468x60

Thread: Stickam Caps

trx100 Guest

Default Stickam Caps

Aside from Motherless.com (as I've been having trouble connecting to the site occasionally as of late), what are some other good Stickam Capture websites? This is a similar thread to my other one asking for sites which are like motherless, but this time I'm asking for purely stickam captures because they're the fucking shit

The only one I could find was Empire Amateurs which has a small selection of videos. To be honest, it looks like a pretty bad website which was thrown together in a few minutes. It makes me question it's legitimacy a little, but eh. They have a new layout coming up soon I think, so maybe that will be a little better

Stickam caps are boring bro. Mad boring. Anyway I can't help ya.... Sooooorrrrrry
    Life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, so get wasted all the time and have the time of your life.

This is Dfg.... This is Dfg.... ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR!

Check my stickam thread.
    Contact Me: Twitter | E-mail | Blog | Digg | &T IRC | Reddit | Current.tv | Stumbleupon | AlertPay
    "Disclaimer: I am writer and I love writing fucked up things, I am not responsible if those fucked up things are accurate or get used for illegal purposes. Please, do not bother me."

trx100 Guest

Cheers Dfg, I'll have a look. Hope there are some useful links in there

Also, Stickam captures are awesome. How is watching some teenage girl drunk/high as fuck getting off to the webcam boring? It's entertainment!

Facebook Comments