Anonplus Hacked by Turkish Hacker - Akincilar

Just the other day I made a thread regarding the new social network called Anonplus, remember? Well, now you can all laugh at them because they were recently hacked and defaced by a Turkish hacker who goes by the name of Akincilar. Good job Mr Akincilar, hats off to you for proving just how much of a laughing stock Anonplus really is. They want to make an Anonymous social network but they can't even secure their website? :facepalm:

ELL OH FUCKIN ELL

Like anyone's going to use that pile of shit now everyone knows that if they can't even secure their site, there's no way in hell that user credentials will be safe - nice going Anonplus!

SmP.jpg

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Hahha, bitches got pwned badly.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Like I said, pointless site, and as the Chans would say - "Nothing of value was lost".
    It'll probably be back again.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited July 2011
    Hurrrr duuurrrr we r legun
  • edited July 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Like I said, pointless site, and as the Chans would say - "Nothing of value was lost".
    It'll probably be back again.

The site is still up, it just looks as though they started again. The stuff on the forums appears to be gone and reset to scratch, implying that they don't even back up data, meaning that users data on Anonplus isn't safe.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    I'm taking a stab in the dark here, but I am guessing it's managed by skiddies aged between 15 and 20...I doubt most leegun members would know how to use anything other than LOIC ;)
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited July 2011
    lol didnt they hack us on our old server B4?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    That is just so poetic I can't describe it.
  • edited July 2011
    blindbat wrote: »
    lol didnt they hack us on our old server B4?

I don't think that was this guy, I'm pretty sure it was some Arab dude or a group of them. I'm still laughing at how they were hacked before they even got the project underway though. Oh, and last time I checked, we're first on the Google search for "Anonplus Hacked" :)
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    Currently we are 6th but that is still damned good considering it is MSNBC news.