i have always brushed off the idea as impossible. but with this day and age anything is possible through the internet, fuck theres some guy selling his vicoden script through craigslist in my city, roflmao.

Do people still order pharms with "questionable" legality through overseas pharmacies, and are these pharmacies reliable? Are the medications they sell safe? i am not asking for a source, i am just curious on the subject.

opiates are a lot tougher these days, but xanax and valium are easy, no scarier than ordering cig's or seeds.

USPS small parcel service doesn't do more than spot check, or walk a dog past randomly for incoming stuff, there's literally millions of packages being shipped daily.

Fuck we only check like 5% of the freight containers that come in.

At worst you get a letter from customs saying it got took. indian pills are good and cheap because they don't have patent infringment on pharmecuticals..a moral issue i believe.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Zos wrote: »
    opiates are a lot tougher these days, but xanax and valium are easy, no scarier than ordering cig's or seeds.

USPS small parcel service doesn't do more than spot check, or walk a dog past randomly for incoming stuff, there's literally millions of packages being shipped daily.

Fuck we only check like 5% of the freight containers that come in.

At worst you get a letter from customs saying it got took. indian pills are good and cheap because they don't have patent infringment on pharmecuticals..a moral issue i believe.

It really depends on the country of origin and what port the mail comes trough. A lot of packages from Pakistan get caught in customs, for example. I've also had packages from Pakistan make it though fine, so it's really just luck of the draw. I know of one source that wouldn't ship to anyone in the SE United States, because his packages always got caught in the Port of Miami, while they made it through fine in other ports.

I've never gotten a customs seizure letter, or love letter as they are affectionately known as.